Teen Wolf Recap: Stiles, Interrupted

Get More: Recaps

Teen Wolf Stiles Malia KissFinally recognizing what a danger he’s become to himself and others, Stiles checked into a mental asylum in this week’s Teen Wolf. As you can imagine, things got pretty crazy — and surprisingly hot.

RELATED | Teen Wolf Casts ‘Superman’ in Recurring Role

First of all, who would have expected Stiles to run into so many familiar faces in the “nuthouse?” (His word, not mine.) I was especially surprised to see Marin, who’s apparently neither dead nor working at Beacon Hills High School as a guidance counselor/French teacher anymore. She’s very much alive, and serving as a counselor at the asylum, where she gave Stiles one simple instruction: Don’t. Fall. Asleep. She told Stiles that he’s most vulnerable to the Nogitsune while unconscious — because what high school faculty member doesn’t know the behavioral patterns of ancient Japanese spirits?

To his credit, Stiles did a pretty good job of staying awake, though his journey into the depths of the asylum — with everyone’s favorite reformed coyote, Malia, by his side — certainly had its ups and downs. Stiles and Malia’s kiss would definitely fall into the “ups” category (more on that later), but his personal surrendering to the Nogistune in order to save Malia from his maniacal roommate Oliver is definitely one of the “downs.”

teen-wolf-320-staliaSTALIA | In hindsight, I’m surprised that I’m surprised about Stiles and Malia’s hookup. Sure, she gave him a nasty left hook when they first saw each other at the asylum, but things only got steamy from there — and I’m not just talking about when she literally walked out of a steaming hot shower to greet him naked. I feel like Malia is the first character innocent enough to be a good fit for Stiles, though something tells me Papa Peter won’t be too happy when he finds out what went down between them. (In fact, Ian Bohen literally tweeted his disgust for the hookup, so there’s that.)

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Scandal, Once, NCIS, Teen Wolf, H50, Trophy Wife, Graceland and More

SHADY LADY | Following his arrest, Papa Argent was greeted by the same mysterious woman we saw torturing Derek and Peter on the midseason premiere — and it turns out he’s related to her. She called him “mijo,” but my many years of playing “Guess Who?” leads me to believe she’s not his mom. My money says she’s Allison’s mother‘s mother, but like most things on this show, it’s best to wait for official confirmation. (Are you there, Jeff Davis? It’s me, Andy.)

WERE-STILES? | Of all the insane things that happened this week, one moment tops them all: Scott’s realization that he might have to turn Stiles into a werewolf. After stealing an ancient Japanese scroll from an armored car — yes, the gang went full-on Italian Job this week — we learned that one way to be rid of the Nogitsune is to “change” its host body. “How do we change Stiles’ body?” Scott asked, sending Tumblr into an immediate fan-fiction frenzy. While I admit this would be a cool twist, I’m not sure I’m ready to handle Were-Stiles. Not just yet, anyway.

What’s your take on this week’s Teen Wolf? Do you support Stiles and Malia’s budding romance? Do you want to see him become a werewolf? Hit the comments section with your every thought.

Tags:

Comments (73)

• the second half of the season 3 as been insane and the next 4 episode is going to awesome

Comment by mike – February 24, 2014 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stiles hooking up with Malia was so…strange. She mentally 8 years old…I’m confused and grossed out. However I’m glad Shelley is back on my tv. TSC 4EVA! GONE TOO SOON! Also, if anyone wants to join me in the “Allison Argent Prayer Circle” services are starting now because it looks likw she’s the death this season :(

Comment by michelle – February 24, 2014 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • totally agree about how malia should be mentally 8 years old, she has been living in the woods for the past 8 years as a coyote and had no contact with anyone human. I love stiles and lydia but i didnt want her to be his first, I would have been fine with anyone but malia because of her situation and what she has gone through

Comment by Tara – February 24, 2014 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha I agree with everything you wrote. I’m really worried about Allison. If she dies,I’ll be upset because I feel like it would be “the girlfriend role is over, you’re done now…”, and given the past showing of female characters, it would be a bad sign.

And the Malia thing was weird on ALL counts. First, her and Stiles had unprotected sex. Second, they had unprotected sex on a dusty, old dirty couch in a dusty old basement(double unsafe), Third, why was their a perfect sex couch in the basement? Fourth, why would Malia, who’s been a teen all of four weeks and who wants to being human, be all “I want to try human things now, like sex!”…Five, Stile was drugged up and possessed, so that felt weird. Six, could they have forced that choice anymore? It should have just been Lydia(not the sex, just the choice).

