Lip-Locked: The 19 Best Kisses in TV History

Get More: Photo Gallery

kisspost325It often strikes without warning. The setup almost too flawless: a longing gaze, a tilt of the head, a casual laugh that slowly trails off, a flicker of the eyes… Sometimes, it’s influenced by things beyond our control: the ticking of a bomb. Close quarters in a limousine. Even plastic wrap.

Just what is “it,” you ask?

PHOTOS | 24 TV Characters Who Are (Probably) About to Die

Why it’s the beloved TV kiss, of course! You know, those things that makes us laugh and cry and gasp and even feel butterflies. This Valentine’s Day, TVLine is celebrating the art of the lip lock by presenting a gallery of the best kisses from primetime’s past and present — including video so you can re-live your favorites from series including BonesNashville, Lost and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Don’t see your favorite kiss represented in the gallery below? While we tried to include the best of the best (our lips are sore just thinking about it), we’re sure we missed a few smooches along the way. So hit the comments and let us know which romantic clinch we missed!

Comments (458)

• Where is the BEST kiss: Tony and Ziva????

Comment by Lolitta – February 13, 2014 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES – Tony and Ziva – Tony with his hands in Zivas curls…I almost fainted….It was just not long enough and too late in coming…awww Tony and Ziva…THE BEST EVER

Comment by Editor – February 13, 2014 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oops! somebody dropped the ball, they should win!

Comment by Elysia – February 13, 2014 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just pictures?
        Hmmmm………. what about video?

Comment by gft – February 14, 2014 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes, even GG said: it is a TV historical moment…

Comment by Jana Spekhorstová – February 13, 2014 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No…Just no….Not saying it wasn’t a good kiss but a “historic tv moment”…come on!

Comment by Josh – February 13, 2014 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not saying you are right Josh – but GG also said it was a ‘love story’ for the fans – so ‘historical TV moment’ …but still a long awaited great kiss in my books

Comment by Milton Wedman – February 14, 2014 06:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree with so many others where is Nick and Jess!

Also Penny and Leonard, Luke and Lorelai!

Comment by amie – February 14, 2014 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely! one of the best onscreen kisses I have ever seen.

Comment by LucyVanPelt (@LucyAppa) – February 13, 2014 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was a good one.

Comment by 4theloveoffilm – February 13, 2014 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad I’m not the only one to think this!

Comment by Leanna – February 24, 2014 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ross & Rachel is still my favorite, almost 20 years later!

Comment by Julie – February 13, 2014 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree. The best TV kiss of all time.

Comment by dude – February 13, 2014 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ross and Rachel was one of the first couples I really rooted for when I was growing up, that first kiss was pretty epic. Still is when I catch it on TV. They are each others lobster. Nothing more needs to be said.

Comment by Stacie – February 13, 2014 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loved their kiss!! My favorite line of all time is “your over me?? When were you under me?”

Comment by Pjvtraveler – February 13, 2014 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! same here. As soon as I started reading the list I was hoping to find them here. Although I prefer the kiss that came in the lobster episode, After they watched the prom video. I had goosbumps and a huge smile on my face when I watched it for the first time (Can’t believe I still remember it, considering I was 10 years old at the time, lol)

Comment by Jermey – February 14, 2014 01:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Nick and Jess???????

Comment by Caitlin – February 13, 2014 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS ^

Comment by Elin – February 13, 2014 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I expected to see that one on the list.

Comment by JLK – February 13, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed….one of the best!

Comment by Anna – February 13, 2014 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was waiting for that one too! I’ve watched it way too many times over. ;)

Comment by Shannon – February 13, 2014 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep, the kiss from “The Cooler” should most definitely be on this list.

Comment by Alia – February 13, 2014 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Inexcusable that the Nick and Jess kiss is nowhere on this list–when it should have been #1 by a landslide.

