Game of Thrones: What's the Most Awesome Part of the Extended Season 4 Sneak Peek?

HBO on Sunday night followed up a new episode of True Detective with a 15-minute “Fire and Ice” feature on Game of Thrones, and suffice to say, it offered a little something for everyone.

PHOTOS | Game of Thrones Season 4 Photo-palooza: Dragons? Nope. Spoilers? Yep.

Taking a look back at the series to date as well as offering a bountiful look forward to Season 4 (premiering April 6), the video features clips from upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes-footage, interviews and cast members’ answers to questions posed by fans.

VIDEO | Game of Thrones Season 4: ‘The War’s Not Won’ – Plus, Who Has It Out for the Lannisters?

Kick back, press play and tell us what about Season 4 you are most jazzed for.

1. D'Arcy says:

That shot of Meereen is excellent.

Also DROGON at the end!? WOW.

And Gwendoline Christie is just such a lovable goof.

2. Khalil says:

Drogon & the royal wedding. Hands down.

3. Andie says:

I love how much Jamie they are showing!! I am excited to see a lot more of him this season!

4. Drew says:

Yeah, like all the characters were cool but… DROGON!!!! Did you SEE HOW BIG THAT DRAGON LOOKED?!?! Didn’t look fake at all either. Great SFX.

5. domingo says:

DROGON

6. Apples says:

Jaime + Oberyn Martell kicking ass and taking names. Gwendolyn Christie was hilarious and that shot of Nikolai and Peter dancing was great. Don’t care about the dragons, and I reckon Dany’s storyline will be the most tedious this season.

• I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels Dany is tedious. I find that entire storyline to be completely dull.

• Mindcrisis says:

I kinda agree with your feelings about the dragons. It feels like Daenery’s whole storyline belongs to just one season story arc. If you skip most of their scenes, the Lannisters vs the Starks part of the story kept the series more interesting from one to season to the next. I hope there will finally be some kind of interactions between the dragons and the people from Westeros in Season 4.

7. Danielle says:

Oh god, all the Jaime. And Jaime and Brienne – he had blue armour made for her (to match her ‘astonishing’ eyes)! The look on her face when he reveals it is wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.

8. OMG MEEREEN! Also, everything else. (Also, sperm)

9. Danielle says:

I cannt wait until Dany grounds Joffrey and his mother into dust

10. Nichole says:

Really looking forward to the Jaime and Brienne storyline this season, that scene in the bath was amazing, and the two actors that play the characters have fantastic chemistry on screen in any sense, even when they hated each other!!

11. Joey says:

Gwendoline Christie is such a fangirl, and I love her for it.

12. Anna says:

Joffrey’s wedding. Definitely. For so many awesome reasons. GoT weddings are just the best!

13. Kay says:

My favorite character just looks stunning this season – DROGON!

Also, what a wedding! I want to be there.

14. Looking forward to any scene involving a Lannister, Arya or Sansa. Also, Brienne is divine. I skip most of the Theon/Bran/Daenerys/Jon/Stannis chapters in the books because I find them all dull as dishwater, so I hope they are given less airtime this season, although I doubt it as everyone else seems to have this endless hardon for Dany.

• catelyn says:

What endless hard on for Dany? Some people just like the character and her story.

• tsevca says:

you know, the problem is, daenerys is hugely overrated, while her cause is lost and she´ll definitely end up mad as other targaryens or even the bad “guy”. while she never was my most favourite character, i used to not dislike her. recently, it´s just getting on my nerves how people make her the best character there. that girl can´t do anything herself. forget she´s a girl, barely adult, but opposite to other targaryen female leaders, she never fights her own battles but sends her dragons, her people or her slaves to fight them. she might be dragonrider one day, but all those women before her were more than that. they could take a sword and kill a guy themselves, didn´t have to send someone to do that for them. that´s why people fought for them, for robb, ned, robert, rhaegar, they didn´t just command their people to battles, they were there, leading the army and fighting beside them. it´s ridicilous to think people from westeros would accept her as their queen and they don´t even know she´s barren, so even if she won, it´d be selfish from her, because the minute she´d die, another war would start again. the only reason of her success in essos is that she is against slavery (so unselfish from a girl that was practicly a slave “irony”), but people from westeros don´t have slaves, don´t even remember times when slaves were there, so she makes a huge gesture from something that´s completely natural to them.

• Ava says:

Actually Daenerys has the least collective screen time compared to the characters you listed that you liked.

• Justin Sturm says:

Skipping the Jon Snow chapters? I hope that works out for you in the end.

15. Who else has Dragons, indeed!

16. Phillip Flaky Blakey says:

More Hound and Arya please! Can’t wait to see Jamie and Brienne, and Sansa and Littlefinger.

17. TinLV says:

The season premiere is still 8 weeks away !! I don’t think I have anticipated a new season this much in years, of any show. I’m thoroughly invested in this saga, especially interested in where the story leads in regards to Daenerys, Arya and Jon Snow. Those are my favorite characters, but Jaime is growing on me now that he is not so one-dimensional as he seemed in the beginning; ditto for The Hound. Can someone tell me if Ramsey Snow, Bolton’s bastard son, is related somehow to Jon Snow on his mother’s side ? And did he have a purpose in torturing Theon or is he just a psychopath ? Not that Theon doesn’t deserve whatever he gets….

18. I’m all about the Tyrion and Arya and Jon. I am soooo looking forward to Joffery’s wedding.

19. LOST says:

Glad that this is going to be a more even season, unlike previous ones: great premiere, so-so x7, omg episode, awesome finale.

20. Link says:

Loved Tyrion and Jamie’s dance in the behind the scenes stuff. Is Joffrey’s wedding in the first episode? Coz most of the scenes in the preview seemed to be from the aftermath.

21. Pokie says:

I wanna see Joffrey burn!
    And more of Daenerys, unlike most of you,I think she’s awesome.

22. Tania says:

I love dany and hope she takes the iron throne a long side Jon snow lol but they are my favourites , but all cast and the show is awesome one of the best shows ever . Thanks for Game of Thrones .

• tsevca says:

Jon would never be with her. Either he´s Ned´s son, so she´d hate him and he´d have no desire to even meet her, or he´s Rhaegar´s son but raised by Ned, so he would never touch her for being his aunt, even the thought would disgust him. Not to mention dealbreakers for even good relationship between them as Jorah Mormont, the rebellion, Robb, Ned, Lyanna and eventualy surely some others.

• TinLV says:

If Jon is really Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryan’s son, and that is speculation at best.. then he and Dany would be cousins..but in the old days.. cousins married all the time.. the taboo against it is a a relatively modern development.. even in this country. Jon’s exact parentage is so far unknown; he is assumed to be Ned Starks bastard, but the possibility that he is Lyanna’s son, and Ned’s nephew, has been speculated on by fans of the books.. But why would Ned not tell his wife that the child wasn’t his ?? That doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. Hopefully GRRM will clear all this up in a future book. I don’t think Dany would hate Jon just for being a Stark, anyway, and since he may not really be a Stark.. or at least not Ned’s son.. well, we’ll just have to wait and see. GRRM doesn’t like to be predictable in these books; he would rather twist us around in knots… so although Jon and Dany would make perfect sense to a lot of us, it probably won’t happen.