Review: Castle's Feb. 3 Riff on Devil Wears Prada Is More Than Skin Deep — Plus: Dress Photos

Castle Wedding DateThe next episode of ABC’s Castle — which (update) has been rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 3* — is less superficial than its glossy fashion magazine setting would suggest. In fact, it proves to be one of this season’s deeper dives into the Rick/Kate wedding arc.

RELATED | Castle Season 6 Spoilers — Badass Beckett, Sweeps 2-Parter Status

Guest-starring Titanic mom Frances Fisher (also of ABC’s upcoming and compelling Resurrection) as a domineering Miranda Priestly-esque couture queen, the episode, yes, touches on Beckett’s “15-minute”previous career as a fashion model. But it also goes places you won’t expect.

I was dismissive of the most recent episode, which offered a toothless, forgettable riff on Miley Cyrus and her ilk. (Add in Nashville and Arrow, and all told it was a disappointing week for my DVR.) But “Dressed to Kill” puts all that in the past. ABC was smart to circulate it early.

RELATED | Castle Spoilers — Beckett Gets a Blast from Her Modelling Past!

Here’s a spoiler-free glimpse of what you can expect:

♦ You will learn precisely what it was that young Kate Beckett and her “unforgettable” cheekbones did, back in the day, to disappoint fashion mag maven Matilda King (played by Fisher). Hint: It involved Nicole Kidman.

♦ A significant portion of the episode is devoted to Rick and Kate’s search for a wedding venue — but their determination to zero in on one specific place, no matter what, may have unintended repercussions.

♦ So, the wedding dress Kate tries on (see brand-spanking-new photos below, or a big ol’ one here)…. Regardless of what you think of the gown itself, make no mistake, you will love this moment. But a word of warning: The scene grows far more complicated than perhaps anyone could predict. A really nice piece of acting by Stana Katic.

♦  If the above moment doesn’t wet your eyes, a later reference to Johanna Beckett surely will.

♦ “Caskett” fans will on at least one occasion audibly utter, “Oh, no….”

♦ I know, Castle at times operates on a premise of selective amnesia. But the Prada aping — Matilda lobs her coat at her assistant and drops famous folks’ first names — makes it conspicuous that pop culture reference-ready Rick never draws a direct comparison.

♦ Sorry, Esplanie fans: Although there’s no Tory this week, Espo is more than happy to call in one of Matilda’s mannequins for questioning.

♦  The very final scene alone should provoke a good 50 to 75 comments on Monday night’s recap. Yea, Internet!

* Note: The airdate change (originally Jan. 27) was announced after this story was published, and is, I reckon, to land the episode during February sweeps (which begins Thursday, Jan. 30). This Monday, “Number One Fan” will encore instead. (“Valkyrie” repeats on Feb. 10, and “Smells Like Teen Spirit” airs the 17th.)

Tags: ,

Comments (105)

• Yea, Mitovich!

Comment by Nurk – January 24, 2014 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oooo…I can’t wait! Hopefully this will make up for last weeks mess!😬

Comment by Emma – January 24, 2014 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh man!!! This is gonna be so fantastic, I’m surely be moved :)

Comment by Ana – January 24, 2014 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This just made me VERY excited to watch this episode!

Comment by Kate – January 24, 2014 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love, love, love TVLine but I wish you would update your 2014 renewals. Several shows I watch are still up in the air!

Comment by Suzanne Yelton Marlette – January 24, 2014 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Renewal Scorecard is updated at least once a week, when and where necessitated based on our latest intel.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 24, 2014 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks Matt. Guess I was confused because the one I keep pulling up is dated from Oct. I’ll keep watching!

Comment by momma1 – January 24, 2014 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Theta’s just the initial posting date not the last time it was modified.. Does risk confusion doesn’t it?

Comment by John NYC – January 24, 2014 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a good spoiler – well written, makes me curious, and doesn’t seem to give too much away!

Comment by lv2bnsb (@DanielleMonroy) – January 24, 2014 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha, “yea, Internet!” You’re a trouper, dude.
    As someone who wasn’t feeling the initial details of this episode, I’m happy they acknowledge just how short the modeling stint was, and that the episode seems to serve a deeper purpose than reminding the audience how gorgeous Kate is.
    Interesting that they’re choosing to move the wedding arc forward with continuous talk. AND it’s proof that despite the episode shooting order, they always had this airing order in mind for continuity (compared to the last few times that has happened).

