Exclusive Series Finale Sneak Peek: Good Luck Charlie Goes Out on a [Sniff!] Musical Note

Get More: Exclusive, Finales, Video

I hope you don’t mind… I hope you don’t mind… but the air’s about to get dusty in the Duncan house.

Disney Channel’s Good Luck Charlie ends its four-season, 100-episode run this Sunday at 8/7c with an hour-long send-off, and TVLine has an exclusive look at a fitting final musical flourish from Bridgit Mendler‘s Teddy and her sometime beau Spencer (returning guest star Shane Harper).

RELATED | Disney Channel’s Dog With a Blog Renewed for Season 3

In the series finale, Teddy is finding it hard to shoot a final video diary for her little sister Charlie, while Amy and Bob plan a special going away party for their college-bound daughter. In the clip below, surprise party guest Spencer, at wee Charlie’s urging, joins Teddy for a touching duet.

Loading video...

RELATED | Disney Channel’s Win, Lose or Draw! Gets March Premiere Date

Leading up to the show’s swan song, cast members have been taking turns hosting nights featuring their favorite episodes. Bradley Steven Perry (“Gabe”) is up tonight, followed by Eric Allan Kramer (on Thursday) and Leigh-Allyn Baker (Friday). A final trip down memory lane, featuring the whole cast, airs Saturday evening.

Comments (25)

• I’m gonna miss it sooo much. It was the best show in years since the Raven & Kim Possible years.

Comment by nateddog – February 12, 2014 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • still cant believe that they brought spencer back into teddys life after he cheated on her, what kind of message does that send to the kids watching the show?
    still everything else about the show was great, it was far better than a kids show really should be.

Comment by Alan – February 12, 2014 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it’s called life get over it

Comment by nateddog – February 12, 2014 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad they brought Spenser back…he was part of the show for a long time…besides Alan they were dating not married.

Comment by Mandy Gagnon – February 12, 2014 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I ended up liking Spencer but that did always bother me. It’s not a great example for young girls. I liked Beau better but you knew he was just there so people knew who he was when Cloud 9 came out. (Wow I know way to much about the Disney Channel…)

Comment by Dani – February 12, 2014 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s not Y he went on the show.He was on the show before Cloud 9 came out on TV.He was probably on there 4 Ravenswood which came out before Cloud 9.

Comment by Becca – February 16, 2014 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It also bothered me that they had him cheat on her and then brought him back, but it was probably because the two actors were dating in real life. I prefer Beau to Spencer, but what are you gonna do? I’ll miss the show.

Comment by Carrie – February 12, 2014 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed!

I mean i do like him but its annoyed me to no end

Comment by Sasha – February 12, 2014 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are young kids. He learned from and has been a frat boyfriend since. No one is perfect last time I checked.

Comment by Rebecca – February 12, 2014 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That people can be forgiven

Comment by Vinny – February 25, 2014 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Forgiveness

Comment by Vinny – February 25, 2014 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was a great show! I’m going to miss a lot!

Comment by Ben - #Champs #NOH8 (@BenL_11) – February 12, 2014 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite Disney show’s finale, coupled with my favorite Elton John song…..I think I need to go stock up on tissues cause I am gonna need them!

Comment by Allison – February 12, 2014 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • do you know the full name of that song?? I just cant think of it.!! haha :)

Comment by Haley – February 15, 2014 12:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best Disney show ever! Very sad!!!

Comment by Rebecca – February 12, 2014 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • favorite show on disney channel i am going to miss it alot

Comment by robert – February 13, 2014 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best couple on the show is PJ and Skyler. Spencer was a cheating dog. Can’t believe Teddy and Spencer are gonna be end game but it was easy to guess. I’m just happy PJ and Skyler are ending up together!

Comment by Nicholas Richardson (@Slicknickshady) – February 13, 2014 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My kids loved this show so much its the only one they liked on the Disney channel.

Comment by Kelly – February 16, 2014 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been watching since day 1.I know I’ll cry.I’ll be heart broken if Teddy&Spencer get back 2gether but I’ll be happy if PJ&Skylar get back 2gether.

Comment by Becca – February 16, 2014 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is the song called?

Comment by Reagan Alexander – February 16, 2014 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone know who that guy was that showed up to Teddy’s party, right before Spencer?

Comment by Shane – February 18, 2014 03:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s called “Your Song” by Ellie Goulding

Comment by Chrissy – February 19, 2014 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *****”your song” is originally by Elton John

Comment by Gilly – March 9, 2014 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is my favour show, im gona miss it so much..and you two are perfect couple(teddy and spencer:)

Comment by diane – April 15, 2014 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post