I like Malia though…so there’s that.

Comment by Josh – February 24, 2014 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I kept thinking about two things during that scene 1) Stiles wouldn’t be stupid enough to have unprotected sex; 2) Stiles wouldn’t be stupid enough to have sex when he can at any moment be taken over by nogitsune (lines almost disappeared). I guess plot devices tramp character continuity on Teen Wolf, which is a shame.

Comment by name – February 25, 2014 01:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If you think you could be killed at any moment by either your old teacher or an evil spirit, then I think youd want to go out with a bang.

Comment by towntownsend – February 27, 2014 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sex is not a ”human thing”, actually, I can’t think of ONE animal who doesn’t do it.

Comment by Stef – February 26, 2014 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Except, animals that reproduce asexually.

Comment by Suzzy – February 27, 2014 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no i think they are perfect for each other and they didnt really have sex and it was really confusing was or wasn’t stiles asleep fyi if it really did happen i would want to be malia

Comment by sharee – March 3, 2014 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you need to go back to school. Her brain wasn’t frozen just because she transformed for 8 years. Yes she was living in the wild but she still had her mental competence. Nowhere in the Mythos does it say that the werewolf/were-coyote becomes another person mentally when they change physically. Just cause she was living alone for 8 years as something other than human doesn’t mean that doesn’t mean she stopped aging mentally.

Comment by Dom – February 25, 2014 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, while she wasn’t portrayed as mentally 8 yo on the show, if YOU went back to school, maybe they’d teach you what happens when you take a 8 yo and isolate them from any human contact. Mental development wouldn’t proceed normally without social interaction, whether she retained her awareness or not. (plus, if I remember correctly, before they changed her back, she’d been so out of it she, she barely remembered being human, what does that say about her mental competence?)

Comment by pix – February 25, 2014 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If my last comment didn’t make it if you took time out of you intelligent rant you would remember this is a show and a Sci-fi, Fantasy show. There is no telling how Malia aged and developed. Even as a coyote she remembered the crash, and her sister and the doll. So if she can steal a doll, to take it back to a broken car to honor the loss of her sister, I’m pretty sure she held onto her humanity, and aged. She is antisocial, but that does not mean she is still a child. She is probably reclusive, anti-social, and feral. But she could just as easily be more mature than most teens her age. Also considering she and Stiles were going through the same thing feeling alone, out of place, guilty over what they both have done without their control Them sleeping together is just two people trying not to feel so alone.

Comment by BlackStreak1 – March 12, 2014 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Stiles Malia hookup was not okay. I feel like it was totally, just randomly thrown in there. My Stiles/Lydia loving heart hurts :’(

Comment by Mary Kate – February 24, 2014 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would have been awful if Lydia was Stiles’ first. There’s just such an imbalance there. Assuming the show doesn’t kill either of them off at the end of this season, I have to believe they’re still the end game.

Comment by FatherOctavian – February 24, 2014 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope that you’re right!

Comment by Mary Kate – February 25, 2014 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lydia has been shacking up with a teenage werewolf ex hybrid alpha twin for the past eight episodes, so Stiles hooking up with a were coyote is okay. They were 2 people both not wanting to be something they are. Both stuck in a mental institution to protect the people they love. Both feeling alone and scared because no one, but the other knew what it felt like not knowing who or what you were. Stuff like that can happen. Lydia is a nice girl and she and Stiles are connected somehow, but they like Scott/Allison aren’t together. So Stiles and Malia hooking up was just two people who felt connected —— connecting. And she didn’t complain about being cold later.

Comment by BlackStreak1 – March 12, 2014 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know how I’d feel about Were-Stiles. While it would be interesting to see his character’s acclimation to the situation, I remember Jeff Davis once saying that Stiles had to remain human as a constant for the show’s viewers and I’m inclined to agree.

Comment by Andy – February 24, 2014 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • First of all, great name. Second, I agree. We’re running out of humans! (Allison isn’t even referred to as a “human” anymore. She’s a “hunter.”)

Comment by Andy Swift – February 24, 2014 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree….it’s funny my first thought when they said Stiles body had to change was for him to go get a tattoo!!

Comment by Erin C – February 24, 2014 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was not my favorite episode, probably my least favorite of 3b, but that’s just me. However still loving Kira, happy to see Scott and Allison working together again, and I’m really liking Malia, and can’t wait to see her interact with Scott. My only hope is that tvline starts to cover Teen Wolf more often, it truly is the hidden gem of MTV.

