Syfy Sets Premieres for Warehouse 13's Final Run, Continuum, Jim Henson Series and Others

Warehouse 13 Final Season Premiere DateWarehouse 13 will begin to close its doors for good on Monday, April 14 at 9/8c, Syfy has announced.

The drama’s fifth and final season, as previously reported, will consist of six “very poignant” episodes.

RELATED | Lost‘s Rebecca Mader Stirs a Final Warehouse 13 Mystery

Syfy also set premiere dates for Jim Henson’s Creature Shop Challenge (aka “Face Off for creature design, fabrication and mechanization,” debuting Tuesday, March 25 at 10pm) and Continuum Season 3 (opening Friday, April 4 at 10 pm — some three weeks after Canada’s Showcase launches the new run up north).

RELATED | Sharknado 2: Vivica Fox, Judd Hirsch and Others Join Syfy Sequel’s Cast

A series of Tuesday-night one-off specials also got dates: Carvers, which follows quirky craftsmen Ray Villafane and Andy Bergholtz, will air March 4; My Big Fat Geek Wedding, in which two people who met online while playing Final Fantasy tie the knot after an eight-year courtship, will be held March 11; and Foxy & Co., which follows former Face Off contestant Eric Fox, airs March 18.

1. Mikael says:

Do Syfy shows ever make it past season 5? If Being Human comes back next year, I don’t want it to be the last!

• reccer says:

I would rather shows get official endings than just get cancelled with cliffhangers, regardless of the number of seasons.

• Fido says:

iiuc giving a show a 6th season would mean Syfy having to boost everyone’s wage. If this IS the case them hopefully Being Human will be renewed for a 180ep 5th season. :)

• chris says:

honestly? i hate it when syfy thinks “hey lets cancel a great show” and we all have to deal with it………i am starting to hope that syfy channel itself dies a horrible death.

2. Mave says:

Any news on Defiance’s 2nd season start?

3. John says:

Stargate SG-1

4. Stargate SG-1 also only 5 seasons, from 6th till 10th. First five aired on Showtime I believe.

5. Any word on who they cast to play Claudia’s evil sister?

6. Heathers says:

Have they cancelled Hollywood Treasure? It used to air either previous to Face Off, or immediately after- I can’t remember which.

7. xx says:

Ack! I hope they bring HG back. And I wish there were more eps.

8. CourtTV says:

Wish Continuum was starting the same time as in Canada. I’m not looking forward to all of the ‘I’ve seen it already’ taunts.

9. Shunda1177 says:

First Eureka, now this. COME ON SYFY!!!!

10. shuayb says:

I wish they gave them more episodes. 13 episodes to end warehouse 13. That would seem so appropriate. Would it not? I’m guessing it ends with the next warehouse opening.

I think I’m gonna rewatch all og warehouse 13 now… I loved that show….

11. Lori says:

Hope they bring H.G. back, and hope they don’t leave her in boring ass suburbia.

12. cali says:

Another good show bites the dust….

13. P.J. says:

I’m really disappointed to hear Being Human got canceled. Shame on you Syfy. Guess you don’t care about loyal fans and viewers and guess I’ll be looking for another network.

14. Gerry says:

Don’t want Whse 13 to end, another good show gone, they keep the stupid ones and get rid of the good ones, Wake up SYFy, your original viewers are the ones who made your network.

15. BA Bates says:

Syfy has terrible upper management making decisions. This was a clever show that could have gone on for years. It is well-written and captivating. It’s a shame they cancel great shows! I will not be watching any Syfy reality shows!

• Kathy Sonier says:

Ditto!!!! Everytime SyFy comes up with a really good show they cancel it and replace it with something dumb. I love this show and would watch it for the next 10 years if they kept it on with the same actors and themes! It’s intriguing and BELIEVABLE! And I agree the reality shows are a bummer – they are not reality, but it is conceivable that Warehouse 13 could actually be a real possibility! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Reconsider and keep this great show and actors going…

16. Dar says:

It seems that all the shows we enjoy they cancel but continue to keep junk shows like 24. They have very few shows we really enjoy like Warehouse 13. Something you can loose yourself in for an hour. You may need to re-think the people on your staff making these decisions before we re-think to keep watching your station.