Hannibal Season 2 First Look: Will Confronts Dr. Lecter, Jack Has a Killer Run-In

Dr. Lecter, watch your back.

Hannibal‘s falsely imprisoned FBI profiler Will Graham (played by Hugh Dancy) has a message for his former friend in the following Season 2 trailer, which should officially put the kibosh on their twisted bromance.

RELATED | Hannibal Exclusive: Sex Symbol Cynthia Nixon Joins Season 2 Cast as [Spoiler]

“I’m going to remember, and when I do, there will be a reckoning,” Will tells his tormentor (Mads Mikkelsen).

Laurence Fishburne’s Jack Crawford, meanwhile, wonders how they could have been so wrong about the FBI’s go-to profiler. Something tells us he’ll be switching his position on who’s guilty and who’s innocent, at least based on a glimpse at his bloody brawl with the doc, all set to a haunting cover of “Stand By Me.”

Hannibal returns Friday, Feb. 28 at 10/9c.

Tags: ,

Comments (20)

• Holy !@@##$$$%

Comment by reggie – January 19, 2014 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited! Dallas and Hannibal back on the same week! Hannibal is one of the best shows of last season. I hope it stays steady enough to stick around for the seven seasons its planned to go.

Comment by David – January 19, 2014 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can count on me.

Comment by Alana – February 28, 2014 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited, too!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by N – January 19, 2014 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wowza!! Can’t wait.

Comment by enri – January 19, 2014 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is the cover from a band or was it made solely for this promo

Comment by Patrick Maloney – January 19, 2014 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s the cover by Imagine Dragons. Youtube it, I only found the live concert version of it (assuming it’s indeed their versions…)

Comment by asdasd – January 19, 2014 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, the cover is by the band “Mona.” It’s on youtube and itunes if you want to check it out.

Comment by Pegacreep – February 20, 2014 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why show such a massive spoiler in the trailer?

Comment by CBWBDK1 – January 19, 2014 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • the fight scene? if so, apparently its not really a big spoiler as it opens the season.

Comment by tigersmurfette – January 20, 2014 01:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You must be joking? If that fight happens at the beginning, Will wouldn’t be in prison anymore. Jack would know that Hannibal is a killer.

Comment by CBWBDK1 – January 20, 2014 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i would think its a flashforward scene.

Comment by tigersmurfette – January 20, 2014 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, so even though there SEEMS to be a bunch of huge spoilers in the trailer, I’m still über excited by this. Hopefully those specific scenes happen pretty early on in the season.

Comment by Sam – January 19, 2014 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! Love t his show…. can’t wait!

Comment by Lisa – January 19, 2014 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hate Fishburne’s Jack but I think we’re suppose to. I read LF is attached to another project, hope it means he’ll become a delicatessen XD
    I’m hungry

Comment by Hannah – January 19, 2014 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree with you! I like Jack in the books, he’s really level-headed and makes an effort to be respectful to absolutely everyone he deals with. LF’s Jack just goes around yelling at people. With any luck he’ll at least have a reduced role.

Comment by E – January 19, 2014 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every bit as good as anything on cable.

Comment by Andrew – January 20, 2014 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just got super emotional and tense watching that trailer. This season is going to be awesome.

Comment by NotBri – January 20, 2014 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Hannibal to return! I hope it gets good ratings. I want them to be able to as far as they planned.

Comment by Mikael – January 21, 2014 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post