Comment by Ztofan – February 13, 2014 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is one hot kiss

Comment by Olivia – February 13, 2014 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yea seriously I watched pretty much all of those and NO couple on this list has stirred up so many emotions in me the way Nick and Jess did. The way Nick grabbed her and how they were both just “nailing” each other’s mouths was super hot. Even the set up for the kiss was 100x better than most of these. If not better than all of them. I don’t watch the show anymore as passionately as I used to but c’mon. The Mindy and Danny kiss made me cringe how was it better?

Comment by guest – February 13, 2014 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s not a competition, besides some New Girl fans are acting like they have to rag on Mindy/Danny for some reason. Somebody wrote a piece saying the TMP kiss was hotter and you guys got bent out of shape about it big time. That kiss was objectively hot. If it made you cringe, I don’t see how you could’ve reacted well to Nick/Jess. Undeniable heat in both cases.

Comment by S. – February 13, 2014 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • See this is where you’re wrong. I love TMP. I loved this season way more than New Girl as well as many other people BUT that does not mean New Girl’s Cooler should be put behind because that episode was epic. In New Girl, Nick kissed Jess after the whole episode was them being forced to kiss and then at the end Nick making a move because he did not want it to be a game. I just thought the whole set up was genius whereas in TMP the kiss did not make as much sense. TMP did a great job with their comedy this season but not really with the whole Mindy/Danny stuff, unlike New Girl’s season 2. And just because New Girl had a worse 3rd season that does not mean that episode should be overlooked, which I’m assuming is the only reason the kiss did not make the list. Do not think that I’m slamming on TMP because trust me if the show gets cancelled, I will be very sad. I just don’t think Mindy and Danny look/work as good together as Nick and Jess do.

Comment by guest – February 13, 2014 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who are Nick and Jess? what show?

Comment by kcc – February 13, 2014 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I nearly broke my DVR watching it.

Comment by Elf – February 13, 2014 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’re probably the only one

Comment by guest – February 13, 2014 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • nope

Comment by u – February 13, 2014 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nope. My DVR is still smoking from rewinding that kiss so many times.

Comment by Gigi – February 13, 2014 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nope…

Comment by Jill – February 14, 2014 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • NOPE

Comment by xime – February 15, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously. Nick and Jess had the best kiss I have ever seen on TV. And how could they forget Logan and Veronica? This list is a joke.

Comment by Lecholls – February 13, 2014 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It definitely was the best kiss I ever saw on TV. I rewatched “Cooler” probably about 20 times just to see it. This list is such bs…

Comment by Jade – February 13, 2014 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Completely agree! This list is just ridiculous without Nick and Jess and Veronica and Logan. This should be redone.

Comment by Emily – February 13, 2014 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed too. I have been rewatching VM in preparation for the movie and their first kiss was just incredible.

Comment by Nick – February 13, 2014 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree about Nick and Jess, would have thought New Girl would be popular enough for people to know that one! Veronica and Logan is one of my favorites if not the favorite. Unfortunately Veronica Mars isn’t as popular as it should be, people are missing out!

Comment by Sarah – February 27, 2014 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! Nick & Jess had one of THE best ever.

Comment by 4theloveoffilm – February 13, 2014 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yeah! That was a phenomenal on screen kiss for sure.

Comment by Ashley – February 13, 2014 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I lost my damn mind when those two finally kissed. A must for this list!

Comment by Ashley – February 13, 2014 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know!!! Nick and Jess’s kiss in “Cooler” was mind blowing. It was definitely one of the best kisses I have ever seen on television.

Comment by Asia – February 13, 2014 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t believe Nick and Jess are not on the list! That was the best kiss ever! They got so cheated.

Comment by jill – February 14, 2014 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Was waiting for it, and no…. not cool list-creator people!

Comment by Hollie – February 14, 2014 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is that you mention the Mitchell and Cam kiss and yet don’t show the kiss when all the other couples are shown to be kissing in the gallery??

Comment by Linda – February 13, 2014 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You must have skipped Castle and Beckett then, because they aren’t kissing either.

Comment by Mary – February 13, 2014 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They have their heads together, they could as well be kissing. Mitchell and Cam are shown in a group photo, mid-gag. Which is ironic, given how a whole fan campaign was necessary to have them kiss in the first place…

Comment by name_required – February 13, 2014 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well they did kiss 3 times in last week’s episode..

