Revenge Recap: In Enemy Hands

Revenge Season 3 RecapIn this week’s Revenge, not only does Victoria adhere to the old “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer” adage by moving Emily into Grayson Manor, it appears that the queen bee at last has the goods on her nemesis when she opens the Pandora’s box that the erstwhile Amanda marked with that telltale infinity symbol.

But if you think that’s the end of Emily’s vendetta, you’ve sorely underestimated both her ingenuity and, as this episode’s title suggests, her “Endurance.”

RELATED | ABC Limits Next-Day Availability of Full Episodes

MOTHER’S LITTLE HELPER | Although Patrick and Victoria argue bitterly after she reveals that Daniel shot Emily – he even gets slapped for suggesting that, when the chips are down, she’ll always “choose [her] blood over [her] bastard!” – he remains determined to earn her trust by retrieving the infinity box from Nolan’s. How? First, he heads for the beach, where Emily’s BFF does a full-on Daniel Craig coming out of the surf before his ex can ask for a second (third?) second chance. (Haven’t they had more break-ups than dates at this point?) Next, Patrick does his darnedest to get Nolan drunk. But, when he realizes that his mark is so onto him that he’s been drinking watertinis for half the night, he gets what he wants the old-fashioned way… by clocking him with a fire log. (Not a coy euphemism, just to be clear.)

WHAT DOES THE BOX SAY? | Meanwhile, Emily’s decision to give up on bringing down the Graysons gets her a sucker punch to her bullet wounds from Niko, who we learn is Takeda’s daughter and is apparently no fonder of quitters than he was. But it’s not until Victoria informs her foe that her injuries have left her unable to bear children – that is, unless she wants to fake some more pregnancies – that she regains her fighting spirit. Anyway, it’s a good thing that, before his “date” with Patrick, Nolan replaced the real infinity box with a more imaginative one that paints Emily as a gold digger. While Victoria plots to get her daughter-in-law banished from her social circle, the “grifter” secures her place in the Grayson family by holding an impromptu press conference at which she claims that she was shot by… Lydia!

RELATED | TVLine Items: Gail O’Grady Gets Revenge

LOVE AND WAR | While all this is going on, Daniel is chasing after Sara more or less nonstop. (Neither learning that her suicide attempt was nothing more than a drunken accident nor getting a black eye from Jack deters him.) Finally, after he tells his ex that Emily lied about being pregnant – but not that he shot her twice and watched her fall off a yacht – he wins her back. (Yeah, this’ll go well.) So, of course, he’s not thrilled to learn that he’s now stuck in a loveless marriage to the very woman he tried to kill. “Screw you!” are, in fact, his exact words to his bride/would-be victim. Aiden isn’t too thrilled, either, when instead of running away with him, Emily says she’s staying put. “Hate is a lot like love” are her exact words. “You can’t force it. You can’t fight it. You just have to embrace it when it comes along.” So, it’s like a nutty Revenge plot twist, then.

TICKING TIME BOMBS | Off his breakup with Emily, Aiden turns to Niko, who, if you ask me, is pretty quick to forgive him for leaving her (and their relationship) behind in Japan with a broken promise to return. He’ll soon have a bigger problem with his former and now-current lover, however: She’s decided to avenge her father’s murder — which, if you’ll recall, her former and now-current lover committed! Elsewhere, Conrad schemes to replace Voulez’s hatchet job on Lydia with one on Emily, and Nolan decides it’s past time for Patrick to find out what kind of a she-monster his mother really is.

Okay, your turn. What did you think of the episode? Emily and Daniel’s version of The War of the Roses looks like it will be fun. And he’s certainly a whole lot more interesting as a full-on villain. But I doubt I much care about Niko’s plan to avenge Takeda. (Then again, I never much cared about Takeda.) And could someone please explain to me what the hell kind of a magazine Voulez is? Because it sounds like Vogue, only apparently a Vogue with timely, hard-hitting, Pulitzer-quality stories… about random socialites. Hit the comments… and help!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Recaps

1. catelyn says:

Okay episode but somehow I find it hard to believe that infertility is what brings Emily back to her revenge plan.

• Brad says:

I was on the same page, until she had the line about how they took her mother, and they took her father. They have literally taken away any chance of her having a family. And even when she has finished with her mission, she is unable to have the happy ever after she wanted. I say, Burn those Bitche$ to the ground.

Side note- I really enjoyed tonight’s episode :)

• JC says:

Hahaha
        let em all burn!!

• SHA says:

Maybe Niko arranged the hospital papers that she is not able to have children to make her angry so she will continu her revenge, and not get away with Aiden. I still hope she and Aiden will come together again. Jack took a risk again by telling the journalist that Daniel shot her, if the journalist wasn’t to be trusted they could have killed Emily. Aiden is the only one that keeps her save all the time.

• m kelly says:

In the previews for next, week when Daniel throws Emily on the bed he tells her he is glad he had her Sterilized while she was in the hospital…I don’t see a way out of that.

