Orphan Black Season 2: Tatiana Maslany Finds Her Killer Instinct in New Clone-on-Clone Promo

Get More: Previews

Orphan Black is officially waging its very own clone war.

A new clip from Season 2, premiering April 19 at 9/8c on BBC America, finds two of Tatiana Maslany‘s multiple personas — con-artist Sarah Manning and Neolutionist Rachel Duncan — going head-to-head, or rather gun-to-head, in a tense confrontation.

RELATED | Orphan Black Season 2 Scoop: Sarah and Felix on the Outs, Alison’s ‘Explosions’ and More

“Nobody lays hands on me!” insists a breathy Rachel, as Sarah presses a gun to her head, replying, “You don’t own us.”

Of course, fans are already speculating that “Sarah” might actually be one of the other clones — Alison? Cosima? Bueller? — posing as the show’s leading lady.

RELATED | GLAAD Media Awards: Orphan BlackOITNBSupernatural and The Fosters Among Nominees

Hey, it’s Orphan Black. Anything can happen.

Watch the new Orphan Black promo below, then start your speculations: Would Sarah really kill Rachel? And is that even Sarah?

Tags:

Comments (25)

• I was totally captivated by Season 1. hope Season 2 is as good. Can’t wait to view!!

Comment by barbls – February 26, 2014 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • April 19th can’t get here fast enough!!!

Comment by Dav – February 26, 2014 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think it’s Sarah but Cosima, can’t wait for season 2!

Comment by Astrid – February 26, 2014 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I dunno. I think I saw some Allison crazy in her eyes.

Comment by espy88 – February 26, 2014 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • haha it’s amazing how Tatiana manages to look like different people AND a character acting like another

Comment by Sara – February 26, 2014 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also think it’s Cosima, look closely to her eyes… The eye-liner ;)
    Can’t wait for season 2! This show is just amazing!

Comment by Khaira – February 26, 2014 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • D@mn I miss this show! Counting the days until it comes back…

Comment by Jason – February 26, 2014 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone know why this isn’t available on any of the streaming services like Amazon or Netflix?

Comment by Boston2AZ – February 26, 2014 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just about to ask that! I keep babbling to my friends to watch it, but it’s not streaming anywhere (for free). BBCAm is seriously missing an opportunity here. It’s such an addictive show. There are a lot of potential fans out there that still need to discover it. I hope Netflix or Amazon requires rights for it, especially since I want to rewatch S1 before the S2 premiere.

Comment by gdv – February 26, 2014 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wait… who’s Bueller? what did i miss?

Comment by cjeffery7 – February 26, 2014 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m guessing its a reference to the movie Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

Comment by Lindsay – February 26, 2014 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • eyeliner might suggest cosima

Comment by cjeffery7 – February 26, 2014 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not just the eyeliner made me think it’s Cosima, but also something on the left nostril that looks like Cosima’s piercing…

Comment by Lea – February 26, 2014 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes noticed that too…

Comment by Astrid – February 26, 2014 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sounded more like allison

Comment by Girard – February 26, 2014 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe it’s Alison playing Cosima playing Sarah

Comment by Khaira – February 26, 2014 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this comment… Laughed a lot :)

Comment by Theo – February 26, 2014 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was kidding obviously 😬
        I definitely think it’s Cosima, the eye-liner doesn’t lie lol

Comment by Khaira – February 27, 2014 03:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can April 19th get here any faster

Comment by Darth Draven – February 26, 2014 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too. long. to. wait!

Comment by Mary – February 26, 2014 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eyeliner, nose ring, higher/softer voice, and her posture is consistent with her being sick. That is totally Cosima. The way she smacks Rachel does echo Alison smoking Donnie with the golf club. But Cosima is the only sister not to have pulled an impersonation stunt, so this would be long overdue.

Comment by MadrigalEM – February 26, 2014 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment by liz – February 26, 2014 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one that thinks it’s Helena ?

Comment by Project Legacy – February 26, 2014 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post