Exclusive

Exclusive Carrie Diaries Finale Sneak Peek: Samantha Wants... What?!?!

Manhattan’s most free-spirited singleton may be off the market.

On this Friday’s season finale of The Carrie Diaries (The CW, 8/7c), Samantha runs into her married ex-lover, who makes a big declaration of love in the following exclusive video.

RELATED | The CW’s Midseason Schedule: Star-Crossed Monday, Beast Takes Spring Break, New Time Slots for Three Shows

And shock of shocks, Ms. Jones doesn’t run away from the idea of monogamy with her “stalker.”

Loading video...

1. Fabe says:

I really hope this show gets a third season!! It’s the sweetest show on TV!

2. Katie says:

I really hope they renew this show, it’s the only thing on the CW that is not a period drama or heavy on the vampires/supernatural – it’s what the CW (WB) started out as, a network about ‘teen’ life/drama!

3. wrstlgirl says:

I like TCD but Samantha is so irritating. Do you have to spread them for every guy you meat (yes I spelled that wrong on purpose). Never watched SATC, is she sl*tty in that show too?

• +1 says:

She’s worse there.

• charlotte says:

Well, aren’t we judge-y today. How dare a woman be comfortable with her sexuality? I’m shocked I tell you!

• wrstlgirl says:

Call it what you want, I gotta call it the way I see it :-)

• charlotte says:

I am calling it what I want – judgmental troll.

• wrstlgirl says:

Pot meet kettle.

• charlotte says:

Uh, I don’t think that phrase means what you think it means.

• wrstlgirl says:

pot meet kettle
            Web definitions
            The phrase “The pot calling the kettle black” is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another.

Charlotte ~ I am entitled to my opinion, just as you are. Because we disagree does not make one right and the other wrong, it’s called a difference of opinion. You, however, chose to take that difference and attack me personally which is completely unnecessary. Moving on, have a wonderful day.

4. Saabgirlatx says:

Please don’t cancel this show!!! It needs to be marketed to gals in their late 30’s-40’s who grew up in the 80’s and got to watch SiTC. It’s like the writers are reinventing my memories each week!!!

5. Summer says:

I really hope this show survives. It’s such a bright little nugget of fun. Even if they just do thirteen episode seasons every year, I’m okay. But don’t kill it!