Vampire Diaries Stars, EPs on Their Favorite Scenes (Deaths! Dancing! Devastation!) So Far

Get More: Photo Gallery

Neck snaps, decapitations and sliced-off fingers: Only The Vampire Diariescast and producers would list such bloody and disturbing moments among their favorite scenes.

RELATED | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza: Exclusive Scoop on 31 Returning Series, Including The Vampire Diaries

But as the CW series celebrates 100 episodes this Thursday (8/7c), there’s also plenty of happy memories and joyous revelry at hitting such a momentous milestone.

Flip through the slideshow as the show’s stars, past and present, and executive producers recall their favorite scenes and reflect on the bloodsucking series’ five-year journey.

Comments (12)

• Not sure how deranged Emily/Amanda and the show is getting but Revenge is tredding in some crazy waters (Em waking up in Conrad’s bed? Ewww).

Comment by Sylvia – January 20, 2014 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Heh?

Comment by crabapplerum – January 20, 2014 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wrong post hun

Comment by Jenna – January 20, 2014 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wrong post, but just saying, I disagree! Season 3 of Revenge has been a complete and epic blast. Loving it.

Comment by iMember – January 21, 2014 03:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No favorite scene from Kat Graham?

Comment by WhyohWhy – January 20, 2014 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ian’s fav scene has always been one of my fav Damon ones too :) Love bad Damon n when he’s dancing.

Comment by S – January 20, 2014 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing from Joseph Morgan??? He has certainly been one of my favorite things about this series. When he drew the sketch for Caroline…..so sweet.

Comment by Sarah – January 20, 2014 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This really makes me miss how the show used to be. All my favorites are from the first three seasons. Oh well, I’m still a watcher until the very end.

Comment by Francine – January 20, 2014 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still miss Jenna and Alaric. They’ve killed too many good characters. Let’s hope they won’t kill Katherine, too.

Comment by Jason – January 20, 2014 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • was there an recorded interview to go with this that I can watch somewhere?

Comment by eliza – January 21, 2014 12:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope we get more than one more season!

Comment by sarah – January 21, 2014 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Katherine’s scenes are Nina’s best. I doubt she likes playing Elena. Although badass Elena was pretty cool. To be fair, everyone hates whinny Elena. I finally got my brother to watch the show with me and he lately have up on Season 4 because of all the crying. Oh well…

Comment by Claudia – January 21, 2014 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post