• JoMarch says:

What kind of hospital sterilizes a woman at the husband’s request? I know this show isn’t realistic, but that’s just an insult to the viewers?

• Natalie says:

I agree that it was weird how Emily didn’t check if the papers that said she is infertile were right. I think it’s a good theory that Niko implanted them so that Aiden would come back to her. I’m really excited to see where this goes with her trying to figure out who killed her father although it was really Aiden! I don’t even remember why Aiden killed Takeda though, so someone should tell me.

• angel says:

Takeda tried to kill Aiden because he was distracting Emily from her revenge and planning to take her away from the Hamptons. During the fight for his life, Aiden killed Takeda.

• Marlo says:

AIDEN KILLED him because he had something to do with the capture of his sister and she was killed ..

• Nosey says:

I think Aiden continues to put her in more danger. Her plan appeared to be out of control since he has been in the Hampton’s.

• Caroline says:

I agree. I liked that Emily was planning to quit her revenge, even if it didn’t last long. It showed that she wanted something more than just vengeance. I am not liking how Victoria and her family thinks Emily is a grifter now, but it’s better than Victoria finding out the truth.

In the past episodes, there were moments where I felt sorry for Victoria, but now I think Victoria is a full on witch. Did she lie to Emily about her not being able to conceive anymore? You know, I would think that since she love David Clark, she would have made sure his daughter turned out alright. That was the least she could do. She says she loves her family, but I think she is just obsessive.

Sara is so clueless. I cannot wait when she finds out Daniel shot Emily twice and watched her fall off the boat. Why would you fall for a guy who injured you, never apologized right after, and left you to pay for the medical bills yourself. I hope she also finds out how shady Daniel is.

I hate that Aidan is portrayed in a bad light, but that’s just because I just think he is hot. I l also like Aidan with Niko.

I like the character Niko. I love that she has an Australian accent. I hope she forms a team with Emily, but when she finds out that Emily knew that Aidan killed Takeda, I don’t think that will happen. I liked that Takeda was on the show as Emily’s mentor. It was sad to see him go.

I feel bad for Jack. He was trying to do the right think, but it back fires.

Charlotte has been a bit mysterious this season. What if, when she was in Europe, she was actually training with someone like Takeda and doing her own type of revenge, after all, it runs in the family. What if Margo was her trainer and she is here for revenge too. It would be like revenge-ception.

• Hate to burst your bubble about Victoria’s love for David Clarke, but she is the one who bribed the Court appointed Child Psychologist, Dr. MIchelle Banks, in order to make sure that young Amanda Clarke got and stayed Institutionalized. And as a result she ended up in Juvie, with her life ruined. The only reason she is still sane, is because she has been so fixated on her path of Revenge that it has given her a reason to live, without that, she probably would have been a good candidate for the loony bin.

• Caroline says:

Yes I know that Victoria bribed the child psychologist. I just never understood why she never warmed up to Amanda/Emily because before David Clark was imprisoned, he proposed and she said yes. I would thought that as a soon-to-be stepmother, she would make some effort to like Amanda/Emily.

• pam says:

yes, so right. i don’t think she ever really loved david clarke. i think she loved the idea of loving him. if she really had loved him she would’ve taken care of amanda.

• sara says:

Victoria does not know that Emily is David Clarke’s daughter.

• Caroline says:

I was talking about in the past, When David was arrested, Victoria should have done something to make sure that she was placed in a good home or something.

• B says:

Victoria knew that Amanda saw her with David as a child, so she could have blown the news of her secret affair with him. If Victoria truly loved David, you’re right, she would have taken care of Amanda. However, the love she has for anyone is always twisted to take care of number one.

The twist is that if she had made sure Amanda was taken care of, or at the very least not interfered, she would not have grown up to take down Victoria.

• Charlie says:

“I like the character Niko. I love that she has an Australian accent. I hope she forms a team with Emily, but when she finds out that Emily knew that Aidan killed Takeda, I don’t think that will happen.”

I don’t think Emily knows that Aiden killed Takeda. I’m pretty sure he told her that he came in and found Takeda dead. Can someone confirm??

• Caroline says:

In “Truth, Part 1″, Emily and Nolan find Takeda’s body as well as his counterpart to her Infinity Box, which contains a photo of an unfamiliar young Japanese woman. Later, when Emily realizes that Aiden killed Takeda, he reveals to her that he and she had only been pawns in Takeda’s own vendetta against the Graysons and the Initiative the whole time. His fiancé, Mai Aioki, was a flight attendant on Flight 197 and died when it crashed. Her name was never listed among the dead due to a clerical technicality, so Emily never found out about Takeda’s personal connection to the incident, though Aiden knew of it the whole time but didn’t tell her because he knew how much she admired him.

• niki says:

is niko really australian? or is she just putting on the accent? because she seems to go in and out a bit sometimes

• Meredith says:

Clearly you have never dealt with infertility.

• Nosey says:

Don’t think it was just the infertility, it was also the way she received the news. . .Victoria enjoyed it way too much!!!!