Comment by Mike R. – February 24, 2014 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, neither Malia nor Stiles are in a place where they can really consent. I mean, she’s been a coyote for 8 years, and he’s being possessed and haunted to the point of being driven insane.

Also, considering the fact that Malia hasn’t been human or interacted with any people since she was 8 years old, and thus really shouldn’t know much about the world/her body/sex/etc. this line:

“I feel like Malia is the first character innocent enough to be a good fit for Stiles”

Comes off as extra creepy.

Comment by Becks – February 24, 2014 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It does come off as creepy, I agree.

Comment by Meg – February 24, 2014 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do find it a little weird how they did have presumable sex, in their state of minds. However, it makes sense to me in a way. Just because Malia was stuck in Were-Coyote form, doesn’t mean she didn’t age mentally. In fact, just about everything she has done so far makes sense. She punched Stiles in the face when he approached her, she didn’t care for being in the men’s room showering naked (just for the pure facts that the water was warmer there and she really was naked in the wild, which she didn’t mind). People think she shouldn’t know anything sex, when really sex and horny hormones come basically naturally to everyone. I bet she has even seen couples in the forest or other animals engaging in such behaviors. But really when you think about it, two people who are instantly mutually attracted to each other (and they are also teens) are sitting on a couch (although dirty, dusty, and probably unsanitary, though they both have seen worse) and Stiles asks her to check his back…showing skin and initiating contact…he notices how cold her hands are…he takes her hands to warm her up…she kisses him, cause who wouldn’t…first kiss…by then their teen hormones are raging and both of them are virgins and Stiles said he felt threatened still being one so… Of coarse things are bound to happen. But look on the bright side…at least she kept him awake;)

Comment by Alex – February 25, 2014 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Stiles/Malia part was so gross. I wouldn’t have minded if they were both mentally ok, I don’t care for them together, but whatever, I haven’t liked a lot of the pairings. But she’s been living as a coyote for years and he’s going through huge amounts of psychological issues and just, no. It was disturbing and also, there’s no way they randomly had a condom so if they had sex, as was implied, it was unprotected. So there’s that too.

I was super disappointed with how they portrayed the mental home as well. Also, there was the whole echo house point brought up about how you could hear everything in the building, yet no one could hear Malia and Stiles in the basement? Like how does that make sense.

Comment by Meg – February 24, 2014 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There was a lot more than kissing going on and thank goodness. Finally, Stiles!

Comment by Mick – February 24, 2014 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually enjoyed the Malia and Stiles pairing… looking forward to seeing more of it when Stiles is in his right mind, if he doesn’t get killed by the end of the season! (I hope they don’t make that horrible mistake)

Also the promo for the last 4 episodes looks insane!! and the “One hero will fall” has me a bit worried, who would they kill? The whole core cast seems so important to me, but if I had to choose I’d say kill Derek, or Peter (if he counts)…

Are Malia and Kira recurring characters?

Comment by Luli – February 24, 2014 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also agree here, I genuinely thought Malia and Stiles will make a great pair. At first I thought the sex scene was more into searching for body heat and because of the current circumstances (love couch, stressed and mentally impaired mind), but the way Malia immediately checked out from Echien House in order to search him… Consider me sold and I’m booking the ticket for that ship cruise.
      I’m somehow a bit worried since last season we got a side of Lydia and Stiles AND Cora and Stiles. It seems that every season had Stiles getting close to somebody but well, we all know how it progress into. I seriously hope this Malia & Stiles thing will stick with the show..

Comment by aquavintage – February 24, 2014 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • love it! Stalia =)

Comment by ca – February 25, 2014 02:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • me and u would get along perfectly

Comment by sharee – March 3, 2014 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Way to build up cute scenes between Stiles and Lydia and then throw random Malia in there. Oh and Stiles lost his virginity to a person who is mentally 8? Awesome. Not really… Other than this episode season 3b has been awesome. Please don’t screw it up now! (Love love Kira!!)

Comment by Trey Hop – February 24, 2014 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EXACTLY. It was super random and gross for so many reasons. A) Children who are isolated for that long have stunted mental growth. This isn’t theory, it’s actually happened. B) Unprotected sex-Ew, do you really want to be the father of Peter’s grandchildren? C) You’re really not gonna tell this girl that you’re running out of time and are about to put her in mortal danger/turn into a vicious serial killer? Not…cool. D) Pure randomness…it’s like *investigating* *sex break* *investigating* E) It makes Stiles look stupid and/or thoughtless which is the exact opposite of the character they’ve built. If they wanted Stiles to lose his V card, they had the perfect opportunity with Heather, which would have been way less gross.