Comment by Rich Abey – February 14, 2014 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Correct!

Castle Fans don’t get to see too many kiss scenes.
        When we do get one the lighting is so poor that we’re not sure what is going on.

But being a Castle Fan, I intend to keep waiting and watching.

Comment by shirley – February 24, 2014 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, you left off the NCIS Tony and Ziva kiss on the tarmac! Absolutely best kiss in my opinion. I may be a little biased though, cause I love Tony and Ziva together. :)

Comment by Marla (@zoyaroses) – February 13, 2014 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy. Logan and Veronica’s first kiss (outside JTT’s hotel room) on Veronica Mars. Shameful omit.

Comment by Melissa – February 13, 2014 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Too many shows currently on TV making the list, this is supposed to be BEST EVER! What a joke.

Comment by uh – February 13, 2014 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES. And it had the perfect soundtrack.

Comment by Emily – February 13, 2014 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And the song when Logan told her their LoVe was epic (at Alterna-Prom) was perfect too!

Comment by LB – February 17, 2014 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is the first TV kiss I thought about when I read the title. It should definitely be on the list.

Comment by Paulo – February 13, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely this one.

Comment by Elizabeth – February 13, 2014 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Logan and Veronica’s first kiss was the only one I thought of when I read the headline of this article.. Disappointed..

Comment by Mandy – February 13, 2014 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s the second one that popped into my head as a “best kiss”, right after Nick and Jess on New Girl’s “The Cooler”.

Comment by Alia – February 13, 2014 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS.

Comment by jill – February 13, 2014 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely. First tv kiss I thought about!

Comment by Kiarup – February 13, 2014 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I was hoping for this. Very disappointed it’s not on here.

Comment by Ann – February 13, 2014 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was the first kiss I thought. It was a perfect moment and a perfect kiss.

Comment by Steph – February 13, 2014 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep

Comment by Renee – February 13, 2014 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I was convinced it would be in there.

Comment by Cordelia – February 13, 2014 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was the first kiss I thought of too! It was a phenomenal one. I was so surprised when I got to the end and it wasn’t on here.

Comment by Billie – February 13, 2014 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was an awesome kiss.

Comment by JC – February 13, 2014 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!!

Comment by Ashley – February 13, 2014 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So true. Together with Pacey and Joey the first ones on my mind.

Comment by EJ386 – February 13, 2014 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ridiculous omit considering they JUST wrote an article about that episode and how it was one the all-time best kisses!!!

Comment by Erin C – February 13, 2014 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • was looking for this one how is it not there?

Comment by Michelle – February 14, 2014 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by CMarie – February 14, 2014 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course, no kiss will ever rival the kiss between Westley and Buttercup. ;-)

Comment by Dreamrose – February 13, 2014 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The West Wing – Josh and Donna.

Comment by Amy – February 13, 2014 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes!! Also Buffy and Spike at the end of OMWF.

Comment by Metoo – February 13, 2014 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YEEEESSSSS!!! Josh and Donna, FTW

Comment by Annie – February 13, 2014 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s my favorite

Comment by KJ – February 13, 2014 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Since in my world the west wing ended at series 4, I’m going to go with another Sorkin show and say Sports Night, Dana and Casey in the 1st episode of series 2.

Comment by Lola – February 13, 2014 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, no Nick/Jess? Their first kiss was the best…

Comment by Louise – February 13, 2014 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have had Barney and Robin’s first kiss and Leonard and Penny kiss from the Season 3 premier.

Comment by Jen – February 13, 2014 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You’ve GOT to be kidding me!!! How in the world did House & Cuddy’s kiss in “Joy” NOT MAKE THIS LIST????

Comment by Jess Clackum (@JessicaClackum) – February 13, 2014 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Nick and Jess? That first kiss was HOT!

Comment by Cortney – February 13, 2014 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Argh, how could you not have LoVe’s first kiss???

