Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Books Visit from Thor's Lady Sif -- Plus: The Clairvoyant Revealed

Agents of SHIELD Lady SifJaimie Alexander is bring her Thor character, Lady Sif, to Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

RELATED | Big Love‘s Bill Paxton Joins S.H.I.E.L.D.

ABC president Paul Lee announced the silver screen-to-TV screen crossover on Friday at the Television Critics Association winter press tour, saying that Alexander’s Asgardian warrior will debut in Episode 15 of the freshman drama.

Alexander’s previous TV credits include Covert Affairs, Nurse Jackie and Kyle XY.

RELATED | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Star Teases Upcoming Captain America Tie-In

Lee also teased a “really cool” arc coming up in the back half of the season, ultimately building to the reveal of The Clairvoyant, the mysterious entity who has been dogging, namely, Coulson, as well as his team.

1. Dick Whitman says:

Not enough to get me to want to catch up.

• Ourhy4104 says:

мʏ ɴɛιɢнвօʀ’ѕ мօм мαĸɛѕ $87 αɴ нօυʀ օɴ тнɛ ιɴтɛʀɴɛт. ѕнɛ нαѕ вɛɛɴ օυт օғ α ʝօв ғօʀ ɛιɢнт мօɴтнѕ вυт ʟαѕт мօɴтн нɛʀ քαʏƈнɛƈĸ աαѕ $21089 ʝυѕт աօʀĸιɴɢ օɴ тнɛ ιɴтɛʀɴɛт ғօʀ α ғɛա нօυʀѕ. ʋιɛա աɛвѕιтɛ fox800.­com

• Carl Modren says:

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

2. BenM says:

I think the Clairvoyant is probably the rogue AI (a split from Jarvis?) that will end up being Ultron in the “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” I imagine it knows everything, b/c it has access to Stark’s hack from the first the movie.

3. georgiamadman says:

I DEFINITELY won’t miss that episode! I love her in the Thor movies. She didn’t have enough to do in the last one.

4. wordsmith says:

She’s a great choice to bring over from the movies. The actress already has a TV background, and character is underserved. Plus, we know from Thor 2 that her character has been doing some world-hopping.
    How cool would it be, though, if she brought along Fandral, AKA Zachary Levi?

5. I love Sif, I love the show, this is a perfect combo. I can’t to see how they incorporate her into the story. :))

6. Renee says:

I bet she plays into Skye’s origin. Skye was probably sent to Earth from Asgard and Lady Sif knows why and who her parents are!

• wordsmith says:

Having Skye come from one of the other nine realms would be an interesting direction to take. Maybe she’s from that one from Thor 2 that was apparently populated by Asian people?

7. I wondering since SIF will interact with Coulson that would mean Thor would find out he is alive. So they better have some sort explanation when they bring her on.

8. Steve F. says:

Ooh – Lady Sif! Now if she could brng the Warriors Three…

As for the Clairvoyant – I’m still thinking it’s MODOK (or an early form of him).

9. Sara says:

Very exciting!!! I really love the way this show has been developing! The various little mysteries have really drawn me in. And I love the way Skye and Coulson have developed a mentor-protege type relationship. It is probably one of my favorite shows of the season.

I wish people would stop with the “oh I stopped watching (whatever number) of episodes ago, but still feel l need to comment” stuff. Either catch up and watch the episodes so you can actually participate in the discussion, or don’t bother commenting because you aren’t contributing anything productive. We get it, you don’t like the lack of the Avengers, you don’t like the actors, you don’t actually understand the concept of the show, or whatever of the various reasons given is your’s, we are about halfway through the season, your excuses from episode 1 don’t count anymore.

Anyway, I can’t wait for Lady Sif to show up!

10. BMF says:

I say they shoot Skye in the face. If she survives, she’s an 0-8-4. If not, she dies. No biggie.

11. BlacklisterNo.134 says:

I am actually very intrigued to find out how Skye is an 0-8-4. I am actually much more interested in that storyline than the how did Coulson survive.

12. Farley Ong says:

Now that is what you call a crossover and not some cross promotion like that earlier episode.

13. Carrie says:

Cool. I like Lady Sif.

14. Joey says:

Glad she’s be guest starring on the show. I can’t wait to see the episode.

15. Ashley says:

So excited for this! I was hoping this would happen just a few days ago, actually. Next, bring in Zach Levi and then branch into a bit more of the Captain America storyline (unexpected awesome mention of Bucky Barnes aside) before the next movie.

16. sladewilson says:

I want a Sif and May team up!!!!! Just the whole episode let them beat on a ton of villians. That’s my idea of fun…

17. Faust 010 says:

Clairvoyant = M.O.D.O.K. I hope so

18. Lauralina says:

What about Darcy? I would love to see Darcy on Agents of Shield.

19. Ella says:

She’s awesome but the show still really sucks. The cast just isn’t good enough, sorry. Coulson was enjoyable in small doses because the focus was on other major characters in the superhero movies and unfortunately, his supporting ensemble is as dull as he is.

20. harmony says:

Wouldn’t it be interesting if the clairvoyant didn’t know they were the clairvoyant. And that’s why this person is always step ahead. I would love for this mysterious person to be simply a person, with maybe some mystical/supernatural powers, but not a superhero/villain. Faced with a human enemy would make the choices they have to make much more interesting, raise the stakes. Especially if, as I said above, the clairvoyant didn’t even know they were this person.

21. clayvioant spelled wrong says:

clay is scarlet witch working for baron von strucker.

22. Skyfan says: