Exclusive White Collar First Look: Neal Bargains With Hagen for Rebecca's Life

Get More: Exclusive, Video

On tonight’s White Collar (USA Network, 9/8c), Neal’s con life puts his new romance in danger.

In the following exclusive video, the criminal informant tries to rescue his lady love, Rebecca, from Hagen’s clutches. But even though Neal comes through on his end with the decoder pane, Hagen isn’t about to untie and release the con man’s terrified girlfriend without one more caveat.

RELATED | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza: Exclusive Scoop on 31 Returning Series

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on this theory: Is Rebecca playing Neal? Could she be in cahoots with Hagen?

Loading video...

Comments (24)

• I’m so excited for White Collar to be back tonight! I have been loving this season!

Comment by Kelly – January 9, 2014 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, Crowley, you are such an a$$.

Looking forward to more White Collar.

Comment by Dee – January 9, 2014 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How shocking Crowley wants more from Neal (and Mozzie) I hope this twist is a good one and the writers come up with something different then the overused storyline of Peter not being able to trust Neal. Its a oddly regressive storyline considerng how much Peter and Neal have been through together over the seasons and how far their relationship has come

Comment by Cheryl – January 9, 2014 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! While I still like the show, I feel like it has gone backwards this season and we are back at the beginning.

Comment by noodle – January 9, 2014 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Peter wasn’t as cruel at the beginning as he has been in Season 5. In fact, from all the clues, even during the time he was chasing Neal, Peter wasn’t such a jerk. They respected and even liked each other – or at least that’s what Peter said in Vested Interest. So instead of going backwards, I’d say they’ve set up an entire alternate universe White Collar, one I barely recognize :-(

Comment by CJ – January 9, 2014 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I know, right? Peter seems to be pissed at Neal for getting him out of prison at the request of ELIZABETH! I haven’t liked how Peter has treated him this season at all.

Comment by Kellie – January 9, 2014 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I so agree. I miss the true bromance and everyone’s growth, esp Neal, and I miss Satchmo.

Comment by Rustin Lab – January 9, 2014 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes, the dog added a nice touch to the storyline. Bring back Satch!

Comment by Leslie – January 10, 2014 04:44 PM PDT
        • I love White Collar, but can hardly stand to watch Peter. He has been become a cruel character and I for the life of me cannot understand why the writers are going in this direction.

Comment by Laurie Emerson – January 11, 2014 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto, the whole ‘Peter doesn’t trust Neal’ is beyond tired already. Move bloody forward with their friendship instead of constantly backwards because I really don’t enjoy the show like I used to.

Comment by Barb – January 9, 2014 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I still love White Collar and the Peter/Neal friendship but I’m tired of Peter not trusting Neal. Neal stole, a federal prosecutor was bribed, a criminal was set free. All bad things, but he did it for Peter, and even Elizabeth is ok with it. Neal’s always going to be a criminal and Peter just needs to turn a blind eye to that stuff.

Comment by Mary – January 9, 2014 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, and they have made Peter so unlikable….

Comment by Terez – January 9, 2014 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto and I really didn’t like Peter’s reaction to how Neal got him off (plus it was also El’s request to do whatever it took to get him off). They are damaging good friendship between the two with the constant lies and mistrust.

Comment by Barb – January 9, 2014 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rebecca’s been in on it since the beginning. No doubt she’s a baddie

Comment by Skrable2 – January 9, 2014 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally had that impression as well.. and i won’t be surprised if she was in on it from the beginning which is a shame because her and MB had great chemistry.

Comment by Dark Defender – January 9, 2014 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, their chemistry has been charmng off the cuff!

Comment by nina – January 9, 2014 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve always thought this. She seemed much to eager to join Neal and Mozzie on this little ride. I have a feeling the shocking ending to tonight’s episode is going to be Neal realizing he got played by Rebecca.

Comment by Kellie – January 9, 2014 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly. Could see this coming a mile away.

Comment by rowan77 – January 9, 2014 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not only Rebecca is working with Hagen, but she is VERY bad, Neal needs Sara, IMHO.

Comment by alex – January 9, 2014 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh Boy! That look Neal gives! How I hope she isn’t in cahoots with Hagen. I want more of Neal and Rebecca. Time for Neal to be happy!

Comment by nina – January 9, 2014 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this totally reminds me of Adler kidnapping Alex for Neal’s help with the Uboat.

Comment by nina – January 9, 2014 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this wonderful
    informative post here at my house.

Comment by doradztwo personalne warszawa – January 10, 2014 12:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My brother suggested I might like this website.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t
    imagine simply how much time I had spent for
    this info! Thanks!

• If Rebecca has accumlunated files on Neal for about a year, she is playing him. It was lovely though. And yes, she and Hagen were in cahoots because of several comments he made: in response to Neal’s claim at the fountain “she’s innocent in all this” Hagan says, “I disagree”; in response to Peter’s comment Judgment day, Hagan says, more like “rush to judgment day”. The last 3 minutes left me with goose bumps! Great plot twist, I love it!

Comment by Leslie – January 10, 2014 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post