Comment by Just one thing – January 24, 2014 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea Internet, indeed! Thanks Matt, this all sounds intriguing. Can’t wait to watch.

Comment by Francine – January 24, 2014 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for your honest reviews, you’re not afraid to call a kettle black. High hopes for this episode. When you use superlatives they’re usually warranted.

Comment by Disappointed – January 24, 2014 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I concur. I trust Matt’s articles and love the way he writes, how he gets us interested (or wary) without giving too much away. Wether I end up disagreeing or not once I’ve watched an episode, I’m thankful for the honesty of his opinions. It’s refreshing. I’m so tired of the unwarranted praise and the obviously paid flattery when a show/episode’s weakness can be seen from space by everyone and their mothers.

I can’t wait to watch this episode ^^

Comment by Olivia – January 24, 2014 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • unwarranted? Um. Maybe that person thinks an episode is great when you think it sucks! Are you that obtuse not to know that others may not share the same opinion as you? I think Castle is more great than bad, yet some of you in this hatedom think your opinion speaks for everyone. Grow up.

Comment by Taylor – January 25, 2014 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Way to go Matt to get us excited for next Monday. Thanks for the scoops!

Comment by Rich Abey – January 24, 2014 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks! Excellent review, but only 50-75 comments on the final scene? You underestimate this fandom :)

Comment by Eryn – January 24, 2014 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Personally don’t get the dislike of last Monday’s episode. Perhaps it was a way for Stana and Nathan to get a filming break if nothing else. I am new to the show and have enjoyed all of the episodes. One thing I do agree on…it is nice to see Matt and others voice their opinions

Comment by Boiler – January 24, 2014 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what is wrong with people,, last week episode was good enough. ungrateful people.

Comment by kiki edwin – January 24, 2014 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you, kiki Edwin. I liked it:)

Comment by Lupe – January 24, 2014 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I saw a picture of Kate in a wedding dress and all I can say is that I hope she is just trying this particular dress on and hopefully, this will not be the one she is going to wear. It looked like a dress a showgirl would wear in Vegas.

Comment by Pat – January 24, 2014 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree.. that dress is looks like it belongs in a winter glitter snow globe.

Comment by GeoDiva – January 24, 2014 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, please don’t let this dress be “the one.” It’s hideous and unflattering. No woman, especially one as pretty as Beckett/Stana would want to make her hips look bigger on her wedding day by wear chiffon poofs!

Comment by zaza – January 24, 2014 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • IT IS A UGLY DRESS

Comment by P.Taylor – January 24, 2014 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not just ugly …. FUGLY! But I adore the show, so who cares. Is Pi really gone? I hope.

Comment by Stormy – January 24, 2014 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • This dress looks like poofy chaps — probably the ugliest dress I’ve ever seen.

Just a tease – I hope……

Comment by TrishaH – January 29, 2014 09:53 AM PDT
          • Stana’s “yowza” one-piece swimsuit in the California episode was pretty bad, too. It’s a sign of how unflattering it was that even Stana couldn’t make it more than somewhat hot.

Comment by asdf – February 2, 2014 02:42 PM PDT
        • Talk about hip holsters!!!! UGHLY!!!

Comment by Joda Solomon – February 9, 2014 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It seems like the ladies don’t like this dress! The gown reminds me of a fairy princess in a big production show. I don’t hate it , but it does look a little over the top for Kate. Apparently someone with a modicum of fashion sense thought she would look stunning in this number. I don’t know if this is a serious contender or just something to drive the fans nuts. We’ll see in about 10 days, since they moved the show to Feb. 3 .

Comment by james – January 25, 2014 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This dress is absolutely HIDEOUS! I agree with the showgirl in Vegas reference.

Comment by Kvivik – January 26, 2014 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Worst of all it makes her look fat!

Comment by Larry Howlett – January 28, 2014 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I believe this was done ( the dress) to get the reaction it has gotten, which is a lot of negative so that when we see the real dress we will totally be surprised!.

shirl

Comment by shirley – February 3, 2014 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Canada a week behind or did I miss an episode? Cause the last Castle episode I saw was with Brolin. Damn pvr and/or CTV’s changing schedule. Missed an ep

Comment by Liz – January 24, 2014 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ep 13 aired on Monday on Ctv this week.

Comment by tam – January 24, 2014 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The problem with Monday’s episode had nothing to do with the lack NF and SK. The story sucked sucked sucked.

