The Crazy Ones Stages Mork & Mindy Reunion as Pam Dawber Books Spring Guest Stint

unnamed-1Holy Shazbot!

The Crazy Ones is reuniting Robin Williams with his Mork & Mindy leading lady Pam Dawber in an episode to air this spring, TVLine has confirmed.

According to TV Guide Magazine, which first broke the news, Dawber (aka Mrs. Mark Harmon) will play a travel writer who crosses paths with Williams’ ad exec, Simon, at a signing for her latest book. Simon is instantly smitten.

Mork & Mindy premiered on ABC in 1978 and ran for four seasons.

1. John says:

Cool. Now they need to cast her as Mrs Gibbs #2 .

2. Tran 2.0 says:

BEST. NEWS. EVER. Can’t wait to see the episode soon. Mork & Mindy was Robin Williams’ breakout role before he made us laugh and played dramatic roles on the big screen.

3. Znachki says:

Nice way for her to dip her toe back in the water if she hasn’t been on screen in a while. Then, yep she can take on Mrs. Gibbs #2

4. A.D. says:

awesome!

5. tjj50 says:

This makes me happy! I haven’t had a chance to watch Crazy Ones yet but I’ll definitely check out this episode!

• dan says:

I was reluctant to watch Crazy Ones because a little Robin Williams can go a long way, But my wife and I have been fans of SMG since her All My Children days, and I like Hamish Linklater as well (my wife loves his name), so we gave it a try. The show has really grown on me/us. The writing is sharp, the banter is witty and fast, and the storyline set in a ad agency is fun. I’ve grown to like this show. The supporting cast is terrific, SMG is funnier than expected, and Robin isn’t over the top in his craziness. We’ve added the show to our DVR list so we can catch up on episodes we’ve missed. Glad that Pam Dawber is guesting on the show! Didn’t like Mork & Mindy, but have always liked her.

• topoopon says:

He’s really toned down on this show (still a little williams wacky). I’ve been enjoying Hamish Linklater and James Wolk’s characters on the show.

• Will says:

The whole cast just clicks for me which is why I really enjoy this show.
        I especially think Hamish, James Wolk, and Amanda (Lauren, the secretary) are terrific! Brad Garrett was also a welcomed guest to the series. Really hope we see a 2nd Season. It is on CBS after all which isn’t typically single camera comedy “friendly.”

6. Zach says:

Fun fact: She went to the same high school as James Wolk.

7. Really excited to hear about Pam Dawber’s appearance on ‘The Crazy Ones’. Can’t wait to see Robin and Pam interact again. :-)

8. Adam says:

This so exciting news I used to watch that as a kid and we get a reunion soon this will really take me back to my heyday.

9. Jake says:

That’s awesome, now only if they could make this show funny with one of the best casts on tv

10. I hope it’s more than a “one and done” If Pam plays Simon’s love interest, it might just be a longer stint, depending on how they play it. Even if it’s just a guest shot, I’m happy with it.

11. Sarah says:

This is FANTASTIC! I’ve missed Pam Dawber. Mork & Mindy was my favorite as a kid. Can’t wait!

12. Dee says:

How old is that picture of Pam? She looks fantastic!!!!!

This is awesome news!!!

13. Wooden blinds are available in water-resistant materials.
    These blinds can help to create a cool haven and a place to chill out in then you should certainly employ window blinds to their rooms.
    Typically bamboowindow blinds do not open and close them everyday is a lot
    of houses which have a fashionable ‘shabby chic’ interior design styles.
    Pick a style that suits you and kitchen blinds your tastes.
    When it comes to no fuss and warm window treatments.

14. Why was there a reunion from Mork & Mindy?

15. I really like Mork & Mindy all 4 seasons. I really do. Including the humior to.

16. Gary Sartori says:

April 10th, 9:30. Please watch!!