Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Walking Dead, House of Cards, The Taste, Girls & More

Covered in ice? What better way to begin the thawing process than with the hottest selection of the small screen’s best zingers, one-liners and retorts from the last seven days?

Yes, folks, it’s time for TVLine’s Quotes of the Week!

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a Cougar Town eulogy, a Looking come-on, a classic TV reference on The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, a classic movie reference on Hart of Dixie, a double dose of New Girl and much more.

So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

Comments (11)

• Oh, excellent choice with the quote from “The Daily Show”. Such a powerful quote, one which certainly fit the situation. I felt for that woman, with the struggles she’s dealing with-I loved when Jason Jones gave her a hug, ’cause I wanted to do the same thing! I hope her efforts, and those of others protesting Russia’s ridiculous laws, pay off.

Comment by Angela – February 16, 2014 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto. I loved that woman AND her Angel quote.

Comment by I Heart Damon Salvatore – February 16, 2014 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know you guys don’t cover soaps all that often but I’m SO GLAD you included that B&B quote! I was howling when Quinn uttered those words about Brooke (because it’s true). Rena Sofer’s delivery was perfect

Comment by George – February 16, 2014 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would like to see them put Quinn and Bill together. They’d be so much fun!

Comment by KCC – February 16, 2014 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The whole mini-interview with the lady from Russia really touched me. I really, truly respect her based on the few things she said in a couple minutes. She deserved the hug Jason gave her!

Comment by Ron – February 16, 2014 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking is such a great show I hope HBO picks it up for season 2.

Comment by Fernando – February 16, 2014 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think Carl from the walking dead had a great quote to something like “I Win” after killing some zombies

Comment by Titoveli – February 16, 2014 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The quote from B99 was hilarious! Great choice!

Comment by Leigh – February 16, 2014 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Massive Brooke fan here, but Quinn’s line and delivery were perfect!! The lady from The Daily Show <3 <3 <3 Angel <3 <3

Comment by Ziyal – February 16, 2014 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do you prefer Brooke with Bill or with Ridge?

Comment by KCC – February 16, 2014 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bunch of funny lines! (And one real heart-grabber) But my favorite is “very Muslim”, from Brooklyn 9-9. And she said it with such a straight face!

Comment by Sharon Spence – February 18, 2014 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post