2. N says:

Loved it! I doubt she’s really infertile….

• TVPeong says:

Yeah, she should get a second opinion. I wouldn’t trust Victoria

• Alichat says:

I found it surprising that she was so quick to believe that as well. I’d have Nolan hacking the hospital records pronto!

• lauri says:

I BET SHE ENDSUP WITH JACK AND ENDS UP HAVING HIS BABY

• Melanie says:

Exactly what I thought, they made it easy for them to end up together again. I believe with the 9 episodes left they should do a serie finale where Emily gets her revenge and ends up with Jack and fauxmanda’ son

• Chris says:

What a cop-out. This series has gone from good to bad and now to ugly.

Consistency makes a show great and when you have characters that just keep flip flopping and no creative writing(Infertility and pregnancy), it has now become a soap opera. I won’t be surprised if someone has an evil twin that shows up eventually.

3. todd says:

This show is on a roll! Crazy-good!

4. TVPeong says:

Poor Jack. He always gets burned when he is trying to do the right thing.

5. E says:

Im quite curious to see what Conrad puts in the magazine, you never know with that man…

6. Mika02 says:

If Daniel does what he does with Sarah next week he’s stupid all Emily has to do is blow the whistle on what he did. Her proof is that he’s not going to divorce her.

• KevyB says:

Please! Nothing makes sense on this show anymore! There’s no longer any fun revenge plots; it’s all arguing all the time. I literally wished for all but one or two characters to die violently and immediately! I realized it’s time to stop recording this show and save my DVR for shows that won’t turn me into a serial killer.

7. Anna says:

I think that Aiden also goes by “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer” as he totally played Niko. For a moment, I thought he was absolutely clueless about his jilted lover’s enmity towards Emily. It was so obvious she hated the fact that Aidily was on again. Yet, the Brit’s showing that he also masters the art of deceit. I cannot believe how brilliantly this new team of writers push the reset button. I just hope Jack won’t throw one of his temper tantrums next week.

8. Drew says:

The show has lost it. Season 1 was great because Emily was great. She was smart and twisted and took people down, all while everyone loved her and she looked like a saint. The show was so smart and that is what made it work.
    Now everyone hates Emily, her plans constantly fail and she looks like an idiot most of the time. In season 1 I wouldn’t have called it a soap. It was like a modern Count of Monte Cristo. It was more intelligent than a standard soap (which tend to be aimless drama for drama’s sake and not tightly woven plots). These days, it might as well be Melrose Place.

I miss Revenge.

• hey k says:

Yes but that is the thing. People were going to eventually start to catch on to her. She was not going to be able to keep up this innocent act forever. Victoria is not a dumb woman at all. She never liked Emily so of course she would find out that there are cracks in her story.

• Mikael says:

I completely agree. Emily loses so much now that it’s not fun. She gets bested by the idiot Daniel??! I really hope that he dies SOON and that Emily gets to stay a Grayson which still keeps her close to Victoria.

• Nosey says:

I don’t get the impression her character is dumbed down, I just get the impression that she is not a true revenger. She has way too much remorse, and way too emotional. Fauxmanda had more revenge in her than she did, now Nikko has it. What I see w/ Fauxmily is her wrestle a lot w/ herself which interferes w/ her plan.

• Marina says:

I can’t agree with you more! It’s like you read my mind. I used to love this show in it’s first season, it was brilliant! The second season became bizarre with the all the conspiracy and stupid shadow organization nonsense, and now the show simply became an idiotic soap opera in style of All My Children. So sad…

9. Kris J. says:

Poor Aiden! I really want he and Emily to work out… Based on the previews of the next episode with Daniel moving his mistress into the house, I think Sarah is Emily’s next take down and if I were her i would runnnnnn!

• sgivler says:

I too hope this is just temporary Aiden and Emily belong together

• Nosey says:

It is evident she does not love Aiden, she feared Aiden and not Jack. I would not mind her w/ Aiden if she actually loved him, but not seeing it. She is nothing like Aiden, and Aiden does not care about her well being, don’t think they belong together.

10. Luli says:

Can Daniel and Sarah be the next victims of the show?? Maybe Fauxmanda can come back from the death and kill them!!!

And how clueless is Sarah about Daniel? I don’t see this relationship going anywhere, maybe Sarah will be Daniel’s next victim…

• Alichat says:

Thank you. I thought when Sarah told Daniel to go away, she had a modicum of intelligence and some morals, but the promo for next week shows she’s basically Lydia 2.0. And for her to believe that Daniel didn’t shoot Emily shows she’s as dumb as a post. I’m ready for both of them to be gone.

• How clueless can Dani e l be if he thinks his mother Is going to let him have an kind of relationship with Sara other than a sexual one! Personally, I think Victoria’s relationship with her son’s are obsessive, controlling and almost incestuous.

