The 10 Things We Absolutely Hated About Jimmy Fallon's Historic Tonight Show Debut

It would be easy to hop aboard the bandwagon of near-universal praise for Jimmy Fallon‘s maiden voyage as host of The Tonight Show on NBC. But keeping it completely real, we can’t say we loved absolutely everything about the hour.

RELATED | Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show Launches With a Parade of Cameos, Rooftop Concert — Grade It!

And so, with the acknowledgement that constructive criticism can only make Fallon’s tenure at the late-night institution funnier, smarter and more addictive, we’ve cooked up a list of the 10 Things We Hated About His Tonight Show Debut.

Click through the gallery below for a list of the weeds Fallon might want to consider pulling from his late-night garden, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. joe says:

excellent!! she wants oops excuse me, she ‘DEMANDS’ a star on the ‘walk of fame’ ( i’m not sure for what, maybe the best swallower of black guys) and was ‘surprised’ when they turned her down. i cant wait for the day she and her whole family ‘go to heaven’ or wherever.

2. joe says:

i’m surprised Rivers and Burnett even went on the last show once they saw her there. kk is pure trash. and her mother is married to the devil!

3. joe says:

when kkk came out on the Leno’s last show you could so hear the combination of lack of applause and gasp of audience in shock that she was even there. very disrespectful but from a person who marries just for the sake of tv ratings what do you expect?

4. joe says:

hey kkk! i hope you see this. i have never seen your show. when i even see anything on you or about you or your family on tv i change the channel within seconds. west is a joke but thinks he is God! and the pic that flashed for the second i saw were your fat a s s was shown made me want to puke. i see your face and just imagine how many black guys have given you facials.

5. Starrxxfoxx says:

Don’t the SLEEZE brothers have anything better to do than waste my time reading their fake article about how much they hate this woman? I thought the 10 things wrong will Fallon’s debut was going to be a legit article….Is this what TV Line is all about….lie-in?

6. Mark says:

I’m not sure the last time I saw such unanimous SUPPORT for an opinion article on the web, and I am right there with y’all. This is awesome. I am sooooo tired of seeing Kardashian this-and-that as though it’s at all worthy. The thing that scares me is that there are plenty of people who like keeping track of them. For the life of me, I have no idea, and it saddens me. This is hilarious.

7. Ifar Elli says:

I ‘m not a fan of F.allon any way,but I here declare myself a big fan of Michaels,hurra!! guys.

8. asenathring says:

She does what she is told to do just like Jimmy Fallus – mocking women. Typical Illuminati trick. Check out Dave Chapelle. He escaped but not with a career. Now Amanda Bynes is crazy. The crazy ones are those who believe all the skull wear, promote their music, movies and other electronic images, etc. to rot the forming brain. Our kids have NO IDEA who they are or what they’re supposed to be in this life. This is the New World Order. DON’T GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR BUSINESS!