Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Books Visit from Thor's Lady Sif — Plus: The Clairvoyant Revealed

Get More: Casting News

Agents of SHIELD Lady SifJaimie Alexander is bring her Thor character, Lady Sif, to Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

RELATED | Big Love‘s Bill Paxton Joins S.H.I.E.L.D.

ABC president Paul Lee announced the silver screen-to-TV screen crossover on Friday at the Television Critics Association winter press tour, saying that Alexander’s Asgardian warrior will debut in Episode 15 of the freshman drama.

Alexander’s previous TV credits include Covert Affairs, Nurse Jackie and Kyle XY.

RELATED | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Star Teases Upcoming Captain America Tie-In

Lee also teased a “really cool” arc coming up in the back half of the season, ultimately building to the reveal of The Clairvoyant, the mysterious entity who has been dogging, namely, Coulson, as well as his team.

Comments (36)

• Not enough to get me to want to catch up.

Comment by Dick Whitman – January 17, 2014 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • мʏ ɴɛιɢнвօʀ’ѕ мօм мαĸɛѕ $87 αɴ нօυʀ օɴ тнɛ ιɴтɛʀɴɛт. ѕнɛ нαѕ вɛɛɴ օυт օғ α ʝօв ғօʀ ɛιɢнт мօɴтнѕ вυт ʟαѕт мօɴтн нɛʀ քαʏƈнɛƈĸ աαѕ $21089 ʝυѕт աօʀĸιɴɢ օɴ тнɛ ιɴтɛʀɴɛт ғօʀ α ғɛա нօυʀѕ. ʋιɛա աɛвѕιтɛ fox800.­com

Comment by Ourhy4104 – January 17, 2014 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Comment by Carl Modren – January 18, 2014 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cool

Comment by Michael Sacal – January 17, 2014 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the Clairvoyant is probably the rogue AI (a split from Jarvis?) that will end up being Ultron in the “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” I imagine it knows everything, b/c it has access to Stark’s hack from the first the movie.

Comment by BenM – January 17, 2014 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, I really like this idea.
      Or maybe it’s SHIELD’s failed attempt to create their own Jarvis (via Hank Pym) that went rogue. That would be fun too.

Comment by writingmyownway – January 17, 2014 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I DEFINITELY won’t miss that episode! I love her in the Thor movies. She didn’t have enough to do in the last one.

Comment by georgiamadman – January 17, 2014 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sif ♥

Comment by Valeria Dolores Kementari – January 17, 2014 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s a great choice to bring over from the movies. The actress already has a TV background, and character is underserved. Plus, we know from Thor 2 that her character has been doing some world-hopping.
    How cool would it be, though, if she brought along Fandral, AKA Zachary Levi?

Comment by wordsmith – January 17, 2014 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I haven’t followed this show since after the second episode, but I’d get all caught up and tune in for any Zach Levi cameo.

Comment by Eric – January 17, 2014 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You should get caught up. The show started slow (but then what Joss Whedon show doesn’t?) but around about Episode 6, it really started to find itself and become the show it always had the potential to be.

Comment by writingmyownway – January 17, 2014 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES PLZ

Comment by oragne – January 17, 2014 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, please. Zachary Levi in more Marvel things.

Comment by Aiden – January 17, 2014 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Sif, I love the show, this is a perfect combo. I can’t to see how they incorporate her into the story. :))

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch (@mkroggasch) – January 17, 2014 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet she plays into Skye’s origin. Skye was probably sent to Earth from Asgard and Lady Sif knows why and who her parents are!

Comment by Renee – January 17, 2014 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Having Skye come from one of the other nine realms would be an interesting direction to take. Maybe she’s from that one from Thor 2 that was apparently populated by Asian people?

Comment by wordsmith – January 17, 2014 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wondering since SIF will interact with Coulson that would mean Thor would find out he is alive. So they better have some sort explanation when they bring her on.

Comment by David Tapia (@DavidTapia) – January 17, 2014 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooh – Lady Sif! Now if she could brng the Warriors Three…

As for the Clairvoyant – I’m still thinking it’s MODOK (or an early form of him).

Comment by Steve F. – January 17, 2014 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very exciting!!! I really love the way this show has been developing! The various little mysteries have really drawn me in. And I love the way Skye and Coulson have developed a mentor-protege type relationship. It is probably one of my favorite shows of the season.

I wish people would stop with the “oh I stopped watching (whatever number) of episodes ago, but still feel l need to comment” stuff. Either catch up and watch the episodes so you can actually participate in the discussion, or don’t bother commenting because you aren’t contributing anything productive. We get it, you don’t like the lack of the Avengers, you don’t like the actors, you don’t actually understand the concept of the show, or whatever of the various reasons given is your’s, we are about halfway through the season, your excuses from episode 1 don’t count anymore.

Anyway, I can’t wait for Lady Sif to show up!

Comment by Sara – January 17, 2014 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen to everything

Comment by Mauricio – January 17, 2014 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just caught up on this show, and I absolutely adore the Skye/Coulson relationship. They’re both strong characters, but they’re in very vulnerable positions and its lovely to see them be each other’s rock.

Comment by Steph – January 20, 2014 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say they shoot Skye in the face. If she survives, she’s an 0-8-4. If not, she dies. No biggie.

Comment by BMF – January 17, 2014 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well the teaser for next week seems to suggest someone’s getting shot.

Comment by Spinning Maze – January 17, 2014 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am actually very intrigued to find out how Skye is an 0-8-4. I am actually much more interested in that storyline than the how did Coulson survive.

Comment by BlacklisterNo.134 – January 17, 2014 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that is what you call a crossover and not some cross promotion like that earlier episode.

Comment by Farley Ong – January 17, 2014 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cool. I like Lady Sif.

Comment by Carrie – January 17, 2014 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad she’s be guest starring on the show. I can’t wait to see the episode.

Comment by Joey – January 17, 2014 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for this! I was hoping this would happen just a few days ago, actually. Next, bring in Zach Levi and then branch into a bit more of the Captain America storyline (unexpected awesome mention of Bucky Barnes aside) before the next movie.

Comment by Ashley – January 17, 2014 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want a Sif and May team up!!!!! Just the whole episode let them beat on a ton of villians. That’s my idea of fun…

Comment by sladewilson – January 17, 2014 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Clairvoyant = M.O.D.O.K. I hope so

Comment by Faust 010 – January 17, 2014 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Darcy? I would love to see Darcy on Agents of Shield.

Comment by Lauralina – January 19, 2014 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s awesome but the show still really sucks. The cast just isn’t good enough, sorry. Coulson was enjoyable in small doses because the focus was on other major characters in the superhero movies and unfortunately, his supporting ensemble is as dull as he is.

Comment by Ella – January 19, 2014 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wouldn’t it be interesting if the clairvoyant didn’t know they were the clairvoyant. And that’s why this person is always step ahead. I would love for this mysterious person to be simply a person, with maybe some mystical/supernatural powers, but not a superhero/villain. Faced with a human enemy would make the choices they have to make much more interesting, raise the stakes. Especially if, as I said above, the clairvoyant didn’t even know they were this person.

Comment by harmony – January 22, 2014 01:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • clay is scarlet witch working for baron von strucker.

Comment by clayvioant spelled wrong – February 4, 2014 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More Sif!