11. abz says:

Okay, I know they intended for Patrick to find the box, but how did he get into safe. It’s like they just left it unlocked. That was something that bugged me. Also, I have a feeling she’s not completely infertile.
    Really not looking forward to this Nikko storyline. It just means more Aiden and that is not what this show needs IMO. Such an annoying character and predictable storyline.
    I’m eager to find out what Emily’s next step is. The first half of the season was all about the wedding and framing Victoria, but I really have no idea what direction her revenge is taking now. Also, can they please bring Mason Treadwell back soon!

• Alichat says:

It looked like Patrick pried it open with a crowbar.

• abz says:

Oh okay thanks. I must’ve missed that.

• dani martz says:

Ugh..not the best episode. Writers are beginning to treat the audience like idiots, yo yo ing back and forth. One minute emily is ready to run off with aiden, the next she breaks up with him..like the fourth time. They were engaged…leave it at that and focus on revenge. No idea where the story is headed. They are moving away from the count of monte christo and making it into a soap. Niko SL is a filler because they need to keep aiden around..he is too popular. Maybe emily can help him as he is going to need it when she realizes aiden killed takeda….all this is to extend the SL..gotta have a S4 for syndication..

• Cami says:

Sorry, I think the whole Aiden SL has been a contrived filler and Niko is a way to write him out, and not a moment too soon. Aiden/Emily has become really stale and we all knew their escape was never going to work out. No reason for Aiden to hang around in the Hampton’s anymore..and good that Niko reminded Emily of her mentor Takeda. Just as Takeda helped Emily with revenge for her father, she needs to help Niko revenge Takeda. I am sure the writers will give us more reasons for wanting Aiden’s departure in the upcoming eps. I am sure Aimily shippers don’t like the direction but there are PLENTY of viewers that suffer from Aiden fatigue.

• Weezy says:

I agree with Cami. I think the whole point of Niko is to kill Aiden (since he murdered her Dad). The scene in Takeda’s apartment/loft with Niko and Aiden made me think she already knows…

• Kay El says:

I like it that they brought up Takeda…how can Aiden kill a man of his position and there won’t be any repercussions?

• Dawn says:

If Aiden were written off the show, I would no longer watch it.

• CLNorman says:

A few episodes ago, Patrick found the remote control that opens the wall safe. I assumed that was how he got in the safe.

12. Allyson says:

Is there any chance that letter telling Emily can not have children perhaps is fake. I feel like it is something Victoria would do.

13. Alichat says:

“Elsewhere, Conrad schemes to replace Voulez’s hatchet job on Lydia with one on Emily,…….” I’m curious…..what in the episode made you think this? Based on what Margaux said, she didn’t do the “hatchet job” on Lydia she had planned. So, I couldn’t figure out why Conrad intervened.

• Peggy says:

Hi Alichat,

Margot did end up, after all, throwing Lydia under the bus in her magazine, after she saw the press release of Emily saying that Lydia was the one who shot her. It happened after she confronted Jack with said press release video. I guess that is where Conrad intervened in his shady way. But I am not sure where it shows that he will exchange the hatchet job for onion Emily?? Did I miss something? What would the magazine say if this were the case? She didn’t shoot herself…..

Yours in Revenge,

Peggy :)

14. mantua says:

After this episode and next week’s promo, all I can say is this : I can NOT wait to see Emily literally beat the bejeezus out of Daniel. They better not cheat us out of it. Obviously he is not aware of her ‘skills’ and it looked like he’ll attempt domestic violence next so I think a proper fight back from her would be reasonable…and damn empowering.

• sgivler says:

i cant wait either!!! ive been waiting a long time for her to kick Daniel’s ass

• abz says:

For some reason, I have this feeling they will make her take any abuse so that she can use it in whatever her long-term plan is against him. Obviously, I could be wrong, I definitely would want to see it because we all know she could kick his ass if she wanted to, but I don’t know if Emily would want him finding out about her fighting past because that could result in a lot of questions and headaches she’d have to deal with.

• Well probably have to wait till March to see that, because Emily really isn’t in any physical shape to fight back, and how do we know that that Conrad was giving Voulez an article on Emily to use instead of the one on Lydia? I thought Margeaux said she wasn’t able to get the story out in time to scoop the other magazines.

• Love Revenge says:

I’m with you on that one. I would love to see Daniel try to push her around and get his butt kicked. Emily would make short work of him. Hahahahaha

15. Jake says:

If the show is heading towards making daniel evil, I’m not on board. The reason he shot her was because he was made a fool by Emily and was too drunk to think straight that he thought Emily was gonna shoot him, so why are so many of you fans against daniel! When he is the victim here– whose only crime is that he was the son of the ones who wronged david Clarke?? I love Emily and this show but not liking where they are taking Daniel’s character.

Also, did anyone think that Aiden was gonna be killed tonight?

