Pilot Scoop: Neve Campbell, Elisabeth Rohm Circling TNT Legal Drama Guilt By Association

Get More: Casting News, Pilots

Neve Campbell Guilt By AssociationFormer Party of Five orphan Neve Campbell is plotting a full-time TV comeback with a starring role in Guilt By Association, a TNT drama pilot co-written by O.J. Simpson prosecutor Marcia Clark and Nashville showrunner Dee Johnson, TVLine has learned.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Scoop on This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows and Who’s Starring In Them

The prospective series centers on the working relationship between  a gutsy Deputy District Attorney in the Special Trials Unit of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, a tough-as-nails female LAPD detective and a stylish female prosecutor.

Campbell, whose more recent TV credits have included a stint as Patrick Dempsey’s sister on Grey’s Anatomy and the Lifetime telepic An Amish Murder, is in talks to play the DA role.

Law & Order vet Elisabeth Rohm – who recently wrapped a guest arc on Beauty and the Beast – will play the detective, our sister site Deadline reports.

Comments (13)

• Women’s Murder Club?

Comment by Mick – February 14, 2014 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • rizzoli&isles just sub lawyer for doc

Comment by hannah – February 14, 2014 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does that mean she’s not in the Scream series MTV is doing?

Comment by James – February 14, 2014 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is that even still alive? I was excited for it until I heard they were making it a supernatural show. Which annoyed the hell out of me. I want it to be a slasher version of Pretty Little Liars.

Comment by Kaycee – February 14, 2014 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My exact thoughts. If moving forward The Scream series should not be supernatural, but slasher all the way, with more mystery!

Comment by Simon – February 14, 2014 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a shame Amish Murder wasn’t picked up for a series. But this plot doesn’t sound too original or interesting and I want her to be on a good show.

Comment by Kaycee – February 14, 2014 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad to Elisabeth Rohm back on TV!

Comment by Linderella – February 14, 2014 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Neve Campbell and have always thought she was much better than most of the material she’s been in. I would love to see her on a really good HBO or FX show (an edgier, modern-day drama perhaps?). This premise doesn’t sound too promising but hopefully it will surprise me.

Comment by gdv – February 14, 2014 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was excited about this show until I saw that Elizabeth Rohm has a staring role. She is one of the worst actreses on TV

Comment by Pam – February 14, 2014 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t like Elizabeth Rohm either. I didn’t like her on Angel or Law and Order.

Comment by Guest – February 15, 2014 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Is it because she’s a lesbian?

Comment by Hannah – February 16, 2014 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll at least check it out since I do love Neve.

Comment by barbaradesmond – February 15, 2014 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super happy to see Neve back on the screen again in something of note.

Comment by Vincent Ventrevski – February 15, 2014 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post