'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Looking, Teen Wolf, Castle and Other Shows Are Faring

Sometimes, relationships can be a real train wreck… just ask a certain someone from House of Cards.

Not picking up what we’re putting down? Step away from that platform and check out a new spoilery ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments for TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Maddy says:

The word “poor” should never be followed by “Marnie.” Gosh, she’s the worst.

• Georgia Madman says:

I was in a hotel last week on business and finally got to see Girls. It was so awful I could only stand watching 15 minutes. THIS is what HBO has come to?? If I was a girl and those were my friends, I’d cut my wrists. You life has to be miserable to find this entertaining.

2. Celia says:

Dammit Pato!, I’m going to end singing “rolling in the deep” with another Jonathan Groff ship and is all your fault!

3. Rich Abey says:

Oh more than happy with Caskett’s wedding song choice…feeling actually giddy :)
    Talking about the forecast, beaming rays of sun indeed in the Castle-land! Caskett is rocking & rolling!

4. Carmen says:

I love Patrick and Richie, I hope things go well for them, but looks like the opossite. They are great together, but Patrick is not mature enough for this relationship.

5. Michelle says:

Whats happening with the Reign couples

6. Elin says:

I didn’t even see the Castle episode, but I just knew that had to be the song :)

7. phuong says:

I am a Scira fan Kira and Scott work better together They are so cute together I hope they dont make her evil and kill her off I love Arden Cho besides Alison has Issac

• kate says:

Me too. I really like Kira and I am pretty sure she will survive and will choose good.

• Meg says:

I agree in that I like Allison and Scott better apart as friends than together as bf/gf.

• Ally Oop says:

When I see Scott and Allison together now I can’t figure out why they’re even apart. They are just meant to be together end of story. I do like Scott with Kira though and I think Scott has mjor chemistry with both Lira and Allison.

• alistaircrane says:

I agree. I am over Alison and Scott. I like him better with Kira, and there is potential with Alison and Isaac.

8. Eliza says:

I enjoyed Johnny and Tara. They were definitely a highlight.
    The main ‘ship I truly care about on Teen Wolf is Scott and Stiles.

9. Autumn says:

I’m surprised Downton Abbey didn’t make this list since they just aired the finale. You could have included Mary and both of her man or even Mrs. Hughes and Carson (one of the most adorable scenes ever). Also, it would be interesting to see some other shows get coverage like Lost Girl (Kenzi and Hale for instance), Bitten, Being Human, etc. Star-Crossed just started as well. I feel like I’m missing something but oh well. Just some suggestions.

• Jules says:

I don’t know about all the other shows, but concerning Downton Abbey: I’m pretty sure they do these for a new week, which in their eyes starts on a Sunday, and since Downton only aired this last Sunday, I think they might include the Tony/Blake/Mary triangle in next week’s edition.

10. Kaitlin says:

I’m still waiting for John and Astrid from The Tomorrow People will make it on here!

11. Anna says:

7 episodes into the season with no sighting and then finally – Mickey and Ian! Mickey and Ian! Mickey and Ian!

12. Becca says:

I love how every week on here Castle and Beckett’s forecast is ridiculously sunny. Dude, they have earned it! :)

13. Ally Oop says:

I’m happy to see Allison and Scott on here. Teen Wolf gets mentioned very little here.

14. Elena says:

I had been rooting for Patrick/Kevin, but after episode six, I’ve really begun to like Richie as well. I have a bad feeling that Patrick just isn’t mature enough, though, for a boyfriend as down to earth and serious as Richie. That said, I still love Kevin (mostly bc I love Russell Tovey), so I’m interested to see how the triangle plays out.

15. Joey says:

I don’t even watch Switched at Birth, but they make Bank, so that’s good enough for me.

16. Me says:

Which means we’re getting Haylijah on next week’s installement? The Originals is back ! yay!

17. Molly says:

Do Casey and Dawson from Chicago Fire!!!