Exclusive Carrie Diaries Finale Sneak Peek: Samantha Wants… What?!?!

Get More: Exclusive, Finales, Video

Manhattan’s most free-spirited singleton may be off the market.

On this Friday’s season finale of The Carrie Diaries (The CW, 8/7c), Samantha runs into her married ex-lover, who makes a big declaration of love in the following exclusive video.

RELATED | The CW’s Midseason Schedule: Star-Crossed Monday, Beast Takes Spring Break, New Time Slots for Three Shows

And shock of shocks, Ms. Jones doesn’t run away from the idea of monogamy with her “stalker.”

Loading video...

Comments (15)

• I really hope this show gets a third season!! It’s the sweetest show on TV!

Comment by Fabe – January 30, 2014 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! But I’m not optimistic. Especially according to the renewal scorecards…

Comment by charlotte – January 30, 2014 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope they renew this show, it’s the only thing on the CW that is not a period drama or heavy on the vampires/supernatural – it’s what the CW (WB) started out as, a network about ‘teen’ life/drama!

Comment by Katie – January 30, 2014 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hart of Dixie is not a period drama or heavy on the vampires/supernatural.

Comment by Shannon – January 30, 2014 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like TCD but Samantha is so irritating. Do you have to spread them for every guy you meat (yes I spelled that wrong on purpose). Never watched SATC, is she sl*tty in that show too?

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 30, 2014 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s worse there.

Comment by +1 – January 30, 2014 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, aren’t we judge-y today. How dare a woman be comfortable with her sexuality? I’m shocked I tell you!

Comment by charlotte – January 30, 2014 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Call it what you want, I gotta call it the way I see it :-)

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 30, 2014 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I am calling it what I want – judgmental troll.

Comment by charlotte – January 30, 2014 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Pot meet kettle.

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 30, 2014 07:15 PM PDT
          • Uh, I don’t think that phrase means what you think it means.

Comment by charlotte – January 30, 2014 07:35 PM PDT
          • pot meet kettle
            Web definitions
            The phrase “The pot calling the kettle black” is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another.

Charlotte ~ I am entitled to my opinion, just as you are. Because we disagree does not make one right and the other wrong, it’s called a difference of opinion. You, however, chose to take that difference and attack me personally which is completely unnecessary. Moving on, have a wonderful day.

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 31, 2014 07:03 AM PDT
  • Please don’t cancel this show!!! It needs to be marketed to gals in their late 30′s-40′s who grew up in the 80′s and got to watch SiTC. It’s like the writers are reinventing my memories each week!!!

Comment by Saabgirlatx – January 30, 2014 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope this show survives. It’s such a bright little nugget of fun. Even if they just do thirteen episode seasons every year, I’m okay. But don’t kill it!

Comment by Summer – January 30, 2014 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post