What to Watch Monday: Sleepy Hollow Unearths Its Finale, Klondike Debuts, Game Night and More

sleepy-hollow-325On TV this Monday: The Sleepy Hollow finale unearths some ancient secrets, the Discovery Channel invites you to discover Klondike, 2 Broke Girls get trashy and a convicted killer escapes on Teen Wolf. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

PREVIEW | How I Met Your Mother Will Reveal [Spoiler] Tonight!

8 pm Sleepy Hollow (Fox) | Season 1 finale, two episodes: Ichabod and Abbie uncover a dark secret within the dusty pages of George Washington’s Bible — along with shocking details surrounding the Founding Father’s death. (Read preview.)

8 pm Hollywood Game Night (NBC) | Season 2 premiere: It’s Boys vs. Girls in this episode featuring Martin Short (Saturday Night Live), Jason Alexander (Seinfeld), Lester Holt (Dateline), Valerie Bertinelli (Hot in Cleveland), Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls) and Julie Bowen (Modern Family, whom Jane Lynch says is one of the show’s most competitive players ever).

8 pm Switched at Birth (ABC Family) | Bay is forced to re-examine her talents after an art teacher (Roseanne‘s Sandra Bernhard) gets tough with her.

8 pm Hart of Dixie (The CW) | When Brick is asked to help with the local cabaret, he nominates Zoe to save the day; Lynly continues to become more jealous of George’s friendship with Tansy; Wade is excited about his new romance.

8:30 pm 2 Broke Girls (CBS) | One man’s trash is another man’s … home? Max seems to think so after a date with Deke.

PREVIEW | Beauty and the Beast EPs Talk VinCat’s ‘Destiny,’ Valentine’s Romance, ‘Fulfilling’ Reunion
VIDEO | Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek: Will Vincent Push Catherine to Risk Her Life?

9 pm Klondike (Discovery Channel) | Series premiere: The channel’s first-ever scripted series tells the story of six strangers who must fight for survival, status and wealth in a small gold-mining town. Richard Madden (Game of Thrones), Tim Roth (Lie to Me), Sam Shepard (Mud) and Abbie Cornish (Limitless) star.

9:30 pm Mom (CBS) | Christy and Bonnie reveal some secrets they’ve been keeping from each other. Kevin Pollak (Childrens Hospital) guest stars.

RELATED | Renewal Scorecard: What’s Returning? What’s Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

10 pm Teen Wolf (MTV) | When a convicted murderer escapes prior to a surgery, Tyler and his friends try to help the killer’s target before it’s too late.

10 pm Castle (ABC) | Castle and Beckett look into a pop star’s hard-partying habits after her body is found in an alley. Alexandra Chando (The Lying Game) guest-stars.  (Watch a sneak peek and view photos.)

10 pm The Blacklist (NBC) | Red and Liz go undercover to catch a man who uses science to manipulate a person’s DNA.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (53)

• Teen Wolf!

Comment by V – January 20, 2014 04:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hollywood Game Night
    Is Intelligence on tonight?

Comment by SK – January 20, 2014 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. Intelligence is on tonight and airing a fresh episode.

Comment by Tran 2.0 – January 20, 2014 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie, even though I am not excited about Wade’s new romance…

Comment by Heidi – January 20, 2014 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am so disappointed in this show this season … nice guy Joel needs to go … about six episodes back.

Comment by dixiefan – January 20, 2014 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth
    The Fosters
    Castle

Comment by Tessa – January 20, 2014 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SLEEPY HOLLOW!!! SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

Comment by MisterGrimmster – January 20, 2014 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Klondike
    The Blacklist
    Intelligence
    Castle
    Thank you DirecTv Genie.

Comment by Steve – January 20, 2014 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know how I would survive without my Genie.

Comment by Katherine215 – January 20, 2014 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sleepy Hollow, Lost Girl, Being Human, Bitten, 2 Broke Girls, Intelligence, and The Blacklist tonight. Man Monday is busy for me!

Comment by Justin – January 20, 2014 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Game Nght
    Sleepy Hollow
    Blacklist

Comment by Androme – January 20, 2014 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just wondering about HGN. I know that they taped 9 episodes last year for season 2 and that they are going to air 5 episodes in the next three weeks in the runup to the Olympics but what about the other 4? Will they air after the Olympics or will those episodes be broadcast in the summer. It’s just that I’ve seen tweets and info that the show is stil casting for new contestants. Are they going to film new episodes? Just wondering.

Comment by philip – January 20, 2014 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lost Girl, Being Human, Bitten, Hart of Dixie, Switched at Birth, The Fosters, 2 Broke Girls, Mom, Mike and Molly (although I don’t know why I’m still watching), The Blacklist, Intelligence, and RHOB. *brain death imminent*

Comment by Mel – January 20, 2014 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle and Sleepy Hollow for me tonight. On a side note, those who watched Bitten last week- was it any good? It’s on my DVR and Im debating whether to watch it or not.

Comment by Francine – January 20, 2014 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just watched it last night (DVR) and am intrigued. It was pretty good overall, and I’m interested to see where they go with it. I liked it better than Helix, which I thought was disappointing and rather dull.

Comment by Katherine215 – January 20, 2014 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #BATB ABSOLUTELY

Comment by angelaparaboschi – January 20, 2014 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth, The Fosters, The Blacklist and WWE Monday Night Raw (Dave “The Animal” Batista returns after nearly four years).

