Ratings: Earlier Enlisted Enjoys Big Bump, Shark Tank Eyes Series Highs, Dracula Ticks Up

Ratings Enlisted on FoxFox’s Enlisted saluted its earlier Friday time slot with 3.2 million total viewers and a 1.0 demo rating, surging 60 and 67 percent from its previous outing.

Raising Hope, now airing at 9:30, did 2.4 mil/0.8, ticking up a tenth. Opening Fox’s night, Bones (7.4 mil/1.8) rose 9 percent and three tenths.

RELATED | Dracula’s Finale: Was It Satisfying or a Suck Fest?

Over on NBC, Dracula’s season finale sucked in 3.1 mil and a 1.0, up a tenth week to week. Leading into that, Grimm was steady with 5.9 mil/1.5.

RELATED | Grimm Recap: The Wedding Is On! (Or Is It?)

ABC’s Last Man Standing (6.3 mil/1.4) was flat, The Neighbors (3.9 mil/0.8) inched up a tenth and Shark Tank (8.1 mil/2.2) ticked up to hit and tie all-time highs.

The Carrie Diaries (920K/0.3) dipped a tenth.

1. George says:

Enlisted!

2. Beth says:

Watched Enlisted for the first time last night….. I was missing out! It deserves a better time slot, maybe Monday or Tuesday.

3. Jess says:

The word of mouth and momentum created by the amazing Bones ep last week prior to this bland OTT boring Bones ep + with Undercover Boss on repeat, obviously really helped Bones ratings this week…H50 not airing new at 9pm obviously helped out Enlisted out too….I guess if a show cant uptick when a repeat is airing against it something is wrong. Bones and Enlisted got the job done

4. Anon says:

Bones rating this week owes it to going against a repeat and the beyond amazing ep last week interesting fans again, cos this weeks Bones ep was Crap. Capital C… Hope next weeks ep rating doesnt get hurt by it. Ugh.

• NatesMama says:

I see you bravely signed your name. Did you watch the episode? Except for a minor scene here and there, it was a much better episode than I expected, considering the fact that I am not traditionally a fan of Dave Thomas-penned eps. The Sweets/Booth/Brennan interrogation scene was masterful.

• Anon says:

Of course I watched the episode hence why I said it CRAP. Just because I dont like an ep of Bones, there is no need to imply I didnt watch it. Would you like me to give you a run by running commentary from the opening waffle scene to B&B drinking shots? I didnt like the ep, it bored me to death. Ok? You dont get to dictate my pov. Sorry.

• Sarah says:

@NatesMama

I’m right there with you, especially about the Dave Thomas episodes. :)

• Dana says:

LOL at implying that people who post things anonymously are cowardly/paranoid. Why would you even point it out unless you wanted to know who the poster was? So creepy and hostile.

• EJ386 says:

I thought it wasn’t a truly bad episode, but there were so many weird prejudices in just 40 minutes. About the ‘nice’ Canadian guy, the fat guy with the sandwich, the ‘extremely smart’ Asian girl, the implications about Dutch reform being a sect [which even though I'm not a believer have to say it isn't, it's just a protestant church] and the Dutch woman, who was or spoke in no way Dutch. I could have done without those they make the show annoying to watch.

5. Eddie says:

I am loving Enlisted! I tell you what New Girl, Mindy, B-99 & Enlisted my eye-balls would entirely be on Fox Tuesdays! (hint: cancel DADS)

6. Sarah says:

Bones!! :) I know it’ll go back down next week, but I’m still really happy.

7. Will says:

I just started watching Enlisted and I find it has a lot of heart. I wish FOX would move to Tuesdays so more eyeballs could find it. I don’t understand what the people who work on the scheduling are doing over there. -___-

8. Fernando says:

Enlisted Belongs right after B-99 that would be an amazing timeslot

9. Sara says:

Enlisted is a great show, it deserves a better time slot I agree with other comments, it should be on Tuesdays with Brooklyn 99!

10. Mark says:

So glad Enlisted got a bump from the time slot change. Hope others keep finding it because I’m really loving it.

11. charlotte says:

Holy crap! I can’t believe that significant a jump. A show really could die by its timeslot it seems. Glad to hear that Enlisted did well.

12. Dennis says:

enlisted is GREAT

13. Blinged Up says:

I’ve watched Shark Tank since before anyone else I talked to about it had even heard of it. LOVE that show. I’m going to have to remember to DVR Enlisted. It sounds good and I’m a fan of Mike Royce projects. (This is a Mike Royce project, right?) Need to look that up….

14. A Friend says:

Enlisted really deserves to be on Tuesdays with B-99. FOX needs to listen to everyone and move it, because it’s a great little show.

15. Pilot for Enlisted not that great, but it has been getting better. I love the dynamic of the 3 brothers. It’s like they ARE brothers. Bones was a great episode too because of the tag-team interrogation between Sweets and Booth. I agree – Enlisted needs to air on Tuesdays, then I’ve got Fox’s attention from 8-10pm.

16. erich says:

Although I don’t particularly like that Canadian foot specialist I did like the way Sweets sorta ran the investigation.

17. Dracula was a complete disappointment. No real payoff at the end, nothing really “Dracula” about Dracula. I do hope they don’t renew it.

18. Ralph b. says:

I wish the Fox would move Enlisted to Tuesday night. It is really funny. With every episode it gets better. It deserves more viewers than the dead Friday time slot. Of 9 pm. Let’s give a a chance.