Exclusive Vampire Diaries Sneak Peek: Katherine and Stefan Have a Snuggly Study Session

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Katherine’s certainly hoping history will repeat itself on this Thursday’s The Vampire Diaries (The CW, 8/7c), but will Stefan bite?

During the hour, Katherine’s plan to win the hunk back includes hitting the books, and we’ve got an exclusive first look as he quizzes her for a test (and she can’t keep her hands off him).

RELATED | The Vampire Diaries Casts First Teen Gay Character

But will Stefan get suspicious about Elena’s real identity when she starts spouting off about the real end of the Holy Roman Empire?

Press PLAY to find out, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

Loading video...

Comments (21)

• Nina is really killing the role Kathlena! Her best doppelganger version.

Comment by spindae2 – February 25, 2014 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s gorgeous! And Katherine >>>>>> Elena

Comment by Pe – February 25, 2014 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree. Loving having Kat full time, getting all of Elena’s screentime. I hope it lasts until the end of the season.

Comment by pria – February 25, 2014 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes Stefan will catch on soon and Matt will come to his senses and the gang will try and figure a way to get Elena back.

Comment by sarah – February 25, 2014 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t screw it up Katherine! I don’t want Elena back!

Comment by Babybop – February 25, 2014 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMAO, I totally agree.

Comment by Dmac – February 25, 2014 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. Times a hundred! :)

Comment by Jules – February 25, 2014 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nice to see that I am not the only one who thinks this. I would be more then happy to see Elena not return.

Comment by Rachelle – February 25, 2014 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same!

Comment by Anne – February 25, 2014 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please delay bringing Elena back for as long as possible! Nina is so much better as Katherine. Elena is horribly-written.

Comment by Mikael – February 25, 2014 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry to say this but Katherine will be gone soon. Elena is the main character. She is gonna stay the main character. It’s not Katherine she isn’t gonna be there for much longer. So sorry but Elena will be coming back and Katherine will probably disappearing because that is the way it has to be. The series is based on a book series with Elena Gilbert as the main character. So she’s not gonna stay gone. They won’t delay it any longer according to what I read so sorry to dissapoint but that’s the way it will be. Elena will back before the season ends.

Comment by Delena26 – February 25, 2014 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good, I want her back.

Comment by Spiralcloud – February 25, 2014 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Same. I miss elena. Is it so wrong that I actually like her for the most part. She has such a sweet spirit.

Comment by Britt – February 25, 2014 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh…so tired of this storyline. I love Katherine. I love Elena. But Katherine being Elena? So so tired of it. Half the fun of watching Katherine is how she manipulates Elena’s emotions. Without Elena there as the “straight man” (to borrow the comedy term), Katherine isn’t nearly as interesting. (And props to Nina Dobrev for so completely separating the two roles, even Katherine pretending to be Elena, that I can’t see them as the same person in my head. :) )

Comment by JA – February 25, 2014 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this show is not even half of what it used to be. very disappointing..as much as a relief its been not having Elena its worse having Katherine. she should have died. the writers RUINED the 100th episode by letting her live..completely ruined it. There needs to come a time where Katherine loses FOR GOOD. she needs to ACTUALLY die.

Comment by katie – February 25, 2014 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love katherine and want her to be alive.I hope they will find some way to keep her alive. I hate elena but want they bring her back only for damon and i want delena and steferine as an endgame!!!!

Comment by amarpreet kaur – February 26, 2014 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they do hook up

Comment by jone – February 26, 2014 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Elena is the main character, so think about it? She’s obviously coming back. And i’m glad, I can’t stand the whole “Elena is actually Katherine” thing.
    Also excited to see everyones reaction when they find out that she has been Katherine the whole time!

Comment by Kaelyn – February 27, 2014 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love katherine and i hate elena

Comment by maria – February 28, 2014 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • elena is stupid and boring but KATHERINE is amazing :) KATHERINE for eveeeeer <3

Comment by evi – February 28, 2014 11:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post