Comment by inspector – January 24, 2014 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t think I could be more excited, how wrong was I. Thanks Matt

Comment by Natalie Powell (@ronata22) – January 24, 2014 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really in love with this show which is why I’m so annoyed with all the date changes.I was counting counting the days for this episode!

Comment by Marlene Mason – January 24, 2014 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You are a mean, mean man, Matt! I can’t believe I’ll have to wait that long to watch this episode! I’m already crying!

Comment by Lois – January 24, 2014 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, no new episode on monday?!

Comment by Mary – January 24, 2014 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Going by what some of the people that have watched the preview have said that ADR was incomplete, so I think this re-schedule is due to not having the episode ready.

My cynical self thinks that it is possible that ABC will not be ordering an additional episode this year and will stick to 22.

If this episode had aired as schedule and ABC airs a new one the following week it would mean that there would only be 7 episodes left to air between Feb. 3 and the middle of May….. So unless ABC was prepared to take the show on a 6 week hiatus between Feb 3 and March ABC would have had to air a lot of repeats.

With the reschedule ABC now has 8 episodes and if they order an additional they would have 9 to air between Feb 3 and the middle of May..

Comment by RBA – January 24, 2014 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Screeners almost always go out without final ADR.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 24, 2014 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • there will also be the Olympics in February so I bet a lot of the shows will be re-arranged.But changing these episodes around is very frustrating for the fans and puts the story out of sequence!

Comment by Lynn – January 24, 2014 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Absolutely agree Lynn..and ABC doesnt broadcast the Olympics–NBC does!! And ABC–a rerun in the peak of Sweeps? Seriously? When you have the opportunity to blow NBC away? Seems to me the planning wasnt very good on ABC’s part. Where is 3XK when you need him?

Comment by Dan Henderson – January 25, 2014 04:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks Matt for the Clarification

Comment by RBA – January 24, 2014 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You know what they always say about those who assume, but i’ll say it anyways. You made an ass of yourself assuming the worst. What’s wrong with people like you?

Comment by Taylor – January 25, 2014 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am always bummed when I have to wait for another new wepisode ofCastle. I love this show. And thanks, Matt, for the warning.. I think this will be a heavy ‘I wish my mom were here” moment..
    ~~
    I guess they won’t be getting married in space? :D

Comment by Dark Defender – January 24, 2014 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh no, have to wait 9 days!!! By the way, I just saw that video BTS on PCA awards night thanking again the fans, cast & crew. Stana deserved it – that best tv dramatic actress award is for her! Castle as best tv crime drama award is for all the writers, cast & crews! She is so humble! Can’t wait for this episode! Thank you Matt for all the interviews of Stana – I love it, well verse, smart, beautiful, she is amazing! I wish to meet her someday!

Comment by terri – January 24, 2014 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bummer!! Must be a really good one

Comment by Kim – January 24, 2014 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt, any word on how many episodes will air this season? tks for the article.

Comment by C.C. – January 24, 2014 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now I see dress in full, it is even more ugly than I originally thought. Makes me sad. Thanks for the scoop on the episode. Maybe Canada will come through and give us episode this week.

Comment by Allie – January 24, 2014 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think it’s hers…

Comment by Just one thing – January 24, 2014 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yup, definitely her mom’s.

Comment by Olivia – January 24, 2014 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That dress sure doesn’t get any nicer unfortunately :(

Comment by Debbydoo – January 24, 2014 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is the ugliest dress I’ve ever seen… I really hope that’s not her actual dress!!

Comment by receptionitis66 – January 24, 2014 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? I love the dress..it’s very elegant and classy. Looks beautiful on her too.

Comment by Emma – January 24, 2014 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s sarcasm, right?

Comment by Sheldon – January 25, 2014 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • where can we get the larger version of the picture/

Comment by Lil – January 24, 2014 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally a well publicized episode! Stana will rock that dress. Thanks for the great tidbits. I love Castle so much.

Comment by Teri – January 24, 2014 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like a great episode. Can’t wait.

But Arrow…disappointing this week? It was an episode that finally gave Laurel something to do and then that glorious Deathstroke appearance at the end, that by itself would have made it a good episode, if everything else before it wasn’t good. Plus, we have arrived at the “Ollie trains Roy” storyline, which I imagine will shortly lead to either Roy finding out who is under that hood or Ollie just telling him.

