Scandal Sneak Peek: Who Wants to Make a 'Respectable Woman' Out of Olivia?

If you click, they will come… through with a video sneak peek.

Scandal‘s Facebook page on Monday invited fans to go over a cliff with their computer mice and click-click-click on a “sneak peek” banner in trade for a teaser from Season 3B of the ABC drama.

Suffice to say, unlocking the video didn’t take long. At all.

RELATED | Scandal Season 3B — [Spoiler] Dips Her Toe in the White House World

Though only a few seconds long, it is sure to get Gladiators up in arms, fan bases warring etcetera. Press play to see who Liv is lunching with in the Feb 27 midseason premiere — and the reason why.

1. Sara says:

Olivia better have a good comeback. If not i’m going to start to think there is some truth to the talk that the writers are intentionally weakening the Olivia character.

I don’t care how much guilt Olivia might have, no woman allows someone to insult them to their faces continuously like Olivia allows Mellie.

With that said, I hope the 2nd half gets back to being classic Scandal, because so far the 3rd season has been pretty lackluster.

2. Forwardad says:

I agree I want OPA to get some good juicy cases. I want more on Harrison’s back story and want the Quinn/Charlie to end. I want Olivia’s father to get his job back as much as I love Jake.

• Rachael says:

At this point I feel like they just just kill off Quinn. She was tolerable at best before her whole “dark side” journey, and even though “dark” Quinn started out interesting, her solo work with Charlie that occasionally gets in the way of OPA is just annoying.

• misha says:

this! I’ve never been a Quinn fan but the character is just so annoying that i’ve gotten to the point of flipping the channel during most of her scenes

• AGB says:

She was fine before they turned her into some psycho. It’s impossible to root for her.

I think it might be too late for S3 to recover, but hopefully they read these criticisms in a constructive light and improve the show for a hopefully expanded (24 eps) season four.

• Cheyenne says:

Oh please. Rowan is a beast. He had heads of state assassinated and people tortured to death without any due process. He’s toast. And now that the word is out that he was married to a terrorist, his security clearance is in the toilet. He’ll never get his job back. I’d love to see Jake throw Rowan into the hole and give him a taste of his own medicine.

BTW I loved Jake throwing Rowan’s words to Fitz back in Rowan’s face and then telling him “If you’d like a job here at Wonderland I can arrange for you to take our aptitude test. Otherwise I’m going to have our agents escort you to the street. Total humiliation and Rowan deserved it.

3. webly3 says:

I honestly have LOVED season three thus far. I thought it was a little dull at first but then I realized it was all necessary for the shocks coming ahead. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Just please don’t kill off Quinn. :X

4. Morgan says:

I want Jake and Quinn to die horribly. I actually like Charlie. He’s funny. And of course, I want Fitz and Liv to get it on again.

5. Anthony Rock says:

I suppose this is Mellie’s attempt to get Liv to work on the campaign. I think Liv should turn down any request. Don’t see the point of going down that alley again.

6. jen says:

season 3 has become annoying. I miss the exciting cases week to week instead of all the melodramatic soap-opera storylines

• Bernadine says:

i agree with you. im not a huge fan of the ‘no case just mama and dad Pope’ storyline they have kind of taken this season. i mean i still love the show, i just miss the cases. but i was happy that they finally gave Jake a purpose ! for me, all though the first half he was just hanging around trying to kill command which will not likely happen, but i could be wrong. anyway, lets hope the second half is as good or better !

7. peter says:

the whole b613 for me is the ”ghost danny storyline all over again ”
    and olivia after all has been sleeping with mellie’s husband ”like or not ”

trought all the series so she does not make herself very respectful in my opinion
    they should break up fitz and olivia for good

and fitz should treat mellie with a little more respect

8. Eric7740 says:

OMG! I need my Scandal, immediately!!!

9. dawn says:

Love the show and I want to see them do more cases also. Olivia and Fitz to the end because they are on screen chemistry like not other show!!

10. bmarie3668 says:

Scandal has been one of the most captivating shows I’ve ever watched. It lingers in your mind long after each episode ends. OLITZ FOREVER !!!!!!!

11. lolita says:

I will be glad when we find out the reason that Liv’s mom lied to her husband and he gave the order to shoot down the plane. Why would she lie and have all those people killed? How could he keep his wife locked up in what looks like a government building and no one knows she is there? I hope Rowan is done. He had to much murdering power that made him think he was above reproach. He doesn’t seem to really care about nothing except the republic.