• jollygood says:

his only crime? Really? This is the 3rd time he shoots somebody… first Tyler in self defense, then Aiden in anger and now Emily. Being mad about being played is not an excuse to kill somebody! He’s just as guilty as his parents from the moment Conrad confessed to him what they did to David Clarke and he did decide to cover up and help his father. He drove drunk and almost paralyzed his girlfriend and then left her and took absolutely no responsibility for his action and then, to top it all, starts to hit on her when he is engaged. The list goes on and on… and that is beside being a drunk, selfish, spoiled, complaining mommy’s boy, brat, still living at his parents house, when he has absolutely no excuse to still do so.
      Daniel has always been bad, right from the start and has slowly but surely been upgrading to pure evil. He has never really been a victim, but he does consider himself to be one… always, rather than take responsibility of his own life and grove a pair!
      Never once thought Aiden would get killed just yet, but one can always hope!

• Belle says:

Amen – couldn’t have said it better – I agree a 100% to everything you said about Daniel! People needs to stop feeling sorry for any of the ‘Graysons’ Daniel is one of them and so is Charlotte!

• hey k says:

I love your post Jollygood. It sums up Daniel perfectly. I had to tell my friend find some other character to crush on because this one is no good.

• Laura says:

Totally agree. I’m so sick of Daniel, he’s insufferable. Please let Emily take him down soon!

• CG says:

Didn’t Daniel also kill someone in season 1 or 2 at the beach house during a party? I remember Victoria helping him cover it up…. Or was it the other way around?

• JMOM says:

Victoria killed that woman Helen (I think that was her name), from the initative in Season 2. Daniel helped her dispose of the body.

• hey k says:

Daniel the victim Nah…. he is just as bad as his father. He has not taken responsibility for his actions. Maybe he should stop drinking when he drinks he tends to shoot people.

• Nosey says:

I actually like where they are to taking Daniel’s character, I personally like seeing him become more like the Grayson, I even like what they did to Jack’s character seeing go dark and become more like her as a result of the Graysons. Seeing Daniel go full Grayson, along with seeing what the Graysons do to someone 1st hand is what makes the show. Every season Daniel has shot someone, which I think the shootings were warranted, in all honesty all his shootings were self defense. But I like the fact that now a war has now been declared against Daniel and Conrad. I do not ship her and Daniel, but I look forward to seeing how their relationship plays out, my guess is the Graysons will attempt to kill her, and perhaps maybe kill one of their own. But I think the character developments are awesome b/c instead of just hearing what the Graysons do, you get to see 1st hand.

16. Ally Oop says:

I was thinking and hoping Auden would be killed.

I hate hate hate Sarah. Can’t figure out what Daniel sees in her. She’s a spineless dumb-as-a-post nieve crybaby.

I hope the writers will attempt more multi-dimentionality to the characters. They are making Daniel too dark.

Loved this episode, especially that last scene with Victoria telling Daniel she spent 25 years in a loveless marriage so he can make do. Overall, I gave this episode an 8 out of 10.

17. Annie says:

I absolutely hate where the writers have taken Daniel. They need to stop. They also need to get rid of Sarah. And Niko.

18. Lulu says:

I definitely think Niko faked those results to get Aiden back. Maybe this show should have been a limited run.

• Minnie says:

While I think the character of Niko and her revenge storyline are superfluous to the show I am hopeful that it will result in something I have been hoping for since the first appearance of Aiden, his death. I just really dislike that character and would prefer that he was gone (with no chance of reappearing this time).

19. jollygood says:

SO happy that Emily finally dumped Aiden, he really needs to go soon. This season he has turned from weird untrustworthy screwup, to just plain NUTS! It’s not believable that Emily would stick with him. Since he turned up, Emily’s revenge has been one big failure and come to think of it, he’s to blame, with his rash actions and murderous intentions. Very worried that they won’t stick with it and she will take him back… yuck.
    Daniel has to be taken down… hard and I suspect he will be this seasons finale big takedown.
    Jack punching Daniel was the big highlight of tonights episode, it was freaking AWESOME :D Now it’s time to go back to revenging with Emily, Nolan and Jack working together in taking down Conrad, Victoria and Daniel in a big way. Niko is welcome to kick Aidens ass in revenge for her father.

20. Vic says:

No I really loved Emily and Aiden, hope they get back together

21. dee123 says:

Someone’s gotta die by season’s end. I really can’t see Daniel, Aiden and Patrick all surviving.

22. Lena says:

First, someone made a great point on another site. Emily is starting to look more and more incompetent. Tons of people suffer around her. Declan, fake Amada, the priest dies, and the Graysons still enjoy their luxurious lives at the mansion. What has Emily really accomplished lately? At least in Season 1 we saw real progress, but now…nothing. Also, some people here are calling Sarah Lydia 2.0. Lydia at least had a few brain cells in her head, Sarah is as dumb as a lamp post. Going up against Emily, even though her game is weak now, is a huge mistake. Can Patrick go away? His relationship with Victoria is downright disturbing and weird.

23. SouthernBelle says:

I hate the road they’re taking Emily down. My favorite part of the show is how high-and-mighty Emily is over Victoria. I’m not looking forward to her looking like a gold digger. Also I hate what they’ve done to Daniel’s character. He’s always been collateral damage – somewhat sympathetic, and I thought that was a great dynamic. He was a grey area; now everything’s so black and white. You know exactly where everyone stands.

