Exclusive

Enlisted Sneak Peek: Pete and Derrick Watch Randy Show the Army Wives His Big [Spoilers]

Private Randy Hill is doing some “interesting” things with a bevy of army wives this week on Fox’s Enlisted (Friday, 9:30/8:30c), as seen in this exclusive sneak peek.

RELATED | Premiere Poll: What Grade Do You Give Fox’s Enlisted?

In this clip from the well-reviewed ilitary comedy’s second episode, Derrick (played by Chris Lowell) is sharing with big bro Pete (Geoff Stults) his exercise philosophies when they come across Randy (Parker Young) leading a meeting of the Family Readiness Group. There, Randy shows the ladies some of the exciting surprises on tap for their husbands stationed overseas.

Elsewhere in the episode, Pete and Jill compete in an unorthodox series of challenges to determine who the better soldier is.

RELATED | Ex-Superman Brandon Routh Gets Enlisted — Exclusive Details

Are you signed up for more Enlisted episodes?

1. Rosie5656 says:

Watched the first episode and loved it!

2. I just watched the pilot last night and love it. I laughed pretty much the entire time. I hope it sticks around!

3. I really like this show. But with it being on FOX and Fridays I am not holding out hope. They should put it will B99 on Tuesdays.

4. mia says:

I loved it, the cast has awesome chemistry wouldn’t this fit better in tuesday night instead of the Horrible I’m only on the network cuz of Seth McFarland comedy, or lack there of comedy, Dads

5. crabapplerum says:

What a great show – more people should give it a shot, really. I rally don’t want another one of my shows to get cancelled.

• bettysuit says:

^Geof Stults? Kidding. A lot has to be established in a pilot episode, however this looked rushed. There was offensively little research done, poor comedic timing, overused tropes, forced jokes. Still, a great deal of people say they love it so far. It will not last.

• Summer Reigns says:

There were people who hated Forrest Gump, too. I support all that respect and support American soldiers, especially when done with humility and heart. I like Geoff Shults in this role. And after the watching the first episode, the clips and cast interviews, I’m already a big fan of ENLISTED. Looking forward to tonight’s episode and keeping my fingers crossed that the one show I like stays on the air. I’m tired of all the recycled garbage like Suburgatory, which the critics seems to like. It will be an uphill battle for ENLISTED following Raising Hope(less) – I turned over to Shark Tank until 9:30 then switched back to Fox just to watch.

6. deltaforce12 says:

I like the show. Hope it remains on air as long as the only other military show I’ve ever watched – Mash. That is all.