Syfy Changes Up Monday Night Time Slots

Lost Girl Time Slot ChangeSyfy’s acquired freshman drama Bitten will now be let off its leash two hours earlier, moving to Mondays at 8/7c effectively immediately, the cabler announced on Thursday.

In turn, Lost Girl will return to its 10 o’clock perch.

RELATED | Cable Ratings: Syfy’s Helix Gets Off to a Soft Start

The switcheroo comes two weeks after Syfy debuted its new Monday line-up.

Being Human will stay put at 9.

1. A.D. says:

probably to move it away from Teen Wolf so there’s not two werewolf shows on at the exact same time.

• Ally Oop says:

My sentiments exactly. i wonder if they realized what they did when they scheduled Bitten to be against Teen Wolf.

2. Now that Syfy acknowledged the existence of Teen Wolf – and Bitten’s inability to beat it – will you finally acknowledge it too? No spoilers from your site since October. Do you have some personal beef with the show or what?

3. Kate says:

huh, well, sort of whatever because I record the whole night when it starts rerunning at 11. Probably they looked at it and past the pilot, if Bitten follows the book, it kind of becomes more of a pg rated romance in that department but (spoiler) Lost Girl for as much as they are all a family on the show as much as the pack is, the main character is a succubus.

*Clay already kind of considers them married, and Elena just wants (when she gets past her own fairly legitimate issues) a human ceremony but recognizes the wolves believe they are fully mated

4. KenL says:

Saw the syfy channel in the headline of this article. I used to be a watcher of that network, but after one show after another went bust (that could have used some support from said network), I have given up. They could air a show with smash bang reviews and I’d stay away as its only a matter of time before they give up on any show in their line up in favor of the Big Fake Monster That Ate (enter city of your choice Movie.

Just my subjective opinion. I certainly wish them well, though.

5. Susanne says:

Maybe they think it’s best for the Lost Girl viewers to be more drowsy while watching this season. They might not nitpick how screwed up the narrative is.

6. Crest says:

Awesome because Teen Wolf is at 10.

Shouldn’t be competing with Bitten. Good Job Syfy. This is good for both shows.

Only if CBS wasnt stupid, they should have taken off Intelligence from 10pm away from Blacklist and Castle.

7. king says:

I tried to watch the pilot episode of bitten and in my opinion it was so boring and slow.
    I watched about 30 minutes of it and couldnt watch anymore.

8. Leslie says:

I’ve actually never seen the Teen Wolf series, so I can not comment there. That said, so far Bitten has my attention. I really don’t think I’ll make it through this season of Lost Girl though. It has out done itself in the weird department imo. It is also a little too adult for 8pm even more so than Bitten.

• EJ386 says:

You should it is funnier than many of the comedies, builds a real mythology, is less centred around relationships than most teen shows, and has many good looking half naked guys. What else could you want in a show ;)

9. Babygate says:

Considering the sexual content of Lost Girl, I thought it was strange that they would schedule it at 8. This makes more sense.

10. Natasha says:

I wish they would have left it alone. I had Monday nights set perfect. Lost girl, Being Human, followed by Archer. Now I have to wait until midnight to watch Lost girl. For those who are saying that there is to much sexual content for the previous time slot, children shouldn’t be watching it to begin with. It’s TV MA, with sexual content etc.

11. amber says:

I absolutely love bitten. I’m a fan of the books. I can’t wait each week to see each episode. I can’t wait until the season is over and I can buy it on dvd.

12. Tawanna says:

I love Bitten just started reading the books because of the show, as for Lost girl and Teen Wolf I’ve never watched either of them and as for Being human I only watched the original BBC version of the show years ago. As far as time slots go I could care less what time a show comes on that’s what DVR is for.