I miss the days where Emily seemed torn about how she felt about Daniel. I wanted to see at least some happiness between the two of them in their marriage, rubbing it all in Victoria’s face…oh well. It’s not like it’s gotten boring or anything, just taken a different path than I was hoping for. Guess that’s why I don’t write the show lol

24. b says:

Thankfully, I DVR’d this episode. About to watch it now. Emily a gold digger like mommy dearest Victoria. You’d think Vic would have a soft spot for gold diggers.

25. Sara says:

I have to say that I cannot almost watch Daniel anymore. He is this slimy sleezeball guy! I can’t stand him and really wish they would get rid of him. And the previews for next week where he pushes Emily down doesn’t help.

26. Amilah says:

I guess I’m the only one sad to see Aiden and Emily end but if this is all meant to bring Jack in the fold I’ll accept it. If Aiden is done, I hope its quick and not drawn out. Does anyone really care that Takeda is gone or needs to be avenged?

• Cami says:

Amilah, Niko told Emily how much she meant to Takeda, that she was the only student he invested emotionally in. If we are meant to believe in Emily’s quest for her own father, avenging her mentor and helping the mentor’s daughter is equally important. Aiden needs to go, that relationship was doomed from get go. Sorry!

27. Jen says:

I am a huge Aiden/Emily fan and everyone that I know who watches the show is, too. Her breaking up with him last night was awful! Why not just ask him to help her? He might not want to, but he would. The only reason I can think of that she cut him loose is that she’s decided he deserves more than she can give him. Niko is an annoying storyline – personally, I don’t care about the Takeda thing. Didn’t Aiden kill him bc it was kill or be killed?
    The Emily we saw in the promo for next week is not a good version. I hate her playing the gold digger/Victoria #2 role – she is so awesome as a strong, self sufficient woman. That said, given her weakened physical strength right now, maybe this is the best she can do right now.
    Jack is probably going to throw another hissy fit about her renewed revenge plans especially since he looks stupid to his girlfriend right now. But why did he tell her in the first place? He should have known that Emily might not reveal the truth yet.
    It’s a bad place for Emily right now. She is physically and emotionally weak, Daniel is clearly going to do everything he can to make her leave him (is he not smart enough to realize that be should be trying to keep her happy? She holds his freedom in her hands!). Jack is likely to be mad at her again, and she cut Aiden out (which I think is going to take an emotional toll on her). Nolan is her only support left and I’m sure that the Graysons will be watching him like a hawk.
    I know the show is trying to turn us off Aiden bc we weren’t supposed to love him as much as many of us do, so they need to ruin him so that we aren’t mad when Emily doesn’t end up with him. But I hate it and I wish that just once, a show would realize that their original end game (Emily/Jack) doesn’t work and adjust it. Please, please, please give us some Aiden/Emily hope! I know it’s too early for their happily ever after, but don’t put them against each other. Emily/Aiden/Nolan are such a fun team to watch!

• lenore says:

I would never underestimate what goes on in Emily’s scheming mind. She’s had to do some change-ups pretty quickly. It’s the writer’s ……. are they really good enough to deliver on this character? I sure hope so…..

• Bob F. says:

It looks like Jack joined Emily’s team when he gave her the toy with the cell phone in it. Giving Margo the story that Danial shot her, sealed the deal. Might we also see a Emily-Jack-Margo triangle. Aiden isn’t the only one with an axe to grind with Emily.

• Nosey says:

I think she got rid of Aiden b/c she did not love him, she said to him you cannot force love. Aiden is just as bad as the Graysons, hurting innocent people. Also, she feared Aiden in the hospital, there was absolutely no connection between the two. I don’t think Jack would throw a hissy fit, especially now that she was shot. He came to the beach to apologize to her, I think Jack will be more sympathetic to her b/c she is more in danger, he knows Daniel shot her. I think Jack will more than likely work w/ her and Nolan. Actually he has already started to work w/ her and Nolan. What you consider “Jack’s hissy fit”, Jack’s hissy fits have always been to protect her, whereas Aiden’s hissy fits is his obsession w/ her. Nothing Aiden has done has really helped her at all, whereas Nolan and Jack have been more helpful to her.

• Elouise says:

This exactly. I’ve always liked Aiden’s character, and I’m sick of seeing him getting jerked around. This show has given me whiplash all season with its character 180s, but the way they engineered the break-up felt horribly contrived. As does Emily now being conveniently sterile, so she can play happy families with St Jack. Ugh. I’ll be so disappointed if they kill Aiden off just to drive the final nail into the coffin.

