Exclusive Video: Beth Riesgraf's Ice Queen Gives Killer Women's Parker the Big Chill

Get More: Exclusive, Video

It’s Leverage‘s Parker vs. Texas Ranger Molly Parker when Beth Riesgraf visits ABC’s Killer Women tonight at 10/9c — and TVLine has a first look at the actress like you perhaps have never seen her before.

PHOTOS | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to 31 Returning Favorites

In the episode “Some Men Need Killing,” the murder of a man at a black-tie gala leads Molly (played by Tricia Helfer) to chase an assassin who is snuffing abusive husbands. Meanwhile, Jake (Jeffrey Nordling) is still doing his best to delay his divorce from Molly.

In this sneak peek, Molly’s investigation brings her to the office of high-fallutin’ interior decorator Jennifer Jennings, who tolerates the Ranger’s line of questioning — up to a point.

What does your gut tell you — is Miss Jennings the killer Molly seeks?

Loading video...

Comments (13)

• OMG! now I’m on board :D

Comment by CSI Fan – January 14, 2014 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, hello Ms. Riesgraf. Before she was quirky yet cute. Now, she’s just hot.

Comment by Robby Horine – January 14, 2014 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched the pilot when they showed it again over the weekend and I liked it a lot! I hope the ratings pick up so it stands a chance.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – January 14, 2014 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone else get a kick out of the fact that Riesgraf is playing opposite a character named, “Parker,” i.e. the name of her character from Leverage?

Comment by DL – January 14, 2014 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would have made a brilliant opening line for my story. Oh, wait. :)

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 14, 2014 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Skimming articles for the win? ;)

Comment by DL – January 14, 2014 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome! Looking forward to the new ep

Comment by Jerri – January 14, 2014 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am thrilled that Beth Riesgraf is able to show her awesome range!!!! Beautiful and funny!!!

Comment by Mikie – January 14, 2014 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello Dear, are you really visiting this website regularly, if so afterward you will
    absolutely take nice experience.

Comment by backpacking – January 14, 2014 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll
    just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any points for beginner blog writers? I’d
    definitely appreciate it.

Comment by Luke – January 14, 2014 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • شاهد اجمل فيديو يوتيوب يحتوي على رسائل حب,رسائل حب
    وشوق,رسائل حب 2014,رسائل حب وغزل,رسائل حب جزائرية,
    رسائل حب ليبية,رسائل حب مغربية,رسائل حب للجوال

Comment by رسائل حب مغربية – January 14, 2014 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
    time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could
    I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

Comment by noi that van phong – January 14, 2014 11:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t even know who Beth Riesgraf was before ‘Leverage’, but now she is one of my favourite actors. I miss seeing her play the character of ‘Parker’, but it is so great to see her on tv again, even if only in guest appearances.

Comment by Jacquie Wallis – January 15, 2014 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post