Comment by Steven – February 13, 2014 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Also Veronica and Logan’s first kiss

Comment by Jen – February 13, 2014 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • totally! that one is my favourite!

Comment by Maria Sofia Santos – February 13, 2014 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was waiting for the Veronica and Logan kiss and it never came! So disappointed!

Comment by Tessa – February 13, 2014 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Same here!!! :D I waited, and waited…

Comment by Kiarup – February 13, 2014 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about House and Cuddy????

Comment by Huddy – February 13, 2014 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry, but Dawson and Joey were the ones that were meant to be together!!! Dawson was her soul-mate!!! I’m still bitter about that ending all these years later!!!

Comment by Eric7740 – February 13, 2014 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree, but Im also still bitter that Brenda and Dylan broke up and he went for her best friend. Not sure how anyone rooted for either of these couples?? Brenda/Dylan kiss should of made this list too!

Comment by anna – February 13, 2014 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 100% percent agree with you! Brenda and Dylan, absolutely!!!

Comment by Eric7740 – February 13, 2014 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Big Brenda and Dylan fan here as well!

Comment by Allyson – February 13, 2014 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes…awesome kiss!

Comment by Dee – February 14, 2014 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dawson was lame, Pacey was not.

Comment by Jen – February 13, 2014 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Preach. Dawson/Joey 4 evah.

Comment by S. – February 13, 2014 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Pacey and Joey had a lot more chemistry together. I like the build up to what came out to be one of the best relationships on tv. I mean since Katie and Josh did have a relationship off set, thatprobably helped. Oh, I wish a network would air Dawson Creek reruns again. Pacey/Joey forever! Dawson and Joey were always meant to be friends.

Comment by Allyson – February 13, 2014 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree. I never remotely saw any kind of sexual chemistry between Dawson and Joey. Even before the Pacey storyline came, I always thought they would end up as just friends. It always seemed like harmless school age puppy love to me. But Brenda and Dylan? Yes!

Comment by Francine – February 14, 2014 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh please. Dawson and Joey were never anything more than best friends that tried to build a romantic relationship on that and failed. I loved them as friends, but they made zero sense as a romantic relationship, especially since they had no chemistry.

Comment by Anna – February 15, 2014 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You forgot Nick and Jess in Cooler! Round up to the top 25 kisses….

Comment by English – February 13, 2014 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sorry but you missed 2 of the best first TV kisses EVER!!! Sydney/ Vaughn on Alias and Logan/Veronica on Veronica Mars

Comment by Danielle – February 13, 2014 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So agree on Sydney and Vaughn in the superbowl Alias episode!!!

Comment by wlw – February 13, 2014 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMG yes. That Sydney/Vaugh kiss was hawwwwt! Logan and Veronica. Mark and Lexie…! I mean, “teach me” and all that. Surprised no Grey’s characters made it on here.

Comment by Naazneen – February 13, 2014 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m going with Sydney/Will…so much chemistry!!

Comment by Dee – February 14, 2014 04:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!! Sydney and Vaughn in the kitchen against the oven with Coldplay in the background. Wore out my VCR tape on that one (literally). Agree too on the LoVe kiss — just rewatched recently. SOOO good!

Comment by betsylovestv – February 14, 2014 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Vaughn and Sydney! WOW! I totally forgot! I actually have this on DVD. This episode (or scene) may or may not be the most watched out of them all. I love Vaughn…super hawt. I might have to have a mini marathon on Sunday, thanks for the reminder.

Comment by Kate – February 14, 2014 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Scully and Mulder?!

Comment by ShockPop08 – February 13, 2014 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Katherine215 – February 13, 2014 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. That was one of the most perfect moments in television history. I was rooting for those two from day one, and that kiss was something the fans had been waiting for for so, so long. The writers expertly built the tension there, without making one of the best shows on television succumb to the lame will they/won’t they trap so many other shows fall into (like “Bones” has done over the past few seasons).