• Grace says:

I can’t agree with you more. I truly love Emily/Aiden story, they are together look so fit and romantic. Aiden/Nolan/Emily team is so much excited to watch. I truly hope Emily has this happiness. I hoped it was Jack in the beginning, but I then so disappointed with his dumbness and blindness toward the relationship between Emily and Amanda and ended marrying Amanda. Later Jack ended up with Margo so easily even with knowing Emily’s true identity. That gives Emily the strongest reason to leave him. I’m glad he comes back with a sense of reality and work with Emily. Emily could have his help which she needs the most now. Hope he remains as a close and a true friend.
      I hate to see Niko’s appearance. Wish this character will be gone soon. But please don’t take away Aiden. Emily deserve this only love.
      Besides, I love the Nolan role so much even though I against homosexual relationship but I am not a anti-gay person. If he ends up with some dumb man, I would be so upset with this show! He played so well and he is so handsome I hope he will end up with Emy if, just if, Emily/Aiden didn’t work out. Nolan deserve the best shoot in this whole story.
      Please believe me! I take honor for judging one’s character. LOL :)

• Love Revenge says:

Yeah. Emily/Aiden/Nolan are a fantastic combo. I love Aiden and hope that he and Emily end up together. Jack is just blah. I wish they hadn’t killed off Declan. I liked the Declan/Charlotte match up. They could have done so much more with that storyline.

28. Robin says:

I want her back with Jack where she belongs!! GREAT SHOW!!!

29. Tes says:

Man Aiden is a real slimeball. He kills Nikos father, starts a relationship with her, tells her he will be back, only to not follow through. Then he asks her to look out for Emily and when Emily hurts his little feelings, he sleeps with her at the very place he killed her father. I hope Niko guts him like a fish when she finds out the truth. And once she gets rid of Aiden, I would love it if she teamed up with Emily against the Graysons. I find her way more interesting in two episodes than I’ve found Aiden his entire stint. Aiden has hardly been any help with Emily’s revenge. If anything he has been a whiny distraction. Time for him to go.

• Grace says:

I haven’t watch episode 12 yet. Aiden slept with Niko? So disappointing with the stroy writing! Emily deserve better than this!

30. Ally Oop says:

Aiden was a character added to the show in an attempt to draw fans away from their wanted Emily and Daniel together. The showrunner’s intention was for fans to root for Emily/Jack but when fans started shipping Emily/Daniel they realized they needed someone who could rival Daniel that wasn’t jack. Unfortunately, it didn’t work so the writer destroyed/changed Daniel’s character to a point of no return. While Revenge remains must-watch tv for me, I would rate the show’s writing at 5 out of 10.

• Tida Wei says:

Funnily enough I still want Daniel and Emily to be together haha

• Grace says:

Interesting thought. I liked Daniel the part in the beginning that he so much wanted to depart himself from his parents. But since he learned what his parents have done to David and he decided to cover up his parents, I know that Ems’ love for this guy has one too. Then Sarah came out, and Daniel started to cheat, what a best reason for Emily leave no mercy to destroy the relationship.

31. Mikael says:

I think I’m going to have to fast forward through most of the Daniel scenes from now on. I just can’t stand him. Can Emily go back to her season 1 badassery? Revenge is becoming less and less fun to watch when she keeps losing.

32. Tara says:

Am I the only one that was flabbergasted by Daniel’s complete lack of remorse? I mean, he was on turning himself in it seemed like two seconds ago before his parents intervened. But then, she says she loves him and wants to forgive him and he is pretty much like, eff you. I think they are throwing the whole “faking pregnancy” situation as something that apparently is the WORST THING IN THE WORLD to the point of deserving to get shot, which is freaking crazy.

• Grace says:

I agree! The show needs to give Daniel more human look. Since when the ability of having a baby becomes the most powerful thing in the world? If Daniel care so much and so much want to take responsibility for Emily when he learned she was pregnant then he wasn’t that bad guy, if so, why not gave him more chance to show his spine on the big problem right now instead let him sit and die away with evildoer.

33. Keli says:

#1 – I miss Mason Treadwell!

#2 – Thought: Aiden/Niko/Emily triangle. Niko faked the test results to trick Emily into getting back into her revenge plot thus causing Aiden to lose her. Niko finds out Aiden killed her father. Aiden finds out Niko’s role with Emily. They kill each other in an epic battle royale!

#3: Wouldn’t it be interesting if they had an accidental Sarah death at the hands of Daniel to further put him into a tailspin to becoming the corrupt character that the writers are apparently trying to turn him into? As much as I don’t want to see Daniel turn into that kind of a character, I feel like with the horrible things he has done, they have nowhere else to go. I don’t think viewers will ever see him as Season 1 Daniel again. He is collateral damage in the ongoing fight between Conrad/Victoria and Emily. He will be the monster that the three of them have created… As much as I’m sad to see him ‘turn,’ I do like the fact that the writers have shown a darker side of Daniel because there is room to grow with that. As he was before, he was an expendable character.

#3 – Anyone else feel like Charlotte is getting lost in the mix? I feel like she is not a part of any central storylines right now and she is such an important character in regards to her relationships. She is a blood connection between Emily and the Graysons. How cool would it be for Charlotte to find out who Emily really is, find out the horrible things her parents have done (ex. she discovers the Infinity box) and team up with Emily/Nolan/Jack to take down her parents!? Not sure it would happen, but the revenge would be all the more sweet for Emily. Maybe she’ll have to take down Daniel? So many possibilities!

