'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Nashville, Girls, SNL, Blacklist and Other Shows Are Faring

If you think Peyton Manning is having a rough time of it these days, think about The Vampire Diaries‘ Damon, or The Blacklist‘s Tom.

Those sad sacks and others are on display in this week’s edition of ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments for TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Nashville, Revolution, Looking, Downton and More!

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Kat says:

I want Cat and Gabe from “Beauty and the Beast” for the next time, please XD Even though I’M the only one, I love those 2 XD

2. Saabgirlatx says:

Ugh, Fiona! Although Mike is too vanilla for you and Robbie just your type…it’s the job I’d be worried about. Not that she loves it, but is good at it and keeping the household running. But it wouldn’t be the Gallagher clan without some (several) hiccups!

3. Teri says:

Joel and Julia, Parenthood!

4. aakriti says:

I think the TVD writers shud give Stefan some credit.. He’s handled the whole Delena situation very maturely and it just doesn’t seem like him to go back to Elena now.. Plus I think Katherine’s reaction to Stefan not wanting her even in Elena’s body would be HIGHlarious..

5. CSI Fan says:

@Looking, I really don’t want that the “Patrick-Kevin” happen… Richie for the win! :D

6. xx says:

But the outlook for Seth&Stefon is pretty sunny :)

7. jenferner8 says:

Honestly, I like Tom. I don’t care what Blacklist is trying to sell viewers about him being just a teacher, there is something about him (maybe it’s the glasses, I half expect to find out there’s a camera in them) that makes me think he’s not even who he says he is. That being said, I really HATE that Red is planting all these breadcrumbs of doubt in her mind, I hate even more that she’s taking everything Red tells her about the “mystery that is Tom” at face value. She is being forced to work with him but that doesn’t mean she has to listen to him basically badmouth her husband and I have yet to hear her really, and I mean REALLY defend Tom and tell Red to shove it. Oh, and Jolene makes my skin crawl, I think Red set that up.

• tp says:

I’m thinking… we are watching two different shows. I don’t see how you could possibly think that Red is lying to Liz about her husband. Tom is a liar. Something is going on with him. That assassin chick had his picture for a reason and Red didn’t set that up. Red is trying to get her to find the truth on her own. She has yet to defend Tom because she knows somethings not right. Just can’t point to what it is definitively yet.

8. +1 says:

I’m calling Katherine in Elena’s body the best thing that could’ve happen to TVD in YEARS! It would be perfect if Elena didn’t come back at all, because Delena is boring as hell, and Stelena even worse!

9. Molly says:

Haven’t Sam and Dean had that fight several times before at this point? It really had the biggest impact in the season 4 finale, when Dean told Sam that if he walked away that was it and he did. The fact that the show has already peaked and just kind of recycles now is why I don’t watch it anymore.

10. Kara says:

What would be new and refreshing for Sam and Dean is for them to actually get along and have each other’s backs. Ugh dysfunctional brothers will they ever learn from their many fights?