Syfy Sets Premieres for Warehouse 13′s Final Run, Continuum, Jim Henson Series and Others

Warehouse 13 Final Season Premiere DateWarehouse 13 will begin to close its doors for good on Monday, April 14 at 9/8c, Syfy has announced.

The drama’s fifth and final season, as previously reported, will consist of six “very poignant” episodes.

RELATED | Lost‘s Rebecca Mader Stirs a Final Warehouse 13 Mystery

Syfy also set premiere dates for Jim Henson’s Creature Shop Challenge (aka “Face Off for creature design, fabrication and mechanization,” debuting Tuesday, March 25 at 10pm) and Continuum Season 3 (opening Friday, April 4 at 10 pm — some three weeks after Canada’s Showcase launches the new run up north).

RELATED | Sharknado 2: Vivica Fox, Judd Hirsch and Others Join Syfy Sequel’s Cast

A series of Tuesday-night one-off specials also got dates: Carvers, which follows quirky craftsmen Ray Villafane and Andy Bergholtz, will air March 4; My Big Fat Geek Wedding, in which two people who met online while playing Final Fantasy tie the knot after an eight-year courtship, will be held March 11; and Foxy & Co., which follows former Face Off contestant Eric Fox, airs March 18.

Comments (26)

• Do Syfy shows ever make it past season 5? If Being Human comes back next year, I don’t want it to be the last!

Comment by Mikael – February 14, 2014 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would rather shows get official endings than just get cancelled with cliffhangers, regardless of the number of seasons.

Comment by reccer – February 14, 2014 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • iiuc giving a show a 6th season would mean Syfy having to boost everyone’s wage. If this IS the case them hopefully Being Human will be renewed for a 180ep 5th season. :)

Comment by Fido – February 14, 2014 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any news on Defiance’s 2nd season start?

Comment by Mave – February 14, 2014 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • June, as previously reported.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – February 14, 2014 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you :) Aparently I didn’t catch that

Comment by Mave – February 14, 2014 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stargate SG-1

Comment by John – February 14, 2014 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stargate SG-1 also only 5 seasons, from 6th till 10th. First five aired on Showtime I believe.

Comment by SFSeries&Movies (@SFSeriesMovies) – February 14, 2014 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any word on who they cast to play Claudia’s evil sister?

Comment by Michael Sacal – February 14, 2014 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have they cancelled Hollywood Treasure? It used to air either previous to Face Off, or immediately after- I can’t remember which.

Comment by Heathers – February 14, 2014 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ack! I hope they bring HG back. And I wish there were more eps.

Comment by xx – February 14, 2014 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wish Continuum was starting the same time as in Canada. I’m not looking forward to all of the ‘I’ve seen it already’ taunts.

Comment by CourtTV – February 14, 2014 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Get “Hola Better Internet” extension for google chrome then go on showcase.ca website and change the country to Canada, works for me here in UK

Comment by Sam Wizla Ross – April 20, 2014 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First Eureka, now this. COME ON SYFY!!!!

Comment by Shunda1177 – February 14, 2014 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish they gave them more episodes. 13 episodes to end warehouse 13. That would seem so appropriate. Would it not? I’m guessing it ends with the next warehouse opening.

I think I’m gonna rewatch all og warehouse 13 now… I loved that show….

Comment by shuayb – February 15, 2014 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope they bring H.G. back, and hope they don’t leave her in boring ass suburbia.

Comment by Lori – February 15, 2014 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another good show bites the dust….

Comment by cali – February 19, 2014 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really disappointed to hear Being Human got canceled. Shame on you Syfy. Guess you don’t care about loyal fans and viewers and guess I’ll be looking for another network.

Comment by P.J. – April 5, 2014 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t want Whse 13 to end, another good show gone, they keep the stupid ones and get rid of the good ones, Wake up SYFy, your original viewers are the ones who made your network.

Comment by Gerry – April 7, 2014 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Syfy has terrible upper management making decisions. This was a clever show that could have gone on for years. It is well-written and captivating. It’s a shame they cancel great shows! I will not be watching any Syfy reality shows!

Comment by BA Bates – April 14, 2014 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto!!!! Everytime SyFy comes up with a really good show they cancel it and replace it with something dumb. I love this show and would watch it for the next 10 years if they kept it on with the same actors and themes! It’s intriguing and BELIEVABLE! And I agree the reality shows are a bummer – they are not reality, but it is conceivable that Warehouse 13 could actually be a real possibility! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Reconsider and keep this great show and actors going…

Comment by Kathy Sonier – April 22, 2014 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post