Exclusive

Psych Exclusive Preview Video: 'Remake' Episode Hits Below the Belt

Now this is how you do a second take!

Psych’s redo of its Season 1 “Cloudy With a Chance of Murder” episode (airing tonight at 9/8c on USA Network) features of a Who’s Who of the show’s previous guest stars — everyone from Ralph Macchio to scream queen Katharine Isabelle (American Mary) to Ray Wise and Lindsay Sloane. And it just so happens that TVLine has your first look at “Remake A.K.A. Cloudy… With a Chance of Improvement.”

In this exclusive clip, Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill) have just finished questioning a special guest suspect (watch to learn his/her identity) at a Sky Zone Foam Zone when, out of nowhere, there’s a shocking act of violence!

How shocking — and shockingly funny — is it? Press PLAY below and see for yourself!

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Video

1. I’m curious, within the narrative are they going to pretend that the original didn’t happen, or will they address the repetition?

• Kayla says:

I think that’s the big draw of the episode. Exactly how do you remake it? I’m excited to see.

• Alan says:

i think that given the amount of returning guest stars, and how none of them are playing their original characters except michael weston playing the lawyer they help, that this is going to be in shawn’s imagination, thats also supported by the fact that one of the clips ive seen is basically just one long joke about shawn and juliet’s relationship and how it played out so i can assume that its just shawn telling a highly altered version of the original events.

2. Delia Dood says:

I love the show but both Roday and Hill look a little “fuller” than they did back in season one. :-)

• Stormy says:

Roday has always battled weight issues [not unlike Nathan Fillion on Castle], but I doubt Hill has that problem. He’s always kept very fit. I’ve been losing interest in Psych, but I’ll watch this one and hopefully regain my enthusiasm.

3. Jack says:

A Foam Zone!

4. topoopon says:

“he’s my black Cameron”

5. Joey says:

Good clip. Excited to watch new episode tonight.

6. Lily says:

Not as good as years past but I’ll still watch. I can’t think of the guy’s name who was the commentator, but I know I’ve seen him before in many things.

7. Definitely an interesting way of looking back on the show’s history. I do enjoy when shows do something reminiscent of a clip show but play around with it.

8. I just don’t understand why they had to redo the episode… were they having trouble coming up with story lines? This is such a great show and I’m just confused about this entire thing.

9. mr.sprockets says:

What is the name of the actress who plays the wife of the murderer? She is the co-host with her husband in this episode.

10. If you didn't understand this episode, then your IQ is low says:

This episode was a comedic satire on the Lack of Originality in Hollywood. The show wasn’t meant to be better than the original, if you don’t understand that….you’re frankly an idiot.

11. Nancy Sheppard says: