Exclusive

Exclusive Video: Beth Riesgraf's Ice Queen Gives Killer Women's Parker the Big Chill

It’s Leverage‘s Parker vs. Texas Ranger Molly Parker when Beth Riesgraf visits ABC’s Killer Women tonight at 10/9c — and TVLine has a first look at the actress like you perhaps have never seen her before.

PHOTOS | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to 31 Returning Favorites

In the episode “Some Men Need Killing,” the murder of a man at a black-tie gala leads Molly (played by Tricia Helfer) to chase an assassin who is snuffing abusive husbands. Meanwhile, Jake (Jeffrey Nordling) is still doing his best to delay his divorce from Molly.

In this sneak peek, Molly’s investigation brings her to the office of high-fallutin’ interior decorator Jennifer Jennings, who tolerates the Ranger’s line of questioning — up to a point.

What does your gut tell you — is Miss Jennings the killer Molly seeks?

Loading video...

1. CSI Fan says:

OMG! now I’m on board :D

2. Robby Horine says:

Well, hello Ms. Riesgraf. Before she was quirky yet cute. Now, she’s just hot.

3. Magically Suspicious says:

I watched the pilot when they showed it again over the weekend and I liked it a lot! I hope the ratings pick up so it stands a chance.

4. DL says:

Anyone else get a kick out of the fact that Riesgraf is playing opposite a character named, “Parker,” i.e. the name of her character from Leverage?

5. Jerri says:

Awesome! Looking forward to the new ep

6. Mikie says:

I am thrilled that Beth Riesgraf is able to show her awesome range!!!! Beautiful and funny!!!

7. backpacking says:

Hello Dear, are you really visiting this website regularly, if so afterward you will
    absolutely take nice experience.

8. Luke says:

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll
    just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any points for beginner blog writers? I’d
    definitely appreciate it.

9. شاهد اجمل فيديو يوتيوب يحتوي على رسائل حب,رسائل حب
    وشوق,رسائل حب 2014,رسائل حب وغزل,رسائل حب جزائرية,
    رسائل حب ليبية,رسائل حب مغربية,رسائل حب للجوال

10. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
    time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could
    I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

11. I didn’t even know who Beth Riesgraf was before ‘Leverage’, but now she is one of my favourite actors. I miss seeing her play the character of ‘Parker’, but it is so great to see her on tv again, even if only in guest appearances.