Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Mindy Project, Castle, Downton, Justified, NCIS & More

We hope you made it your New Year’s resolution to diet and exercise watch more TV, because 2014 is already shaping up to be oh-so-quotable.

That’s right, we’re skipping the treadmill today and instead giving you TVLine’s Quotes of the Week, a collection of the best zingers from the small screen over the last seven days.

PHOTOS | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to 31 Returning Favorites

This time around, we’ve got a People’s Choice Awards host observing some gender-bending activity, Raylan opting out of a rather – ahem – tall order on Justified, Mindy getting inspired by a national treasure, a fallen witch exploring a new career option on Coven and much more. So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

1. Me says:

My favorite line was Finona’s on AHS about Nan, “she is an inoccent soul, except for killing the neighbor lady next door. But the b***h had it coming.”

2. Betsy says:

I have to admit that in the pilot of Enlisted, I guffawed when Super Soldier brother was “apologizing” to his platoon and one grunt blurted “This is a *terrible* apology!” I guess it was the delivery by the actor, but I laughed right out loud.

I also enjoyed Gus’s enthusiasm for “Pottering.” (Psych)

3. #4 – so much hearted. I love Hevin.

4. Blackfel says:

“It’s hammer time” was fantastic, but the line of the week for me came from the evil doll in “The Crazy Ones”. Just as Robin Williams rips off its head to shut it off, it says, “I’ll see you in HELL!”

5. Mary says:

The one from Castle! A bit of humour in such an intense scene!

6. enri says:

The Mindy Project…gotta love Danny.

7. Rich Abey says:

The “Quote of the week” award is definitely going to Castle’s Esposito. Coming up with a line like “Javier? You’re going to name a white Irish kid Javier?” while being trapped in the basement of a burning building & about to pass out from smoke inhalation!

8. Jim says:

Dewey Crowe’s line about only getting $300 at the beginning of Justified was funnier than the line you picked. That whole first scene in the courtroom had me in tears!

9. Patrick Maloney says:

Revolution, when Monroe says to Miles: “Did you also buy [my son] a hand job and some coke?”

10. Yasmine says:

I also laughed about Castle’s line “Pick a date for my wedding? I was planning on bringing her.” Hahahaa

11. SBP says:

I can’t believe you did not include this quote from The Good Wife:

“Will: So you decided to change?
    Alicia: Yep. Into what I wore the night you banged me the first time.
    Will: It’s pretty low of you.
    Alicia: I know. I wasn’t so discriminating back then”

Brilliant exchange brilliantly acted IMO.

12. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I’m going to revisit yet again since i have saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.