Comment by Julie – February 25, 2014 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand so much
    about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something.
    I believe that you simply can do with a few percent to
    drive the message house a bit, however instead of that, this is fantastic blog.

An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Comment by zapatillas New Balance en madrid – February 24, 2014 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When is teen wolf back on tv.

Comment by monique mark – February 25, 2014 12:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reading all these comments about how Milia is mentally 8 and how the Stiles hookup was wrong weelll it was random but I don’t believe wrong. just because she’s a coyote doesn’t mean that her brain stops developing, yeah she might have been alone with no human communication but that doesn’t mean she was just stuck at her cave all day everyday she obviously went around and developed not as a coyote but as a human being she obviously knew what she was doing. Personally I always rooted for Stiles and Lidia but she’s always hooking up with one of the twins so I think having Malia and Stiles together is great. (Also cause I think Shelly should defiantly be on a supernatural show again, so sad Secret Circle got cancelled:(()

Comment by Karina Gomez – February 25, 2014 12:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who needs continuity when you happen to come up with a plot device as “cool” as throwing your antagonist into a nuthouse! This whole development made so little sense that it affected my reception of the episode from the get go… such a stupid thing to do. And what the heck are the writers doing to the Sheriff, making him act like an idiot – he believes in nogitsune but he acts as if Stiles is mental, but he saw how many people died, but he lets him be left in a closed facility with unsuspecting potential victims??? And Stiles and Malia was just silly, and so out of character for Stiles, who 1) wouldn’t be stupid enough to have unprotected sex; 2) wouldn’t be stupid enough to have sex when he can at any moment be taken over by nogitsune (lines almost disappeared). This mess of character development is such a waste of Dylan O’Brien’s talent…

Comment by name – February 25, 2014 01:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did you not notice that the nogitsune wanted Stiles to go to the asylum..and even though it wasn’t in control of his body at the time maybe it was still pushing away in his sub-conscious. And you’re also forgetting that Stiles does have a significant (and terminal) mental illness. His father wanted him somewhere safe while he went to look for cure possibilities.

Comment by Scott – February 25, 2014 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, but he was not safe, he was the opposite, actually – surrounded by people who knew nothing about supernatural, while nogitsune could’ve come back at any time and kill them all. Don’t tell me the human staff and their restraints could’ve stopped the demon. We saw how little it mattered when it happened. Everyone acting like this wasn’t the case is what I call sacrificing characters’ common sense for a plot device, sorry.

Comment by name – February 25, 2014 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We don’t know if they had sex or not, and its a pretty big assumption that Stiles didn’t have a condom. He could easily have kept one in a pocket..its not like he was body searched at the start.

Comment by Scott – February 25, 2014 02:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was quite strongly implied. Also, I doubt anyone sneaks condoms to a mental institution with them, and then keeps it in a pocket of their sweatpants just in case…

Comment by name – February 25, 2014 03:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the episode over all, but I found Malia being this sexy, not body-conscious girl who suddenly after 8 years of no human contact happens to be there. Also can’t imagine Stiles being irresponsible. I mean that would be the cherry on the cake if she became pregnant. Peter would be PISSED. Also coyote cubs…

Comment by bewitched – February 25, 2014 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel like I’m the only person who ships Stiles and Malia! and after I realized Malia was Shelley Hennig I was even more happy!

Comment by Elyse – February 25, 2014 04:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I ship it too!

Comment by Oli – March 9, 2014 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • your not alone. I ship those two so hard it hurts inside, and the fact that they might not end up together is really makes me mad

Comment by mdj – March 12, 2014 02:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • tbh it wans’t the best episode of 3B, probably even the weakest. Dylan did a fantastic job carrying this episode, but the writing was just.. a little off. The hook-up was weird; like some around her already said, Malia is mentally still an 8-year old. She’s recovering from being alone all this time, being a coyote and having killed her family. This wasn’t the right time for them to have sex.
    All this time I actually thought it was all happening inside Stiles’ mind and he was still asleep in that solitary room or whatever.