Comment by Tran 2.0 – January 20, 2014 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really ?!?! I may have to check that out too.

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 20, 2014 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Batista said in an interview on MMA Uncensored that he wants to fight Brock Lesnar in a “wrestling ring”. Check that out on YouTube.

Comment by Tran 2.0 – January 20, 2014 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • oooooooo everything always gets super-hyped just before WrestleMania, Lol.

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 20, 2014 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love that you watch WWE and Switched at Birth. I’m going to assume you’re an awesome person.

Comment by Liz – January 20, 2014 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sleepy Hollow
    The Blacklist
    Klondike

Comment by Jenna – January 20, 2014 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Left out my must watch Intelligence @ ten so far loving the show.

Comment by betty – January 20, 2014 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t watt to se Beauty and the Beast #BATB

Comment by Alessia – January 20, 2014 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching Sleepy Hollow & Blacklist. Dvr How I Met Your Mother, Mom, Castle, Being Human, Lost Girl, Bitten.

Comment by theresa – January 20, 2014 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM, Being Human, and The Blacklist.

Comment by Joey – January 20, 2014 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Being Human, Sleepy Hollow, Beast, Intelligence, Blacklist, Fosters, Teen Wolf, Bitten and I think I’ll check out Klondike.

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 20, 2014 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i watch my favorite serie #batb i love it <3

Comment by EMY – January 20, 2014 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • [When a convicted murderer escapes prior to a surgery, Tyler and his friends try to help the killer’s target before it’s too late.]

Who is Tyler lol

I thought this was about SCOTT, lol

#TEEN WOLF<3

Comment by Nitrol – January 20, 2014 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol I noticed that too. Though at this point this show is more about Stiles than Scott lol

Comment by Liz – January 20, 2014 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL, I was just about to point this out!

Comment by Ella – January 20, 2014 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth,The Fosters,HoD,BatB,2 Broke Girls

Comment by Brandy – January 20, 2014 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie
    BATB
    Teen Wolf

Comment by Jared – January 20, 2014 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #BATB absolutely I can’t wait!!!

Comment by ElyBeastie – January 20, 2014 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!!!

Comment by Kate – January 20, 2014 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klondike and Castle.

Comment by Stormy – January 20, 2014 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gonna pvr How I Met Your Mother, Teen Wolf, Sleepy Hollow, Masterchef Canada and Hart of Dixie. Gonna have to skip Blacklist this week due to two-hour Sleepy Hollow. And thankfully Klondike and Lost Girl do repeat airings the next day in non-prime time. Also a good thing Bitten comes on here in Canada on Saturdays. Wish I had a dual-tuner pvr so I could record more than one show at a time. Won’t be home tonight to watch tv due to daughter’s Ukrainian dancing class then figure skating class. Monday’s are my busiest day of the week.

Comment by Ally Oop – January 20, 2014 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I stand corrected. I will have to miss How I Met Your Mother, not Blacklist. Thankfully, in Canada I benefit from Atlantic timezone channels so I can pvr Masterchef Canada at 5pm and Hart of Dixie at 6pm. At 7pm I have Best Laid Plans, at 8pm its Teen Wolf, 9pm for two hours is Sleepy Hollow and 11pm is The Blacklist. 1pm on Tuesday afternoon I have Klondike recording–thank you Discovery for airing repeats in non-primetime! And Lost Girl is recording at 5am. Bitten is on Saturday for me. Wow, Mondays are the best and busiest night on television. Poor Intelligence never stood a chance and neither does Star-Crossed or Tomorrow People. Two many genre shows competing against each other.

Comment by Ally Oop – January 20, 2014 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sleepy Hollow – depending on the ending, I may not be up to watching anything else. Hopefully two hours with Tom Mison, John Noble, and Victor Garber will help ease any blows.

Comment by Dani – January 20, 2014 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No doubt. Powerhouse cast right there. Cannot wait to watch the finale tonight.

Comment by Angela – January 20, 2014 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Blacklist
    Intelligence
    Bitten
    Full Throttle Saloon
    Gold Rush

Comment by Two – January 20, 2014 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch #batb absolutely!!! It’ s the best show!!!!!

Comment by Veronica Zannerini – January 20, 2014 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • - It’s ‘Castle Monday’! Castle is on a run of some top notch episodes & by the looks of it, today’s “Limelight” is right up there. Plenty of Casketty goodness too!
    - Looking forward to the Sleepy Hollow finale. It has been one of the best new tv shows of 2013.
    - DVR’ing Blacklist.
    - Exciting Monday night to look forward to!

Comment by Rich Abey – January 20, 2014 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sleepy Hollow and Castle,will be DVR’d. Lost Girl, On Demand. Monday night CBS comedy night for me but my heart will be aching for Sleepy Hollow. I will watch this tomorrow morning and I just hope that Abbie, Ichabod & Jenny will survive what ever is going to happen.

Comment by Pat – January 20, 2014 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sleepy Hollow, Teen Wolf (I’m pretty sure you mean Scott instead of Tyler there… ), The Fosters, Switched at Birth, Hart of Dixie, Beauty and the Beast, How I Met Your Mother.

Comment by Jules – January 20, 2014 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sleepy Hollow!!!!!!! And Teen Wolf!

Everything else can wait until tomorrow, these two shows are too awesome and always leave me with too much to think about to care about anything else (even The Blacklist) and with SH’s episode being the season finale I’m thinking it will be the case even more so.

Comment by Cory – January 20, 2014 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post