For my money, though, the best kiss in television history will always be Jim and Pam. And actually, they have so many perfect ones, it’s kinda hard to pick just one. The kiss at their wedding…when the Dr tells them they are going to have a baby, when Jim finally tells Pam he loves her…I can’t think of another television couple that felt so effortless…like they really and truly belonged together. OH! And speaking of “The Office”…what about Dwight and Angela’s kiss after she tells him the baby is his?! Or Michael and Holly when they try and sneak away from the camera crew? Or when he proposes to her? “The Office”, as cliche as it sounds, has helped me *want* to fall in love again. :)

Comment by Sammie – March 11, 2014 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where are Tony and Ziva? Not one of the best? Your Gary Glasberg himself talk about best history ever. And now not on your list? Or it’s not allowed to show?

Comment by QueenCote#Cotesarmy (@TillmannJean) – February 13, 2014 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know TVLIne loves Nashville, but no way does anything on that show belong on a “best all time” list for anything. Come on.

Comment by uh huh – February 13, 2014 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m still trying to figure out how Nasville made this list, but not Logan and Veronica, Sydney and Vaughn, Buffy and Spike, Nick and Jess, even Damon and Elana ( who I personally don’t care for, but I know they were a big deal) but somehow Deacon and Rayna made the list, you’ve got to be kidding me.

Comment by Kim – February 13, 2014 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You _just_ did a whole story on Logan and Veronica’s first EPIC kiss, but you leave it out of this?? For shame.

Comment by Ginger – February 13, 2014 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS NCIS NCIS NCIS NCIS NCIS NCIS
    TIVA TIVA TIVA TIVA TIVA TIVA TIVA TIVA
    PPF PPF PPF PPF PPF PPF PPF PPF PPF

Comment by Lara – February 13, 2014 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You say “Greys Anatomy”, but there is no kiss from the show on the list… And they had some good kisses… Community’s Annie and Jeff season 1 finale kiss was also sweet though it didn’t lead to the great love story we all wanted… How about Ted and Robin’s (HIMYM)season 1 finale kiss after he made it rain… Jimmy and Sabrina’s first kiss was charming (Raising Hope)…

Comment by Lubomir Raykov – February 13, 2014 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Lubomir Raykov – totally agree – not one kiss from Grey’s Anatomy? When I think of Owen & Cristina, all I think of are their hot & very steamy sex scenes/kisses – how hot? So hot my tv was smokin’ …. :-)

Comment by Miss Rozie – February 14, 2014 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How the @#*! is Sam and Diane’s first kiss on Cheers (in Sam’s office) not on this list? No way you’re going to tell me that a Gossip Girl kiss was more memborable than the two marquee characters on one of TV’s most successful sitcoms.

Comment by Matt – February 13, 2014 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES! Sam and Diane’s first kiss should absolutely be on this list. But then again this site has to cater to the young millennials, who have no appreciation for classic television. Cheers reruns are still better than almost anything on TV today.

Comment by Amy – February 13, 2014 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly what I was wondering. Star Trek and Cheers were the two kisses I instantly thought of – especially Cheers, which set the pattern for sitcom will-they/won’t-they tension.

Comment by Alexander – February 13, 2014 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Technically Maddie and David set the pattern for will they/won’t then on Moonlighting – but Sam/Diane definitely played it to perfection.

Comment by TV-Ugly – February 13, 2014 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oooooh! Yes. Sam and Diane.

Comment by 4theloveoffilm – February 13, 2014 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Castle kiss chosen was pretty good, but the undercover season 3 kiss will always be the best!

Comment by Rachel – February 13, 2014 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking the same thing. I’m not even a regular Castle watcher, but that undercover kiss and his reaction to it was the best ever on tv.

Comment by aguachica35 – February 13, 2014 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah the gasp and mouth touching he did after she turned around simulaneously made your heart leap and made you laugh because Nathan just nailed that moment. So in character and awesome.

Comment by S. – February 13, 2014 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The two best kisses ever for Castle is really in Season 3 and Season 4.24 “Always”, can’t stop every now and then watch 4.24, love the way how he pushes her to the door, I think it was long over due, but nothing happens before its time. The kisses we get nowadays are just “press on kisses”, I wish we can get more sloppy kisses…..but then again thats just me……lol

Comment by cherry – February 13, 2014 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, that was definitely the best Castle kiss.

