Exclusive Bitten Video: When Hairy Met Hairier…

Get More: Exclusive, Video

The supernatural drama Bitten this week serves up a special treat for those familiar with the show’s source material by Kelley Armstrong, as it flashes back to when Elena and Clayton met for the first time — and we’ve got an exclusive sneak peek.

RELATED | Syfy’s Haven Renewed for a Supersized Season 5

As seen in the clip below, the origin story-heavy outing takes us back to when Elena (played by Laura Vandervoort) was just a mild-mannered college co-ed, Clay (Greyston Holt) a visiting anthropology professor. As the episode unfolds, Elena’s werewolf origins and the roots of her love affair with Clay are revealed, while in the present she struggles to defend Clay against suspicions of murder.

Not helping matters: When former Pack member Daniel Santos arrives with information on the Mutt uprising, he takes the opportunity to undermine Elena’s trust in Clay.

RELATED | Syfy’s Helix — Spoilers on Jeri Ryan’s Debut, Major Ballesteros’ New Alliance

Bitten airs Mondays at 8/7c on Syfy, and Saturdays at 9 pm on Canada’s Space channel.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (15)

• I really like this show :)

Comment by EJ386 – February 7, 2014 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d watch an hour of her reading aloud from the phone book.

Comment by JJ – February 7, 2014 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show as well. I am a huge fan of the books. And the tv show is great. I would highly recommend it.

Comment by Jen – February 7, 2014 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have actually really enjoyed this show so far.

Comment by Winter – February 7, 2014 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Clay was this caveman-esque guy, but after seeing this, I feel okay to ship Clay and Elena. (although I really want her with Nick(Steve Lund), they looked good together when they were in the show Haven).

Comment by Caroline – February 7, 2014 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a huge fan of the books, I was weary about this show, but so far I’ve loved it! The best book to screen I’ve seen in a long time.

Comment by Katy – February 7, 2014 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fan of the books who is warming to the show with every episode. This clip looks really good and I’m so happy they are moving to establish the back story between Clay and Elena.

Comment by sirona7 – February 7, 2014 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You just can’t buy the chemistry you get on this show. Love it!!!!

Comment by Carol – February 8, 2014 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on
    several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can
    transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

Comment by byethost6.com – February 8, 2014 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi there mates, fastidious post and pleasant arguments commented here, I am
    actually enjoying by these.

Comment by nieznacznie.net84.net – February 8, 2014 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for giving this show some love. It is fast becoming a favourite.

Comment by Tanya – February 10, 2014 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can definitely see more of their chemistry in this scene! Very much enjoying the series as I did the books. TV series is very close to original storyline!

Comment by 4thjet – February 10, 2014 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to
    ask if you don’t mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior
    to writing. I’ve had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
    I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to
    15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or tips? Thanks!

Comment by recenzja.hol.es – February 19, 2014 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you’re really a just right webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible.
    It sort of feels that you’re doing any unique trick.
    In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a magnificent job
    on this subject!

Comment by blogspot.com – February 22, 2014 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

Comment by mikrodermabrazji opinie – March 28, 2014 02:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post