#4 – I wonder how hard it is for Josh Bowman and Emily Van de Camp to ‘act’ that way towards each other on the show (shoving her onto the bed, glaring at her, saying horrible things to her, pretending to shoot her even if for acting)? Must be difficult! Those two are great actors, that’s for sure!

I enjoy reading everyone’s comments! Very interesting thoughts. Love this show!

34. Deion says:

Here it is. Back to Emily and Nolan. No more distractions with old British flames. No whacked-out best friends. Jack sits in his corner and plays eye candy. Revenge, pure as the driven snow. Destroy them, Ems.

35. Tida Wei says:

For some reason I am still vouching for Daniel and Emily. I feel so masochistic..

36. Kristen says:

I’m so upset about the Daniel/ Emily relationship. I really wanted them to work out to annoy Victoria!!!
    I’m hoping the infertity thing is a lie because it’s so devastating!!!
    Get rid of Aiden, his time is up. Sarah is a pain in the butt and needs to go also!!!
    Don’t like the way the writers are making Daniel into this evil person.
    Can’t wait for the next episode but I’m starting to loose faith in the show it’s just not what I wanted to happen!

• Grace says:

I don’t like Daniel much, but don’t hate him either, instead I am little pity on him. I hope he and Emily found forgiveness to each other, and become friends. Because deep inside Daniel doesn’t want to become his parents.

37. samoyed says:

I totally root for Aiden and Emily. They’re like this awesome dynamic duo, Bonnie & Clyde in a more cooler and kick ass way. I want Jack to also have his happy ending, but hopefully not with Emily. Childhood friends romance is kinda absurd for me, more like children’s story book. Hopefully this show won’t drag the story too long and ends up something like Desperate Housewives or Gossip Girl.

38. Nick says:

I hope that Niko kill off Aiden. I definitely think that’s the case. I kind of feel like they’re just not sure what to do with the Aiden character, so this is an easily explained way to get rid of him. Good riddance, Aiden!

39. Belle says:

Hello everyone I am always so excited to go on this website to be able to talk about Revenge – I must say I have to agree with a lot of you, saying that the show is not as good as it used to be – I used to love to see her mark those pictures with a big red cross – it’s been a while since she has!
    anyway, she is in a weak state at the moment for sure, but it really pissed me off to see her flying through the room pushed by Daniel! I mean he shot that poor girl twice in the stomach! how long this unfair treatment is going to last for? when are we going to have our strong Ems back again?
    She needs to leave him and kill them all because obviously what she has been trying for the past 4 years didn’t work!
    Also I want to remind you lot, that Nolan is bisexual which means he is attracted to man and woman, what if Ems and him were meant to be? think about it for a second – He is the ONLY one who hasn’t turned his back on her even tho he has suffered much in her crazy path for revenge – I know he must see her as a sister or something – but Jack and Ems …it’s just not working + he has always been so hard on her! Daniel and Ems …I mean I don’t even need to comment that! and Aiden (even though I like him somehow) he is a bit of a psychopath – she is either better off ALONE and start fresh and new somewhere or with Nolan!

40. Love Revenge says:

I really hope that Margaux goes away soon. I don’t get her and Daniel putting out a magazine together. Jack doesn’t seem to have any problem forgetting about fauxmanda. I would like to see her come back from the dead too. Anything can happen in this type of show. Everyone hates Lydia but I like her. She is a good foe for Victoria and I think Victoria is a bit afraid of the Lydia/Conrad connection. Great show though.

• abz says:

I wish she’d go away too, but sadly she’s been made a series regular for next season so she won’t be going anywhere any time soon.

41. Nicole says:

I don’t know if i am the only one that sees the things different!
    -Emily+ Aiden-is only using Aiden,there is no love between them.Emily knows he is danger and too obsessed with her.
    I think Niko will find out the truth and will kill Aiden.
    -Margo+Jack-Well have anyone noticed that Jack was trying to find out infos from Margo?I think he is using her to get revenge on Conrad!
    Btw i think ex Conrad’s wife will help Emily in her revenge!!They both hate Victoria!!
    P.s i also think some is trying to drug Emily!

• Rose says:

I think just like you do. Someone is trying to drug Emily, because it’s very strange her memory lapsy. I didn’t get it…. it’s really happening or is Emily’s imagination? she sleeping with Conrad??! I’m getting lost …..

42. geri moses says:

I totally agree with the Emily/Nolan theory. I think they have tried to introduce that several times, but the writer’s wimp out. Nolan has always been there for Emily. I think he just pretends he looks at her as a sister because he doesn’t feel he is good enough for her. I have been a Nolan/Emily shipper from the start

43. Annonymos says:

I hate where they’re taking Daniel’s character. I really wanted him and Emily to work things out and I still hope that they do end up together. For some reason I love them together.

44. Anonimous says:

I love Aiden… He is so sexy! I wish Ems and Aiden will end up together.