Pilot News: Arrow's Kevin Alejandro Joins ABC's Supernatural Drama Clementine

Kevin-Alejandro-Clementine-ABCKevin Alejandro is setting his targets on Clementine.

The veteran of such series as True Blood, Southland, Golden Boy and Ugly Betty, who is currently recurring as Arrow‘s Sebastian Blood, has joined the cast of ABC’s drama pilot. He’ll play Charlie Madsen, the ex-boyfriend of Sarah Snook’s titular criminal.

Our sister site Deadline describes Alejandro’s character as “a former bad-boy who transformed into a responsible man when he realized” he’d have to raise his daughter with Clementine on his own.

RELATED | Arrow Bosses on Sara’s Surprise [Spoiler], Felicity’s Backstory and Team Conflicts

The logline for the prospective series reads as follows: Clementine, “a habitual criminal digs into the mystery of her origins after she becomes the target of a group of zealots who fear she possesses latent supernatural abilities that she will one day harness for either profound good or monstrous evil.”

1. Will says:

I’m guessing his character on Arrow, Sebastian Blood, gets his comeuppance by the finale…

2. CBWBDK1 says:

I’m glad brother Blood will get what he deserves on Arrow. I’m just wondering who will give it to him. Arrow or Slade.

• dude says:

I know this is a longshot but in hopes of some symmetry, I’d love it if Laurel was the one to kill him seeing as she’s the one who suspected him all along and he played a big role in blowing her life up (not that she wasn’t doing a good job of that on her own).

• CBWBDK1 says:

That would be a great way to go. She is the only one who thinks he’s a bad guy. Even Oliver is drinking his kool-aid.

3. Tai says:

Was only semi interested in this snow when it was announced and I’m now in. I love Kevin Alejandro. He’s even making me like Brother Blood (kinda, haha). I’m looking forward to his new project. Hope it gets picked up.

4. jj says:

If this means the end of his character on Arrow, then this is GREAT news!

• EJ386 says:

I actually laughed at loud reading this.I thought the same thing. I really like the actor, but I could do without him on Arrow. I will try Clementine though.

5. Dee says:

Can’t wait!! Glad I won’t have to wait long to see him again after he leaves Arrow

6. Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you’re utilizing?
    I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say
    this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a
    good hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you,
    I appreciate it!