Killer Women Sneak Peek: Molly Fears for Dan's Life… and Then Is Ready to Kill Him

Get More: Video

Killer Women‘s Molly Parker (played by Tricia Helfer) is about to ride such an emotional roller coaster, she might think she’s on Judge Roy Scream — and we’ve got a sneak peek.

RELATED | Midseason ABC Drama Mind Games Gets February Premiere Date

Tonight on ABC’s freshman drama (10/9c), the Texas Ranger — somewhere amidst the hunt for a serial killer who targets women that remind her of her abusive mother — decides she’s ready to introduce Dan (Marc Blucas) to her family for the first time.

But her plan may hit a speed bump, seeing as Dan gets shot. That news Molly on a beeline for the hospital, but what she finds in his room…. Well, he may wish he’d been more than grazed by the .45!

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (7)

• I have been really enjoying this show. It doesn’t appear that it will be renewed but I really like the characters.

Comment by Jake – February 4, 2014 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I enjoy it too. I think they intentionally made it a short 8 episode season, but I have no idea whether it will be renewed or not. And what nurse gets to wear low cut scrubs?

Comment by Ann – February 4, 2014 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the show is Great! I think the issue with low ratings is the Title, that is the reason I was not sure I wanted to watch. However after the first show I was hooked. Great Show. Hope they dont cancel

Comment by Linda – February 8, 2014 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mc – Caffrey characterized Pergament’s actions
    as ‘the Trustee’s piling on of fees for administering the estate
    and Employing Weinberg, Gross & Pergament LLP as Attorneys for the Trustee (the
    Trustees Firm)’ in his written arguments. Unfortunately, because the demand for bankruptcy
    lawyers has increased, so has the number of unprincipled
    and corrupt lawyers who want to exploit your need for
    qualified, honest representation for an affordable fee.

The thought being that at least two of these attorneys
    with educate you on the process and hopefully you will build a
    rapport with at least one of them that you can work with to
    get the bankruptcy completed.

Comment by Bankruptcy Attorney San Diego – February 4, 2014 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was a great ep! I’m really enjoying this show. It’s too bad the ratings haven’t been great. I’m eager to see Molly deal with her ex. Hopefully it happens soon. I love Molly and Dan, and him meeting the family was adorable.

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch (@mkroggasch) – February 4, 2014 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience regarding unexpected feelings.

Comment by เต็นท์ – February 5, 2014 12:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi mates, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say on the topic of this post,
    in my view its genuinely awesome for me.

Comment by Babysitting telecharger gratuit – March 3, 2014 02:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post