Pilot News: Leslie Bibb, Jamie Lee Curtis and Revenge Bad Girl Among Latest Castings

Get More: Casting News, Pilots

Premiere Screening For Season Eight Of "24"Leslie Bibb (GCB), Mykelti Williamson (Justified), Margarita Levieva (Revenge) and Jamie Lee Curtis (New Girl) are among the latest actors to book pilots.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Scoop on This Fall’s (Possible) Newcomers and Who’s Starring in Them

Per our sister site Deadline

• Bibb will star as Rose, the wife in NBC’s multi-cam comedy Love Is Relative, which follows a couple who start to look at their marriage differently after her newly divorced brother moves in.

• Curtis has signed on to CBS’ untitled medical drama from David Marshall Grant; she’ll play Caroline, a physician and hospital administrator who’s also the mother of quadruplets who grew up on a reality show.

• Williamson will play Ray, a Philadelphia cop and potential love interest for the titular troubled psychic in ABC’s Clementine.

• Levieva has joined the potential NBC drama Coercion, playing a member of a recently reactivated Russian sleeper cell… who just happens to be the sister of a patriotic war hero/CIA analyst. Hope Davis (The Newsroom) also boarded the project as Levieva’s character’s mother, who is also a dormant Russian agent.

Comments (18)

• I LOVE Jamie!!! Can’t wait

Comment by nateddog – February 24, 2014 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I used to love her, but NCIS really soured me on her. I don’t know if she changed or I did, but can’t stand her now.

Comment by Stormy – February 25, 2014 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Leslie would find a good show, she deserves better than to play a sitcom wife. Long live Brooke McQueen!

Comment by Steven – February 24, 2014 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll always have a soft spot for Popular! While GCB was on, I pretended that Leslie was playing an older Brooke McQueen just to give me that satisfaction. But honestly, I wouldn’t mind her sticking around on The Following because her character/storyline has potential.

Comment by William – February 24, 2014 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I feel like she’ll likely be dead by the end of the season on The Following. Joe’s followers never last long. So happy to see another Popular fan though! I miss that show.

Comment by Steven – February 24, 2014 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man I loved GCB so much.

Comment by Francine – February 24, 2014 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wasn’t Jamie Lee Curtis going to be on a show about final girls in horror movies or something like that?

Comment by Michael Sacal – February 24, 2014 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Margarita Levieva and Erika Christensen need to do something together where they play sisters.

Comment by Tom – February 24, 2014 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow, never thought about that until you pointed it out! Would love to see that!

Comment by Olivia – February 24, 2014 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I seriously thought that was Erika when I glanced at the picture!

Comment by Fabe – February 24, 2014 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jamie Lee Curtis could do so much more!

Comment by David4 – February 24, 2014 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Jamie Lee Curtis was attached to star in a drama for ABCFamily. Is that no longer happening?

Comment by Jared – February 24, 2014 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Margarita!

Comment by N – February 24, 2014 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see Margarita’s pilot get picked up. She was one of the best things about season one of Revenge. I just hope Coercion can differentiate itself from The Americans. I know a lot of people will be complaining that broadcast networks can never think of any original ideas. Hopefully the script is interesting and compelling! That’s all we can ask for!

Comment by Fabe – February 24, 2014 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was so excited about Curtis’ final girl pilot. Sounded amazing .

Comment by Kaycee – February 25, 2014 03:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about the poop yogurt? Will they sponsor the Jamie Lee show?

Comment by Miffay – February 25, 2014 04:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m confused, Leslie Bibb is in About A Boy, so does this mean she will be killed off, or more likely replaced what with it being a comedy, so she is free to do the Love Is Relative show, or will she be double dipping and doing both at once, if that is the case then methinks she is gonna be knackered, though having her on tv twice a week will be great. :)

Comment by Fido – February 25, 2014 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Isn’t she only recurring on About A Boy. She could easily be written out if they break up.

Comment by Steven – February 25, 2014 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post