Comment by JC – February 13, 2014 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah the S3 kiss was pretty special being that it was the very first time Caskett kiss (despite being undercover & Kate having a bf). Still it’s the “Always” kiss that’s my No.1 TV kiss!

Comment by Rich Abey – February 14, 2014 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, “Always” kiss the best ever. When Stana lets loose ,she sure knows how to kiss!

Comment by karkar – February 21, 2014 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree

Comment by Barbara – February 21, 2014 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe you didn’t have the Kurt/Blaine kiss from Original Song in this list. That kiss was amazing. But then again you guys have never really liked Klaine, have you?

Comment by Amanda – February 13, 2014 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kurt and Blaine have no chemistry at all. That’s why it was left off.

Comment by Joey – February 13, 2014 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kurt & Blaine’s first kiss from Glee!!!! It should be there.

Comment by KC – February 13, 2014 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seth and Summer on the OC the Spider-Man kissing scene EPIC!
    Ross and Rachel is still memorable for me too I remember yelling at the tv finally!!

Comment by Girl in MD – February 13, 2014 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS! SETH annd SUMMER’s episode was repeated the next week because the episode was so highly rated. it’s the highest rated episode of the series. I loved Chuck and Blair but this OC clip shoulda been on the list instead

Comment by MJ – February 13, 2014 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, this list was terrible! That was mind blowing.

Comment by Matt – February 13, 2014 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • O wow forgot about that one, it should def. have made the list.

Comment by EJ386 – February 13, 2014 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously after the recap on Veronica Mars yesterday highlighting the epicness of Veronica and Logan’s first kiss, I figured the entire point of this article was just to put that one on the list!

Comment by Marshmallow – February 13, 2014 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IKR?!? That’s what I thought too! The title says OF ALL TIME, not mostly on current tv!!!

Comment by Ginger – February 13, 2014 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I missing something? Where the heck are Nick and Jess?????

Comment by JoyT – February 13, 2014 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say Jim/Pam was the best. The Casino night, Pam calling her mom to discuss Jim’s tearful admission of love right before Jim walks in and stamps one on her. LOVE

Comment by SarcasticLauren – February 13, 2014 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Emma and Hook? WTF? Or Chloe and Oliver from Smallville? Most of the list is too recent to be considered the best EVER. Sigh.

Comment by Michelle – February 13, 2014 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree, that kiss is my screen saver. Best “couple” on tv right now!

Comment by anna – February 13, 2014 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree on Emma and Hook!!

Comment by vioncina – February 13, 2014 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Emma and Hook are gross together. And honestly, I’m being completely serious, I feel nauseous after I see them together and genuinely feel the need to shower.

Comment by Joey – February 13, 2014 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yeah I loved Chloe and Oliver

Comment by A – February 13, 2014 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agreed the Ross & Rachel was one of the best ever.

Am I doing something wrong, or is Grey’s Anatomy not in the list, despite the summary?

Comment by CH – February 13, 2014 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Jax and Tara???? C’mon.

Comment by Lana – February 13, 2014 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony and Ziva on NCIS. It took them EIGHT YEARS, but it was spectacular.

Comment by TullaT – February 13, 2014 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Missing some Clark and Lois but I’m happy with my Ned/Chuck ♥

Comment by DGSAFDMD – February 13, 2014 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Smallville or New Adventures??

Comment by Katherine215 – February 13, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg, Rayna and Deacon. A million times yes. It’s just so. I can’t.

Comment by Shira – February 13, 2014 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zoe and Wade in the season 1 finale where he just walks in wearing that suit and walks her up against the wall and kisses the daylights out of her. Whew. I’m going to need a minute just remembering that scene. /fans self

Comment by Katherine215 – February 13, 2014 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. That scene was pretty damn special…

Comment by Lola – February 13, 2014 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favourite has to be Logan and Veronica from Veronica Mars. When they are at the Camelot Motel arguing and she kisses him and then he grabs her and they have their first screen melting kiss.

