Pilot News: Leslie Bibb, Jamie Lee Curtis and Revenge Bad Girl Among Latest Castings

Premiere Screening For Season Eight Of "24"Leslie Bibb (GCB), Mykelti Williamson (Justified), Margarita Levieva (Revenge) and Jamie Lee Curtis (New Girl) are among the latest actors to book pilots.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Scoop on This Fall’s (Possible) Newcomers and Who’s Starring in Them

Per our sister site Deadline

• Bibb will star as Rose, the wife in NBC’s multi-cam comedy Love Is Relative, which follows a couple who start to look at their marriage differently after her newly divorced brother moves in.

• Curtis has signed on to CBS’ untitled medical drama from David Marshall Grant; she’ll play Caroline, a physician and hospital administrator who’s also the mother of quadruplets who grew up on a reality show.

• Williamson will play Ray, a Philadelphia cop and potential love interest for the titular troubled psychic in ABC’s Clementine.

• Levieva has joined the potential NBC drama Coercion, playing a member of a recently reactivated Russian sleeper cell… who just happens to be the sister of a patriotic war hero/CIA analyst. Hope Davis (The Newsroom) also boarded the project as Levieva’s character’s mother, who is also a dormant Russian agent.

1. nateddog says:

I LOVE Jamie!!! Can’t wait

2. Steven says:

I wish Leslie would find a good show, she deserves better than to play a sitcom wife. Long live Brooke McQueen!

• William says:

I’ll always have a soft spot for Popular! While GCB was on, I pretended that Leslie was playing an older Brooke McQueen just to give me that satisfaction. But honestly, I wouldn’t mind her sticking around on The Following because her character/storyline has potential.

• Steven says:

I feel like she’ll likely be dead by the end of the season on The Following. Joe’s followers never last long. So happy to see another Popular fan though! I miss that show.

3. Francine says:

Man I loved GCB so much.

4. Wasn’t Jamie Lee Curtis going to be on a show about final girls in horror movies or something like that?

5. Tom says:

Margarita Levieva and Erika Christensen need to do something together where they play sisters.

6. David4 says:

Jamie Lee Curtis could do so much more!

7. Jared says:

I thought Jamie Lee Curtis was attached to star in a drama for ABCFamily. Is that no longer happening?

8. N says:

Love Margarita!

9. Fabe says:

I would love to see Margarita’s pilot get picked up. She was one of the best things about season one of Revenge. I just hope Coercion can differentiate itself from The Americans. I know a lot of people will be complaining that broadcast networks can never think of any original ideas. Hopefully the script is interesting and compelling! That’s all we can ask for!

10. Kaycee says:

I was so excited about Curtis’ final girl pilot. Sounded amazing .

11. Miffay says:

What about the poop yogurt? Will they sponsor the Jamie Lee show?

12. Fido says:

I’m confused, Leslie Bibb is in About A Boy, so does this mean she will be killed off, or more likely replaced what with it being a comedy, so she is free to do the Love Is Relative show, or will she be double dipping and doing both at once, if that is the case then methinks she is gonna be knackered, though having her on tv twice a week will be great. :)

13. whoah this weblog is excellent i love reading your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You understand, many persons are hunting round for this info,
    you could help them greatly.