Comment by Dominique – February 25, 2014 06:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Malia may have been 8 at the time of the crash but that does not mean that she did not mature during her time as a coyote. She especially matured physically and here she is, seventeen years old, her hormones raging and urging her to get pregnant. Because afterall that’s the natural course. It’s social norms towards sex that would have kept her from going that far and that’s exactly the area where she WILL be lacking. Also, sex is quite a coping mechanism. Death (or fear of it), pain, loneliness… sex is a great way as an instinctual response of showing defiance and to ensure life goes on.
      So for Malia I see it as a natural development. As far as Stiles goes, maybe he really was not thinking clearly at the time. And as I pointed out above, as he was kind of fighting for his life in a sense, that might have been a big point.

So while this development felt rushed to me, it did not feel wrong.

The thing that really confused me was the “mature content – viewer discretion advised” It’s not like we could really see anything, but that’s the US I guess. Slaughtering and disemboweling sure no problem, but oh my god I could see a bra.

Comment by Pizzarro – February 26, 2014 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think the mature content warning was more about the guy we see commit suicide at the beginning. We’ve seen more intense make-out or sex scenes on the show before without a warning. So I really doubt the warning was put in about the Stalia scene.

Comment by Becks – February 26, 2014 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More concerned with where they’d find a condom in a mental institute, that does not bode well. Hmm, Stiles, wonder whether he’ll be a wolf or coyote.

Comment by fitraat – February 25, 2014 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • … how the hell do you know that they actually did the deed? Could they not have been “just” making out, being in a creepy, dusty basement with potential weirdos bursting in?

Comment by astrid – February 25, 2014 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once again Dylan O’Brien owned his scenes. I loved seeing Stiles finally “get some”, but on the other end of the spectrum I do not want to see him ever become a werewolf. I can’t see how the show would have to change in order for that to work well.

Comment by Allison P – February 25, 2014 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I so hope that Allison is not the intended vic here. I am really looking forward to seeing her with Issac. I think they make a really good pair….

Comment by Moonsmithey – February 25, 2014 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did you know that Allison actually use to date Isaac in ‘real life’ how awkward :/

Comment by mechamuna – February 25, 2014 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Stiles and Melia just had a heavy make out session, not sex. I saw it as.more comfort of contact more than anything else.

I think it was also to forge a bit of a bond, so when Melia finds Scott to teach her how to shift back she delays in order to help Stiles. Especially if she hears a conversation regarding possibly killing Stiles.

I also think part of Scott’s perceived weakness in fighting is, to him, his imbalance in not being able to protect Stiles. While Stiles isn’t a werewolf, he is Scott’s oldest and most staunch friend. Scott is strongest when he is protecting, and he isn’t able to help this member of his pack.

I am kind of thinking Scott might find his True Alpha moment by healing Issac like Derek did.for Cora, but not losing his Alpha status likeDerek did.

Comment by Divalicious – February 25, 2014 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just watched the episode but the Malia thing is pretty weird… and I have no idea what happened right at the end of the episode which was kind of disappointing for the fact that it seemed to be like an epic episode..The whole thing about Stiles losing his virginity in ‘Echo House’ is crazy and no way like Stiles however when you see how he was in the ‘Heather’ incident it seems he’s a little lonely perhaps?

Comment by mechamuna – February 25, 2014 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t get the ‘she’s mentally 8′. No she isn’t. Who said anything about her being mentally 8 other than what parts of the fanbase have decided on their own? She didn’t just stop existing for those years she was a coyote.Having the academic knowledge of an 8 year old is not the same thing as being psychologically 8.

Besides, who’s to say what Malia learned, noticed, retained, etc while in coyote form by observing people that she simply didn’t have the right… mindset to UNDERSTAND until she made the switch to human? Her brain could continue to absorb information over that decade that the wolf consciousness can’t process but her human consciousness can once it takes over.

So no, I don’t think the hookup is gross. They’re both damaged people who reacted perfectly naturally to their situation.

Comment by Ray – February 25, 2014 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also agree that Malia was not frozen in time as some of the posters are speculating, like a were-version of a feral child. Given how ‘normal’ she acted through out the episode and how seemingly aware she was of the events that had transpired on the day of the accident, it stands to reason that she was fully cognizant

Comment by Heidi – February 25, 2014 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry I cut myself off…that she was fully cognizant of her surroundings and given the isolation she may have experienced from being a were-coyote, may have been even more hyper-aware of the human interaction around her. Secondly, Stiles may not have had a condom readily, but we all know there are other ‘ways’ to prevent pregnancy even if they are riskier. He may have been a virgin, but he’s still a modern teenage boy. Also, like someone said above, these are two damaged lonely humans who needed the connection. I can’t begrudge them that even if I am a Stiles and Lydia fan. :-)

Comment by Heidi – February 25, 2014 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well said *claps*.