Comment by Meaghan – February 13, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry Ryan and Marrisa season 1 New Years kiss? they have been ROBBED

Comment by Aidan – February 13, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Sidney and Vaughn on Alias??? THAT was hot!!!

Comment by Bren – February 13, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love them so much.

Comment by Katherine215 – February 13, 2014 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You can never please a crowd. Lol.
    BUT where the heck is Mike/Rachel from Suits? Or Damon/Elena?
    Hehe. Peace.

Comment by RB – February 13, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just left a comment about Mike and Rachel too. But you’re right about pleasing a crowd. I didn’t even see half of these kisses.

Comment by Ashley – February 13, 2014 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely that file room scene with Mike and Rachel.

Comment by John NYC – February 14, 2014 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i was scrolling and scrolling waiting for someone to mention Damon and Elena!!!!! That motel room kiss where she first kissed him “for real” was SO HOT!

Comment by Lisa Kendall – February 14, 2014 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ER’s Doug and Carol? JThe West Wing’s Josh & Donna? And more recently, Will & Mac from the Newroom?

Comment by Emma – February 13, 2014 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RAYNA AND DEACON!!!!!

Comment by Tran – February 13, 2014 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sydney and Vaughn in Alias and Veronica and Logan in Veronica Mars. HUGE omissions.

Comment by Sunny Dakes – February 13, 2014 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Luke & Lorelai! Would you just stand still?? (first and best)
    Monica & Chandler in The One After Vegas.

Comment by Joanna – February 13, 2014 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh Luke/Lorelai forever!!!!! I love that kiss!

Comment by Allyson – February 13, 2014 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was wondering when someone would mention Luke & Lorelai! SO, SO good!!

Comment by Amy – February 13, 2014 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Would you just stand still!?”
      After seasons of tension I would have put that one on this list for sure.
      Plus it was interrupted by Kirk running naked past them in true GG fashion.

Comment by Billie – February 13, 2014 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is by far my favorite GG episode!

Comment by c-mo – February 13, 2014 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg yes Luke and Lorelai!!

Comment by liz – February 13, 2014 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • An addendum to my original reply. House fans think you missed the boat by not including the kiss between House and Cuddy in either “Joy” or “Help Me”, especially the latter. That kiss in “Help Me” was one of the most amazing endings of a TV episode in recent memory. Even now it still gives people goosebumps watching it!!!

Comment by Jess Clackum (@JessicaClackum) – February 13, 2014 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I still remember how much I cried when i first watched “Help me” <3

Comment by vioncina – February 13, 2014 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • House fans? Really? Speak for yourself, please.

Comment by Sam – February 14, 2014 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Castle/Beckett kiss is just a rip off of House/Cuddy in the House S6 finale. Either Huddy in Help Me or Joy should definitely be on this list.

Also, Buffy/Spike at the end of the musical episode. A scandal that it’s been missed out.

Comment by Catrina – February 13, 2014 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you high? No it wasn’t. Years of built up tension culminating in a passionate session of making out and sexytime wasn’t invented by Huddy.

Comment by S. – February 13, 2014 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well it seems Catrina that you have not watched any TV before 2004 (when House started airing) to say the Castle/Beckett kiss was a rip off. According to your logic, every single kiss in this gallery is a rip off from some other show.

Comment by Rich Abey – February 14, 2014 04:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never seen anyone pick that B&B kiss as one of the best…usually they gravitate towards the mistletoe, tequila, or 8×01 reunion kiss as the best. I do like your reasoning though

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – February 13, 2014 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Buffy and Spike’s literally show-stopping, curtain-closing smooch that caused shipper fist pumps around the world!

Comment by Alex – February 13, 2014 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, yes, yes!!

Comment by Metoo – February 13, 2014 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed. And I’m primarily a Buffy/Angel shipper, but DAAAAAAMN that OMWF kiss. And their sex scene in ‘Smashed’ is like the hottest sex scene on tv.

Comment by liz – February 13, 2014 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post