Comment by Chris – January 24, 2014 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re: the last bullet point…

As if the Castle can shut up about anything, I’m confident you’ll be getting at least 100 comments. What can you do? We’re a very vocal bunch.

Thanks for the preview and photos, Matt!

And by the way, is Castle still up for a 22- episode season or 23? I’ve been hearing both ways.

Comment by Heat – January 24, 2014 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not even Stana could save that dress. Now I really want them to elope just so we never see it again. There might me 10 people, including Luke who actually like this mess.

Comment by mary – January 24, 2014 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha! I think there might be a reason they are giving her an ugly dress. I doubt they would show us the real, final dress she gets married in beforehand. They’re tricking us for sure.

Comment by Phoebe – January 24, 2014 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not really a fan of this dress.. perhaps without the beige drapes hanging from her hips. The silver lace main dress is beautiful.

Comment by Shar – January 24, 2014 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg, what an ugly dress

Comment by dru – January 24, 2014 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am soo glad it is not just me that thinks that dress is UGLY!!!

Comment by Miriam Maurer – January 24, 2014 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who doesn’t care about the dress? She could get married in a sack for all I care.
    Thanks for the preview, looking forward to this one (and the inevitable fan meltdown)

Comment by Apples – January 24, 2014 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry to have to say this, but that is one UGLY dress! Thank heavens Stana Katic keeps it from being a total joke. Looks like something designed for a princess in a low-budget movie.

Comment by arial2 – January 24, 2014 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stana is a beautiful woman and she can wear anything, but I think this dress is not doing her figure any justice. And it’s also so not a “Kate” dress….

Comment by MHUO – January 24, 2014 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As I read in a post elsewhere, the dress in these pictures is one she tries on during the episode for a fashion show (?). It is not her wedding dress. Good thing because this dress makes her hips look 6 feet wide. Totally unattractive.

Comment by Ree – January 24, 2014 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don´t like this dress also, but I think I can see why Matt says this scene will provide an emotional moment – if I´m not wrong she´s touching the bullet scar in one of the pictures…

Comment by Mary – January 24, 2014 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with the scar touch picture. Beckett also has that same look on her face that she had in “Disciple” when she heard that song “We’ll meet again -don’t know where, don’t when.”

Comment by Ron – January 26, 2014 05:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How in the world did they manage to find a dress that makes Stana look both frumpy and tacky at the same time? Yuck! The neckline doesn’t work on her and the hip/butt drapes are HORRIBLE. I sure as heck hope this is just a trying-it-on dress.

Comment by Suze – January 24, 2014 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sometimes I don’t get ABC. Unless they’re giving production an extra week to catch up with the following episodes, why would they push back the episode after sending out the screener. Not that I’m convincesd that TV critic preview articles drive viewership, but it totally takes away the momentum by having those previews published a week too early.

Comment by Just one thing – January 24, 2014 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And yes, I’m aware of sweeps. Still… weird, last-minute choice that they could’ve just as easily made earlier in the week, no?

Comment by Just one thing – January 24, 2014 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • JOT – I agree completely. I understand the whole sweeps thing, but there are viewers out there that don’t read spoilers or articles such as this. They’re going to be really confused when they tune in Monday night expecting a new episode only to find out ABC is re-airing an episode from the beginning of the season. Even more confusing when they show a repeat this week, a new episode next week, followed by a repeat the week after, and then another new episode. Makes no sense to me. I don’t understand why ABC made this decision three days before the episode was supposed to air. Seems kind of last minute. But what do I know? I’m not a studio executive. ;)

Also, I have to say, I’m not loving the dress. The tulle is…a bit much. But I am looking forward to the episode. Which makes me hate having to wait an extra week. :)

Comment by Kim – January 24, 2014 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Whoa! I didn’t know they were going repeat/new/repeat/new. That’s really odd.
          However, I will say that without those breaks, I was wondering how they would air consecutively through February, considering they’re shooting Episode 16 (right?). It seemed like it was cutting it a bit close otherwise.
          I didn’t think they would reveal the dress so early, and I’m still doubtful that it’s The One. But yeah, I’m not a fan of it at all. Hate to pile on, but yeah… No. LOL The episode sounds good by the half a dozen super-duper early previews that have been posted, though.

Comment by Just one thing – January 24, 2014 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That R/N/R/N stretch is almost guaranteed to hurt the ratings too. If I was a casual viewer and not reading these articles, I’d give up and just check the DVR on Tuesday.
            Just to join the bandwagon, but I really dislike the dress too. I have a feeling it’s more about the moment for Kate though, and that they’ll go with a better dress for the actual wedding. Wouldn’t long sleeves be too hot for a September wedding in New York?