Comment by Alex – February 25, 2014 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t forget guys!!! Stiles might still have had that XXL condom from Cora’s brother room which he did not get to use…..
    but still returned back to him by Coach Nut-case in class.
    So it might still have been in his sweat pants which he might have used.

OR maybe Stiles might get to be the father of an original werewolf/werecoyote… in the series… & that will give Stiles an important role to play not having to be a werewolf himself.

Comment by Theophilus – February 26, 2014 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The theme of the season is “Lose Your Mind”, or “Losing Your Mind”….something like that.
    I like the show, and I liked Malia and Stiles. I think I am only the second person on here that hopes something comes out of it.

Comment by KD – February 26, 2014 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I left one party out. The show last night, in my opinion, keeps within the theme of not being in your right mind….which definitely applies to Stiles right now.

Comment by KD – February 26, 2014 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved this episode . Its so interesting. And i really want to know whats the name of the song they used for when Malia and Stiles kissed .

Comment by Caroline – February 26, 2014 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The soundtrack for Stiles and Melissa kiss scene is “Feel Real” by Deptford Goth @ Caroline

Comment by Oscar – March 11, 2014 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on People! What happened to Stiles n Lydia, that kiss in Alpha Pact meant something at least to Lydia, why add another love interest whn u hv to characters ready to be involved with each other. Plus stiles had sex with an 8 yr old in a mental institute
    LYDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment by COOLWOLF – February 27, 2014 04:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find ridiculous the fact that people say she and eight years mentally younger, she and perfect for him ra Looks like she was made to stay with him they both are innocent, stiles ostou of lidia she did not call him, all season and it thing he’s running after her with her ​​lidia lot of guys there appeared another wonder they fixed it together what’s his problem be with someone I really like to see Malia and stiles together if you stay with lidia it was after they had a history because I do not see them both together I liked them more then kiss the other is nonsensical it she with him though.

Comment by Brazil – February 27, 2014 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thinks stiles should be an werewolf and not be an asshole, and see what Peter or Deucalion next move in season if there’s any.

Comment by Diego – February 27, 2014 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My first thought was ”okay but like yoo-hoo they didn’t have any condoms back there she can be pregnant like you’re not taking us seriously, you HAVE to wear a condom man you know there’s diseases you can get from not being protect” and I’m barely 15 years old…

Comment by Justine B- – February 28, 2014 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That episode was so good. Malia and Stiles scenes were really good, I need more!

Comment by Lily – March 2, 2014 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stiles and Malia <3 <3 <3

Comment by teen wolf lovr – March 12, 2014 02:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Personally I was so weirded out about the scene of Styles and Malia. It was to fast and random. Also bad placement. They are in a nuthouse. Hello Styles you could turn at any minute and you could stab that poor girl before you even get it up. I also can see from the stand point of he’s might die and wanted to have sex before he died. I am still rooting for Styles and Lydia. Hopefully he and Malia won’t last long. I don’t think I could stand it.

Comment by Dana – March 3, 2014 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well that’s the thing. He didn’t turn into the psycho spirit, maybe because of her. All I know is that I SHIP SO HARD. Both have endured and experienced a lot. Also its not wrong to have sex when you feel close to someone.It can give someone comfort to be close to someone. It might just be nothing to both later on (so dont be too sad Lydia fans). Anyways, Stiles deserves someone good/better than lydia. Shes been blowing him off for the past 3 seasons. Plus she still seems to have no interest in him so I don’t see the problem. Lydia can end up with the twin for all I care. I ship Malia and Stiles. ALL THE WAY

Comment by mdj – March 12, 2014 02:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • not to rain on any stiles and malia fans, they are probably not going to end up together. i mean i know they should end up together but we got to go back to something called reality. i mean it is only logic to let malia go back to being a were-coyote and stilles finally end up with Lydia. TEARS (i ship malia and stiles)

Comment by craz fangirl – March 12, 2014 02:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WRONG! Jeff Davis said in Wolf Watch 3×24 that there will be a growing romance between the two. I cannot wait to see that happen. Also even though she might have had the mind of a eight year old in episode 14 doesn’t mean shes the same. who know how long the time gap was between episodes 14-20. It would seem like shes had time to get use to being a teenager and got use to the general things a teen should know/do. I ship

Comment by yellopeepes – April 5, 2014 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think they should find out that she is pregant .n they wonder if to keep it n what should they tell their parents

Comment by jade westull – April 5, 2014 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post