Is Veronica Mars Coming to a Theater Near You?

Veronica Mars Movie PosterPencil me in for either the Garden State Plaza or the Palisades Center (if I’m in the mood to deal with the parking garage’s swamp vapors).

A list of U.S. theaters that will be playing the Veronica Mars movie has been released, listed alphabetically by major-ish cities at the AMC Theatres website.

VIDEO | The Veronica Mars Movie Trailer — Could It Also Bring In Non-Fans?

What’s more, arrangements have been made to screen the beloved series’ big screen lark at a few areas where AMC does not have locations: Premiere Cinema 15 (in Lubbock, Texas), The Living Room 6 (Portland, Ore.), Cinetopia Progress Ridge Beaverton (Portland, Ore.) and Cinetopia Vancouver Mall (Vancouver, Wash.).

Does any of the above have your Marshmallowy needs covered?

Tickets will be available for pre-order on Feb. 14 — a LoVe-ly date if there ever was one — aka one month prior to the move’s theatrical release.

RELATED | Veronica Mars Spin-Off Update: Find Out Which Character Will Anchor The CW’s Web Offshoot

For those outside of these here United States, Mars man Rob Thomas says he is still working out the arrangements for international distribution.

1. amanda says:

Missoula Montana–small but oh so many fans!!

2. Katie B says:

Looks like you completely wasted your money if you live in Michigan and helped fund this film. Only one city, that is as far southeast as you can get, is playing it…in 7 different theaters. I guess that’s good news for Canadians and people from northern Ohio. But COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL for Michiganders. Thanks for nothing!

• Rose says:

The point of being a backer was to get the movie made. There was no garauntee that the movie would even make it to any theaters. It’s amazing that it got to as many as it did. It is available same day for video on demand and online download. So backers got exactly what they were promised. If anything they have over delivered.

3. Julie vicinus says:

Seriously nothing in upstate NY, Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse? :-( That is too bad

4. Mell says:

Sucks that It’s only playing in AMC theaters. There are literally none around here… so the movie I was so excited to see I find out that I no longer can. Really sucks.

• MichelleS says:

Join the club, it’s playing only in one city in my state which is over 6 hours away. I wanted to support the cause and pay to see it in theatre, now I’ll just have to hope they issue it on DVD.

5. Tracey Bauer says:

how about some Pittsburgh locations? I was excited about this until I heard it was limited release.

6. Richard says:

Lubbock, TX!? Population under 250,000.

Not one theater in Albuquerque or all of NM! What’s up with that?

Very dissapointed in the distribution.

7. MichelleS says:

I am mad and disappointed, Veronica Mars movie is not playing anywhere in the Roanoke, VA area. NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It better darn well be issued on DVD so I can buy it or I’m not buying the remainder of the series I need.

• Lena says:

I live in Tennessee and the closest theatre is 145 miles from me. That being said, I bought it on Amazon Instant Video yesterday and watched it in my house cheaper than going to the movies would be. Plus, I had several loud nerd reactions to this movie so I’m kinda glad I didn’t go out in public and watch lol

8. Jean says:

I would have to drive 8 hours to go see this movie!?! I was really looking forward to seeing it. Are they really going to only show it in these theaters for the duration of the movie? How are they going to earn as much money when so many fans can’t even go see it?

9. Lisa says:

I live in NM and it isn’t coming here. Does anyone know if you can still give money and get a digital copy from kick star?

10. Ahimsa says:

So what about those of us that don’t live in AMC states and refuse to step foot in Texas? When will the DVD be released so we can see it?

• Ginger Gaskell says:

So, now that it is out on DVD I feel better; but with a limited release at the theaters it did kind of take the wind out of my sail. I do have to say I am anxious for another one now though.