TVLine Items: Fringe Alum Lands on The Blacklist, Office Star Finds Community and More

Lance Reddick The BlacklistFringe alum Lance Reddick will guest-star on NBC’s The Blacklist as one of Red’s (James Spader) assets, reports TVGuide.com.

RELATED | The Blacklist Season 1 Casts Dianne Wiest

Known as “The Cowboy,” Reddick’s character is tasked with a new assignment by Red, the results of which leave Red in shock.

The Blacklist returns after the Olympics on Monday, Feb. 24 at 10/9c.

Read for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…

* B.J. Novak has nabbed a mysterious role on Community. The Office alum will make a cameo appearance in the first half of the NBC comedy’s Season 5 finale as “a TV star in a sexy new series,” per EW.com.

RELATED | Find Out Why Donald Glover Left Community

* The Killing‘s fourth and final season on Netflix, which will take place at an all-boys military academy outside of Seattle, has added three new series regulars: Sterling Beaumon (Red Widow), Levi Meaden (The 100) and Tyler Ross (Amazon’s Zombieland).

RELATED | The Killing Season 4 Casts Joan Allen

* Hank Azaria has landed a major role on Season 2 of Showtime’s Ray Donovan playing James Cochran, an FBI honcho who becomes a thorn in Ray’s side. Twin Peaks alumna Sherilyn Fenn will play his frumpy (?!) wife, Holly.

* Amazon’s second batch of pilots are available to view for free through Prime Instant Video. The crop includes projects from Chris Carter (The X-Files), Eric Overmyer (The Wire) and Jill Soloway (Six Feet Under).

1. chi says:

Yeah Lance Reddick!

That is all.

2. Teag says:

Why is BJ Novak so popular?

• wonderwall says:

He was a writer, producer, director, and an actor for several episodes of The Office and The Mindy Project. One of which was one of the most popular sitcoms on Television. Although I don’t think he’s as popular as you think…

• Bob Johnson says:

I never understood that, either. He came into The Office as a producer, along with being in the cast. Just never understood that.

3. Tran 2.0 says:

Lance Reddick not only was good on Fringe but he was so great on The Wire (one of the best groundbreaking dramas on television).

4. Kaycee says:

Loved Lance Reddick on American Horror Story! I hope he returns for the fourth season!

5. Great post. I was checkiing constantly this
    weblog and I am inspired! Very useful information particularly the remaining part :
    ) I handle such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for
    a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

6. David says:

Some of those Amazon pilots seem to have really good potential. Alpha House was really good so hopefully there will be some winners here. I love the idea of being able to help Amazon decide what to pick up.

7. Nathan says:

I used to be suggested this website through my
    cousin. I’m no longer positive whether or not this publish
    is written by way of him as nobody else recognize such distinct about my difficulty.
    You are incredible! Thanks!

8. Et al says:

I’ve never seen the name BJ Novak used in the same sentence as the word ‘sexy’ before.

9. Joey says:

Happy Lance been on TV a lot lately since Fringe ended. Can’t wait to see him on The Blacklist.

10. TheTVJunkee says:

Lance Reddick really is everywhere! He’s actually in one of the Amazon pilot’s from the link above. It’s called Bosch.

11. Bob Johnson says:

Good that it appears he’ll have a recurring role on ‘The Blacklist’, as I believe ‘Intelligence’ isn’t going to get renewed. Hey, maybe Abrams & Co. can create a role on ‘Sleepy Hollow’ for him? Worked for John Noble.

12. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your site in web explorer, might
    test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a
    huge part of folks will pass over your fantastic writing due to this problem.

13. design bar says:

Hi, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one
    is sharing facts, that’s actually fine, keep up writing.

14. Bob Smith says:

Well, that didn’t last long for Lance. R.I.P. Cowboy.

15. Mel says:

First The Blacklist, now Intelligence. Is he going to die on American Horror Story, too? Can’t some show keep him alive?

16. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m
    still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for beginner
    blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

17. Arron says:

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the plan of a user in his/her mind that
    how a user can understand it. Therefore that’s why this article is great.
    Thanks!

18. small business listings says:

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if
    all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be
    much more useful than ever before.