Suits Trailer: Louis Closes In on Mike's Secret

The truth is coming out.

USA Network has released a trailer for Suits‘ third season, and, from the looks of it, the jig is up for Mike.

RELATED | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza: Exclusive Scoop on 31 Returning Series, Including Suits

“I’m onto to you,” declares Louis to the young (fake) lawyer, “and I’m going to expose you for the lying piece of filth that you are.”

Also spotted in the sneak peek: Rachel and Mike making quick work of their clothes; Gabriel Macht facing off with his real-life dad Stephen; and Harvey — gasp — embarking upon a relationship with Scottie.

Suits resumes on Thursday, March 6 at 9/8c.

1. JC says:

I don’t watch Suits so I could be wrong, but aren’t they starting their fourth season, not third?

2. Kristin says:

Can’t wait! I love Suits! :-)

3. kinda intrigued (dying) to see Harvey Specter as a boyfriend buuuuuut does it have to be Scottie?!? (their scenes are quite hot, don’t get me wrong, but still….)

• Kim says:

I agree, Harvey in a relationship sounds great, but I’ve never really cared for him and Scottie as a couple.

• David says:

Scottie is nothing but conflict. This guy has to notice that the right chick is sitting outside his office. If a woman knew me as much as Donna knows Harvey, I’d go after her. She anticipates his needs, before he even thinks about them.

4. Steven says:

My DVR died so I’m catching up on the first half of the season on demand. Such a good show!

5. JN says:

90% of that footage is from older shows.

6. TimmelTV says:

@JC: When Suits ended in September it was just a break within Season 3, it starts again March 6 is the remaining episodes of the season that is up to 3×16.

7. ck says:

I really hope that Mike’s secret is revealed at least by the end of next season. It’d just seem a bit unrealistic for such a huge secret to remain uncovered for many years, so I hope that’s not Korsh’s plan

• kate says:

I know that being the secret has always bugged me. I am a lawyer and usually at some point you do look up opposing counsel licenses. For instance I am a lowly associate and sometimes the only person to respond on the other side is fellow lowly associate. We have a joint discovery motion to file. Like to extend deadline. I am drafting as opposed to flipping through the file to see if his or her name is even listed or sit on hold to ask there are Board of Bar Overseers websites where you can look up name address and bar license number. Someone had to notice. Or like the office support staff who usually sends in the bar dues. The office usually gets an email.

• ck says:

Thank you for your input. I have no knowledge of law firms and how they work, so it’s nice coming from someone who does know how unsettling it is that he has managed to keep this a secret for so long. Sure, this is a TV show and it’s not supposed to depict reality, but there’s a limit to how much you can stretch reality, especially in shows like this one.

• EJ386 says:

But he has taken and passed the bar, isn’t that what you look up? Because in that case they will find his info, and his info at Harvard was faked by the computerchick. Only not in the hardcopied files which is why Louis is on to him now…

• Alichat says:

I don’t believe he’s taken the bar exam as Mike Ross. He’s taken and passed the exam for other people on numerous occasions. I have often wondered why they didn’t have him take the bar exam as Mike Ross. The hacker chick from season one got him listed in the Harvard law alumni as a graduate…..so, couldn’t he take the bar exam as himself? And I often wondered why the hacker chick didn’t fake his credentials for his undergraduate degree too.

• lvar12 says:

He took it as a bet because someone thought he couldn’t pass it. I wonder if Louis will find out that he didn’t go to Harvard (which is what I had thought all long, just say he went to any other law school in America) or that he’s not a lawyer

• Guest says:

He had gotten accepted into Harvard, but then lost it. He’s never taken the bar under his own name.

• Bea says:

I am so hoping that Mike is going to school and actually has passed the bar as Michael Ross. He hasn’t really tried any cases he just finds the loop holes. I like his character with Harvey. I like his relationship with Rachel

• miriam says:

I agree that it’s totally unrealistic that no one would have examined his credentials before he was even invited to an interview at the firm. For jogs considerably less “important” I am required to see a candidate’s proof of graduation, and for a job where that graduation is in itself very important to the organization, it’s crazy to think that no one would have checked. Plus it’s so easy to do!

8. Cynthia says:

Can’t wait!

9. HAP says:

Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty are two of the smartest and sexiest women on television these days.

10. A says:

I love Harvey so much

11. tv2day says:

My fav show. However, every one of those scenes in the trailer are from past seasons. Even Louis threatening mike.

12. Jon says:

As long as they don’t stick to one case all season long, like they did for the last half of the season, I’m all pumped for the upcoming episodes. I prefer they go back to the case of the week format.

13. Amy says:

Isn’t the clip of Louis saying he’s on to Mike from season 1? When he made Mike go talk to the tennis (?) client and knew they got high, so he was going to drug test him? And that was to get to Harvey, not because he knew Mike wasn’t a lawyer..

14. Joey says:

Good trailer. I can’t wait for show to come back.

15. debbie says:

Absolutely love this show. In the same category for me as The Practice and Boston Legal somewhat. The writers are so clever with the office banter between colleagues.

16. Sam says:

Part 2 of season 3 is going to be fast – blink and it will be gone. I believe there are only 6 episodes left this year – so the storyline to cover MIke, his degree, and the relationship will either be resolved quickly or left as a cliffhanger for season 4. Curious as to which it will be.

17. Olivier Valentijn de Ruyter says:

I don’t really get why producers would split a season like this. I mean, isn’t it supposed to be season 4? It was on break for 4 months. It’s rather confusing calling it the ‘2nd half of season 3’…what’s the point?

18. grant says:

I am really grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this impressive article at
    here.