Save the Dates: 55 February Premieres + Finales

TV Calendar 2014February may be the shortest month, but consumers of this thing we call television shan’t be short-changed on options.

PHOTOS | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to Dallas, Scandal and Other Returning Favorites

For in addition to NBC’s exhaustive coverage of the Winter Olympics, we count more than 50 season/series premieres and finales for you to consider — including the return of The Walking Dead and Scandal, new Glee in an old time slot, plenty of Dallas double-dealings and fresh spy games from The Americans. For those leaning non-linear, Netflix deals a new hand of Cards on Valentine’s Day (inviting you to binge on something other than Ferrero Rocher truffles drizzled in your salty tears).

And as a free bonus, there’s a little tinted box teasing a few ruthlessly curated March dates-to-save.

Premieres/specials are in BOLD. Click on the thumbnail below, and save the dates.
FebCalendar2014r3
Preemptive P.S. My calendar-making skills have never been infallible, so if you spot something that is (theoretically) missing, drop a polite note in Comments and I will (possibly) include it in an update.

1. JJM says:

I’m really hanging for that Grey’s Anatomy return. Pick Matthew, April. PICK MATTHEW!

2. Sarah says:

You forgot Mind Games on Feb 25th!!

3. sarah says:

Just a question not sure if you know: There is supposed to be a Tiffany Thiessen episode not sure if it is the same one with Sean Hayes and Olivia Wilde in her second appearance. Is that saved for next season or is that episode just not going to air?

4. brycealexander says:

I know it’s technically not a spring premiere, but Parenthood will end its month-long hiatus on the 27th, just like Grey’s and Scandal. That night is going to be so gloriously amazing.

5. Guada says:

And what about Big bang theory and Modern family?
    From argentina

6. Roni says:

Worst Cooks in America comes back on the Food Network 2/17.

7. Daniel says:

Crisis? Believe? Also in March, right?

8. Eric7740 says:

Does anyone know if NBC is going to pre-empt its daytime line-up (Days of Our Lives) they way it did for the summer olympics back in 2012???

9. Kris says:

Hi Matt! Any idea about OITNB Season 2?

10. Brett says:

Sundance is premiering ‘The Red Road’ on February 27 at 9.

11. Gabby says:

Matt, Do we know about Orange is the new black or Suits yet?

12. DreamRose311 says:

A Bates Motel date!! YAAAAY

13. KS says:

The new season of Rupaul’s Drag Race isn’t really airing on VH1, is it? That would actually be great, because my cable package doesn’t include Logo for some reason, but I’m guessing that was maybe just a misprint?

14. Jay Boucher says:

is Rupaul’s Drag Race on VH1 this season? Thought it was Logo…or can they not find space between the constant rerunning of “Clue” movie and “A List New York”.

15. Carolyn says:

Any news on when CBS’s Bad Teacher will be premiering?

16. Dan says:

Does the return of The Blacklist and Grimm count?

17. Onceuponatime26 says:

So now that revenge will be on at 10 they may end up messing up my schedule, which is on Sunday once at 8 revenge at 9 and then the mentalist at 10 it was perfect. Just like the rest of the week I don’t like it when my schedule goes off course then it’s all messed up.

18. Maureen M says:

Ripper Street – BBC America on Feb 22.

19. Ally Oop says:

I just wanted to mention to those Canadians out there that there is another show in February to keep an eye out for too–Remedy, starring Enrico Colontoni, Sara Canning, Dillon Casey and Sarah Allen. It’ll air on Global TV.

20. Stormy says:

Really looking forward to Mixology on the 26th.

21. Ron says:

Good thing I watch shows really fast, because I wanted to watch season 1 of The Americans on DVD before the season 2 premiere (I recently just got FX). But season 1 doesn’t come out on DVD until February 11th. I don’t know why they waited so late for the DVD release if the 2nd season was starting 2 weeks after that. It’s rather inconvenient timing if you ask me.

• Ray says:

FX has been reairing The Americans season 1 bit by bit this month. If you have a Tivo put it on season pass set to record All (new & repeats)

22. James D says:

Inching closer to the Americans can’t wait!.

23. Bob Jesen says:

Vikings?

24. Esteban says:

Hello it’s me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis, this
    website is really good and the people are truly sharing nice thoughts.

25. MK204 says:

Have you heard anything about a pilot called “Bosch”, based on the character Harry Bosch in several novels by Michael Connelly? He mentioned it on his website but so far I don’t see anything. Thanks.

26. a big fan says:

What about Good Wife?

27. Balaji K says:

“About a Boy” sneak peek is on February 21 and not February 22.

28. Roni says:

Flipping Out will be back March 5th on Bravo.

29. Rosa says:

I thought Good Luck Charlie was going to have another season? so is the 4th one the last one and that’s why it hasn’t posted to Netflix for streaming yet because it’s not over yet? I’m very confused about what’s going on with this show.

where it says Super Fun Night finale, is that series or season?

and we’re absolutely sure that Grey’s is still going to be starting on the 27th? because recently there was that thing about ABC might start doing football Thursday which would interfere with the shows…??

30. Elsie Diedericks says:

I am Living in south africa. I need to now when is Greys Anatomy season 10 Episode 13 and Revenge season 3 Episode 14 start again in South Africa.Please we want to see it we love these series thankyou Elsie

31. Bradley says:

When does spoiler alert return.

32. mayra says:

does anybody know when Dracula on nbc might return????!!!

33. hello!,I like ylur writing very a lot! share we keep up a correspondesnce more about yur article onn AOL?
    I need an exprt in this house to solve my problem. May be
    that is you! Looking ahead to look you.

34. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the most useful blogs on the internet.
    I most certainly will highly recommend this website!

35. jp2 says:

hey we need a march calendar! Got to plan that watching/recording

36. Joyce Helms says:

when are the next seasons of House of Cards and Downton Abbey scheduled to start?

37. mimi says:

you’re missing chicago pd, law and order svu, chicago fire, nashville. Do you have March? A lot is coming besides the 1 square of march mentioned.

• B says:

Chicago Fire Came back Tuesday Feb 25th and Chicago P.D came Back The Next Night and should till reruns and for those S.O.A. Fans Sept 2014 final Season

38. jp2 says:

march please…

39. Michelle says:

I was wondering if you know when the new season of Hell’s Kitchen will start?

40. jp2 says:

This is a rough cobbled together list of premiers and a finale for March and two dates for Apr – hope this helps Matt – REMEMBER – I am not a professional TV reporter-type!

8:30|Academy Awards (ABC) 03/02/14
    9|Mr Selfridge (PBS) 03/30/14
    8|How I Met Your Mother (CBS) series finale 03/31/14
    9|Friends with Better Lives (CBS) preview 03/31/14
    10|House of Food (MTV) 03/31/14
    8:30|Friends with Better Lives (CBS) regular slot 04/07/14
    8|2 Broke Girls (CBS) new time 04/14/14

41. I like it when individuals get together and share opinions.
    Great website, continue the good work!

42. Jeremy Gislason is a leading expert on membership sites, marketing and online business.

Reaction has been swift to yesterday’s report that EA
    was giving up on its quest to acquire Grand Theft Auto publisher Take-Two Interactive.

Different kinds of Floppy to USB interface available are-.