Comment by Christina – January 24, 2014 04:22 PM PDT
          • JOT – It is really odd. It does make sense to toss in some repeats for production purposes. But the repeat/new/repeat/new seems a bit too broken up and hastily thrown together. I foresee this resulting in quite a bit of confusion for the viewers. I don’t think they’d reveal the dress this early, either. I highly doubt this will be the dress Kate will wear on her wedding day. Even if it isn’t, it’s still not that great of a dress. Stana Katic would look good in a burlap sack, but this dress does nothing for her. Or maybe I’m just biased against tulle.

Christina – Yeah, I have a feeling ratings are going to take some kind of a hit over this. I’m not sure if a new episode will air during the Olympics, but I imagine that won’t help matters much if it does. Casual viewers, or viewers who don’t go to sites like this won’t have a clue about what episodes are airing when. I haven’t checked in a couple of hours, but ABC.com still had this episode set to air Monday on their schedule. Seems to be a bit of a mess. And yeah, I’m not feeling the dress at all. Like you said, though, that scene is probably more about the emotion and not about the dress itself. Can’t wait to see that particular scene. About the long sleeves, I’ve heard there’s a venue issue, so it’s possible that the date changes. Having the wedding as the opening to next season would be great, but it’s going to be such a big deal that I can’t imagine them not waiting until sweeps. But I could be way off, and it’s more than possible that I am. :)

Comment by Kim – January 24, 2014 08:14 PM PDT
          • Totally agree with you guys. Casual viewers will be like, “WTF?” for the next month with this pattern, first confused when a new episode doesn’t air, and then confused when they miss a new episode.
            I’m sure there is programming logic to their decision, but it still looks slapped together as an outsider. And the network has no more room for error these days.

Comment by Just one thing – January 25, 2014 07:35 AM PDT
  • Awesome thanks Matt. can’t wait to see it while that Dress is god Aweful the stunning Ms. Katic makes anything look good. I wonder if she gets a call from Bracken (he’s be suspiciously absent for too long now) or something that stirs up all her Mom’s stuff again, maybe 3XK calls her and she here’s the song again. Anywho looking forward to seeing this one.

Comment by James D – January 24, 2014 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, sorry we have to wait another week.

Comment by gloria marshall – January 26, 2014 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So… Repeat, new episode, repeat, new episode. Ok. Maybe ABC should have made the decision of pushing 6×14 back a week in favor of sweeps further in advance and not three days before its original airdate. If it weren’t for tvline and the fact that I’m obsessed with Castle, I would be in for a surprise this Monday night when a repeat airs. Good news is that Number One Fan is one of my top 3 episodes this season so I’m looking forward to that!

Comment by Christina – January 24, 2014 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Repeat, new episode, repeat, new episode…it seems odd, but I was thinking could it be related to the Olympics? I mean, on the 3rd february they won´t have started yet, but on the 10th maybe there´s some big sport, like hockey, that draws a lot of people? Maybe I´m wrong, but I believe something major like this event can produce some programming changes from the networks, I don´t know…
    Anyway, with all those repeats, I guess this year we´ll have just 22 episodes:(

Comment by Mary – January 24, 2014 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully someone will come to their senses and use a dress by an actual know designer instead of something from disney wardrobe. This is their Monday night flagship series, come on someone at ABC should kick in a few bucks for the actual wedding episode.

Comment by lame – January 24, 2014 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That dress is alright until it got down to her waist. What is that about? Not even the stunning Stana can save it. I surely hope they didn’t really spend $30k on it. But relax folks, I highly doubt they’ll reveal THE dress this early (or else that’ll a major bummer).

Comment by Emmie – January 24, 2014 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That has to be the ugliest wedding dress I have ever seen!

Comment by Cori – January 24, 2014 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t mind the top so much, but the white tulle looks weird. If it had to be part tulle and part slim dress (and I don’t think it should have been) at least let the tulle match the grey of the rest of the dress.

Comment by kath – January 25, 2014 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The dress is a pretty formal without the add-on skirt train. If she’s going to have a full skirt, let it actually be a fully complete skirt on a gown.

Comment by Carla Krae – January 24, 2014 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So ctv is doing the same thing? We’ll have a repeat?

Comment by luli – January 24, 2014 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post