'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Looking, Teen Wolf, Castle and Other Shows Are Faring

Sometimes, relationships can be a real train wreck… just ask a certain someone from House of Cards.

Not picking up what we’re putting down? Step away from that platform and check out a new spoilery ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments for TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

Comments (28)

• The word “poor” should never be followed by “Marnie.” Gosh, she’s the worst.

Comment by Maddy – February 24, 2014 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was in a hotel last week on business and finally got to see Girls. It was so awful I could only stand watching 15 minutes. THIS is what HBO has come to?? If I was a girl and those were my friends, I’d cut my wrists. You life has to be miserable to find this entertaining.

Comment by Georgia Madman – February 24, 2014 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dammit Pato!, I’m going to end singing “rolling in the deep” with another Jonathan Groff ship and is all your fault!

Comment by Celia – February 24, 2014 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh more than happy with Caskett’s wedding song choice…feeling actually giddy :)
    Talking about the forecast, beaming rays of sun indeed in the Castle-land! Caskett is rocking & rolling!

Comment by Rich Abey – February 24, 2014 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Patrick and Richie, I hope things go well for them, but looks like the opossite. They are great together, but Patrick is not mature enough for this relationship.

Comment by Carmen – February 24, 2014 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whats happening with the Reign couples

Comment by Michelle – February 24, 2014 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Was Reign new last week? Pretty sure they only recap new episodes.

Comment by Lauren – February 24, 2014 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t even see the Castle episode, but I just knew that had to be the song :)

Comment by Elin – February 24, 2014 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a Scira fan Kira and Scott work better together They are so cute together I hope they dont make her evil and kill her off I love Arden Cho besides Alison has Issac

Comment by phuong – February 24, 2014 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. I really like Kira and I am pretty sure she will survive and will choose good.

Comment by kate – February 24, 2014 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree in that I like Allison and Scott better apart as friends than together as bf/gf.

Comment by Meg – February 24, 2014 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • When I see Scott and Allison together now I can’t figure out why they’re even apart. They are just meant to be together end of story. I do like Scott with Kira though and I think Scott has mjor chemistry with both Lira and Allison.

Comment by Ally Oop – February 24, 2014 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I am over Alison and Scott. I like him better with Kira, and there is potential with Alison and Isaac.

Comment by alistaircrane – February 24, 2014 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I enjoyed Johnny and Tara. They were definitely a highlight.
    The main ‘ship I truly care about on Teen Wolf is Scott and Stiles.

Comment by Eliza – February 24, 2014 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m surprised Downton Abbey didn’t make this list since they just aired the finale. You could have included Mary and both of her man or even Mrs. Hughes and Carson (one of the most adorable scenes ever). Also, it would be interesting to see some other shows get coverage like Lost Girl (Kenzi and Hale for instance), Bitten, Being Human, etc. Star-Crossed just started as well. I feel like I’m missing something but oh well. Just some suggestions.

Comment by Autumn – February 24, 2014 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know about all the other shows, but concerning Downton Abbey: I’m pretty sure they do these for a new week, which in their eyes starts on a Sunday, and since Downton only aired this last Sunday, I think they might include the Tony/Blake/Mary triangle in next week’s edition.

Comment by Jules – February 24, 2014 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still waiting for John and Astrid from The Tomorrow People will make it on here!

Comment by Kaitlin – February 24, 2014 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 7 episodes into the season with no sighting and then finally – Mickey and Ian! Mickey and Ian! Mickey and Ian!

Comment by Anna – February 24, 2014 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was definitely a long wait, but my heart just broke for Mickey when he was watching over Ian when he slept. Noel is a great actor.

Comment by EJ386 – February 24, 2014 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love how every week on here Castle and Beckett’s forecast is ridiculously sunny. Dude, they have earned it! :)

Comment by Becca – February 24, 2014 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cheers to that! We all love the sun don’t we? :)

Comment by Flick – February 24, 2014 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m happy to see Allison and Scott on here. Teen Wolf gets mentioned very little here.

Comment by Ally Oop – February 24, 2014 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had been rooting for Patrick/Kevin, but after episode six, I’ve really begun to like Richie as well. I have a bad feeling that Patrick just isn’t mature enough, though, for a boyfriend as down to earth and serious as Richie. That said, I still love Kevin (mostly bc I love Russell Tovey), so I’m interested to see how the triangle plays out.

Comment by Elena – February 24, 2014 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t even watch Switched at Birth, but they make Bank, so that’s good enough for me.

Comment by Joey – February 24, 2014 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL!!! Plus they’re cute together. He’s a big ole teddy bear. Just what she needs right now.

Comment by tp – February 24, 2014 10:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Which means we’re getting Haylijah on next week’s installement? The Originals is back ! yay!

Comment by Me – February 24, 2014 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • as much as I love Elijah and the chemistry between him and Hayley, I don’t want him to have Klaus’ sloppy seconds.

Comment by tp – February 24, 2014 10:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do Casey and Dawson from Chicago Fire!!!

Comment by Molly – February 25, 2014 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post