Pilot News: NCIS: New Orleans Casts Paige Turco as Scott Bakula's Wife

Get More: Casting News, Pilots

Paige Turco NCIS New OrleansRecurring Person of Interest player Paige Turco has boarded CBS’ New Orleans-based NCIS spin-off, playing the wife of Scott Bakula’s Special Agent Pride.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Your Complete Guide to This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows and Who’s In Them

The prospective series — which is being exec-produced by NCIS boss Gary Glabserg and star Mark Harmon — will air its pilot as a springtime NCIS two-parter. Should it get ordered to series, Turco would recur as Linda Pride.

The Shield‘s CCH Pounder, JAG alum Zoe McClellan and film vet Lucas Black round out the cast of series regulars, alongside Bakula.

RELATED | The CW’s Midseason Plan: Wednesday Has The 100‘s Number, Beast Goes on Spring Break

Turco next can be seen as a series regular on The CW’s midseason thriller The 100, which premieres Wednesday, March 19 at 9/8c.

Comments (27)

• Hope she can still appear as Zoe Morgan on P.O.I occasionally. Awesome character.

Comment by TheDude – February 18, 2014 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Person of interest should have made her a regular and treat her like they treat Amy Acker/Root: show her when they need her.

Comment by lll – February 18, 2014 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! We love her on “POI” and hope she can return.

Comment by Gwen – February 19, 2014 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice, but they need to dump Lucas Black

Comment by Ant – February 18, 2014 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He doesn’t fit the “hot” role for me, but I’ll give him a chance anyway.

Comment by lll – February 18, 2014 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I believe that was said about Chris O’Donnell too. Give it a chance – you just never know.

Comment by Will Cariño (@wcarino03) – February 18, 2014 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was going to suggest adding her husband Jason O’Mara to the cast ,but his shows usually last one season

Comment by Keith – February 18, 2014 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I found Jason O’Mara’s shows thoroughly entertaining. They were big hits in our household.

Comment by prish – February 19, 2014 01:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’ll always be Palmer Cortland’s niece Laney on “All My Children” to me!

Comment by Dan – February 18, 2014 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! ive loved her since All My Children! So happy for her and a good talent.

Comment by L – February 18, 2014 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will actually watch this now!

Comment by L – February 18, 2014 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s nice casting with Paige Turco and it could be interesting having the lead character have a wife.Plus being recurring means the actress can do other stuff too.

Comment by Andrew Hass – February 18, 2014 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paige Turco was on American Gothic, along with Lucas Black.

Comment by Lillian – February 18, 2014 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paige is a very underrated actress, and I am certain she’ll spark off Scott.

Comment by Rob – February 18, 2014 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her!

Comment by tp – February 18, 2014 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great addition to the cast. Loved her on POI.. guess Reese needs a new love interest, and NOT SHAW!!

Comment by JBC – February 18, 2014 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does this mean Paige is not being kept on The 100 if it does well as series?

Comment by DavidSask – February 18, 2014 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS is “second position,” meaning that if THE 100 gets renewed (and I hope it does), the CW show is her priority.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – February 18, 2014 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Isn’t CBS one of the parent companies of the CW? Even if The 100 does well I think CBS/CW would be OK with guest appearances on the NCIS show.

Comment by Aimee – February 19, 2014 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ooh! I like it!

Comment by BJ – February 18, 2014 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope it will be a good show because this cast is so good! Looking forward to this!

Comment by Hege – February 18, 2014 11:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She sure is busy lately (and deservedly so). I only hope she can still pop up on POI from time to time.

Comment by Aimee – February 19, 2014 04:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice!

Comment by Lorie – February 19, 2014 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her on POI and will undoubtedly love her on the NCIS spin-off!

Comment by Andrea – February 19, 2014 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like her well enough on POI but for a larger role? Less sure.

As more and more casting is announced I’m finding my interest getting lower and lower.

I’ll give it a chance, like I did NCIS: L.A. which turned out to beat the mothership for a couple of years in my priority of viewing… so the proof will be in the tasting as always.

Comment by John NYC – February 19, 2014 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love both ncis and ncis la and hope they air ncis new Orleans soon. it makes my Tuesdays great!! have neurapathy so…hard to type with one finger…Jackie

Comment by jackie wilson – February 19, 2014 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why not cast Scott Bakula’s actual wife?

Comment by Scott Hedrick – February 24, 2014 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post