Psych Exclusive Preview Video: 'Remake' Episode Hits Below the Belt

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Now this is how you do a second take!

Psych’s redo of its Season 1 “Cloudy With a Chance of Murder” episode (airing tonight at 9/8c on USA Network) features of a Who’s Who of the show’s previous guest stars — everyone from Ralph Macchio to scream queen Katharine Isabelle (American Mary) to Ray Wise and Lindsay Sloane. And it just so happens that TVLine has your first look at “Remake A.K.A. Cloudy… With a Chance of Improvement.”

In this exclusive clip, Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill) have just finished questioning a special guest suspect (watch to learn his/her identity) at a Sky Zone Foam Zone when, out of nowhere, there’s a shocking act of violence!

How shocking — and shockingly funny — is it? Press PLAY below and see for yourself!

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (16)

• I’m curious, within the narrative are they going to pretend that the original didn’t happen, or will they address the repetition?

Comment by Michael Sacal – January 22, 2014 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think that’s the big draw of the episode. Exactly how do you remake it? I’m excited to see.

Comment by Kayla – January 22, 2014 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i think that given the amount of returning guest stars, and how none of them are playing their original characters except michael weston playing the lawyer they help, that this is going to be in shawn’s imagination, thats also supported by the fact that one of the clips ive seen is basically just one long joke about shawn and juliet’s relationship and how it played out so i can assume that its just shawn telling a highly altered version of the original events.

Comment by Alan – January 22, 2014 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show but both Roday and Hill look a little “fuller” than they did back in season one. :-)

Comment by Delia Dood – January 22, 2014 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Roday has always battled weight issues [not unlike Nathan Fillion on Castle], but I doubt Hill has that problem. He’s always kept very fit. I’ve been losing interest in Psych, but I’ll watch this one and hopefully regain my enthusiasm.

Comment by Stormy – January 22, 2014 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A Foam Zone!

Comment by Jack – January 22, 2014 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “he’s my black Cameron”

Comment by topoopon – January 22, 2014 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good clip. Excited to watch new episode tonight.

Comment by Joey – January 22, 2014 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not as good as years past but I’ll still watch. I can’t think of the guy’s name who was the commentator, but I know I’ve seen him before in many things.

Comment by Lily – January 22, 2014 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely an interesting way of looking back on the show’s history. I do enjoy when shows do something reminiscent of a clip show but play around with it.

Comment by Spinning Maze – January 22, 2014 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just don’t understand why they had to redo the episode… were they having trouble coming up with story lines? This is such a great show and I’m just confused about this entire thing.

Comment by Nancy Sheppard – January 22, 2014 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is the name of the actress who plays the wife of the murderer? She is the co-host with her husband in this episode.

Comment by mr.sprockets – January 22, 2014 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This episode was a comedic satire on the Lack of Originality in Hollywood. The show wasn’t meant to be better than the original, if you don’t understand that….you’re frankly an idiot.

Comment by If you didn't understand this episode, then your IQ is low – January 23, 2014 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, I’m an idiot

Comment by Nancy Sheppard – January 23, 2014 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely missed that oh-so-obvious meaning as well. I’ll join you in the idiot’s corner.

Comment by Cody Wody – January 28, 2014 03:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post