Scandal Sneak Peek: Who Wants to Make a 'Respectable Woman' Out of Olivia?

Get More: Video

If you click, they will come… through with a video sneak peek.

Scandal‘s Facebook page on Monday invited fans to go over a cliff with their computer mice and click-click-click on a “sneak peek” banner in trade for a teaser from Season 3B of the ABC drama.

Suffice to say, unlocking the video didn’t take long. At all.

RELATED | Scandal Season 3B — [Spoiler] Dips Her Toe in the White House World

Though only a few seconds long, it is sure to get Gladiators up in arms, fan bases warring etcetera. Press play to see who Liv is lunching with in the Feb 27 midseason premiere — and the reason why.

Tags: ,

Comments (20)

• Olivia better have a good comeback. If not i’m going to start to think there is some truth to the talk that the writers are intentionally weakening the Olivia character.

I don’t care how much guilt Olivia might have, no woman allows someone to insult them to their faces continuously like Olivia allows Mellie.

With that said, I hope the 2nd half gets back to being classic Scandal, because so far the 3rd season has been pretty lackluster.

Comment by Sara – February 3, 2014 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree I want OPA to get some good juicy cases. I want more on Harrison’s back story and want the Quinn/Charlie to end. I want Olivia’s father to get his job back as much as I love Jake.

Comment by Forwardad – February 3, 2014 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At this point I feel like they just just kill off Quinn. She was tolerable at best before her whole “dark side” journey, and even though “dark” Quinn started out interesting, her solo work with Charlie that occasionally gets in the way of OPA is just annoying.

Comment by Rachael – February 3, 2014 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • this! I’ve never been a Quinn fan but the character is just so annoying that i’ve gotten to the point of flipping the channel during most of her scenes

Comment by misha – February 3, 2014 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She was fine before they turned her into some psycho. It’s impossible to root for her.

I think it might be too late for S3 to recover, but hopefully they read these criticisms in a constructive light and improve the show for a hopefully expanded (24 eps) season four.

Comment by AGB – February 3, 2014 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh please. Rowan is a beast. He had heads of state assassinated and people tortured to death without any due process. He’s toast. And now that the word is out that he was married to a terrorist, his security clearance is in the toilet. He’ll never get his job back. I’d love to see Jake throw Rowan into the hole and give him a taste of his own medicine.

BTW I loved Jake throwing Rowan’s words to Fitz back in Rowan’s face and then telling him “If you’d like a job here at Wonderland I can arrange for you to take our aptitude test. Otherwise I’m going to have our agents escort you to the street. Total humiliation and Rowan deserved it.

Comment by Cheyenne – February 8, 2014 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They do say God ain’t like ugly and pride goeth before a fall. Rowan was too full of himself.

Comment by Anthony Rock – February 8, 2014 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I honestly have LOVED season three thus far. I thought it was a little dull at first but then I realized it was all necessary for the shocks coming ahead. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Just please don’t kill off Quinn. :X

Comment by webly3 – February 3, 2014 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more! And please bring us more about the man that Harrison is so afraid of… They’re killin’ me with the suspense!

Comment by Hannah Evans – February 5, 2014 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Jake and Quinn to die horribly. I actually like Charlie. He’s funny. And of course, I want Fitz and Liv to get it on again.

Comment by Morgan – February 3, 2014 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree with you. Charlie is my 3rd favorite character. Perhaps Charlie should just kill Jake or throw him back in the hole.

Olitz
      Abby
      Charlie

Comment by Anthony Rock – February 3, 2014 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I suppose this is Mellie’s attempt to get Liv to work on the campaign. I think Liv should turn down any request. Don’t see the point of going down that alley again.

Comment by Anthony Rock – February 3, 2014 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • season 3 has become annoying. I miss the exciting cases week to week instead of all the melodramatic soap-opera storylines

Comment by jen – February 3, 2014 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i agree with you. im not a huge fan of the ‘no case just mama and dad Pope’ storyline they have kind of taken this season. i mean i still love the show, i just miss the cases. but i was happy that they finally gave Jake a purpose ! for me, all though the first half he was just hanging around trying to kill command which will not likely happen, but i could be wrong. anyway, lets hope the second half is as good or better !

Comment by Bernadine – February 3, 2014 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the whole b613 for me is the ”ghost danny storyline all over again ”
    and olivia after all has been sleeping with mellie’s husband ”like or not ”

trought all the series so she does not make herself very respectful in my opinion
    they should break up fitz and olivia for good

and fitz should treat mellie with a little more respect

Comment by peter – February 3, 2014 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Break up Fitz and Liv? Do you not understand the whole concept of the show?

Comment by Anthony Rock – February 4, 2014 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! I need my Scandal, immediately!!!

Comment by Eric7740 – February 3, 2014 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show and I want to see them do more cases also. Olivia and Fitz to the end because they are on screen chemistry like not other show!!

Comment by dawn – February 5, 2014 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Scandal has been one of the most captivating shows I’ve ever watched. It lingers in your mind long after each episode ends. OLITZ FOREVER !!!!!!!

Comment by bmarie3668 – February 20, 2014 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will be glad when we find out the reason that Liv’s mom lied to her husband and he gave the order to shoot down the plane. Why would she lie and have all those people killed? How could he keep his wife locked up in what looks like a government building and no one knows she is there? I hope Rowan is done. He had to much murdering power that made him think he was above reproach. He doesn’t seem to really care about nothing except the republic.

Comment by lolita – February 27, 2014 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post