Exclusive

Exclusive Dracula Sneak Peek: Mina Throws Grayson Into a Rage - and Renfield Pays the Price

You’ll have to watch the following exclusive sneak peek to see exactly how it happens, but at a certain point in this Friday’s Dracula (NBC, 10/9c), Grayson and Renfield wind up, panting, next to each other on the floor.

The reason: one Miss Mina Murray.

RELATED | Zoe Saldana Cast in NBC’s Rosemary Baby

Intriguing, no? What could our heroine have done to tick off the man so devoted to her? To get an idea of what goes down — and what gets broken (aside from Grayson’s heart) — press PLAY on the video below.

1. This show is actually good and yet I feel like absolutely NO ONE is watching it…

2. John Hewitt says:

Looks like TVLINE has switched from a full feed to excepts. I guess they hate the people who most want to follow them.

3. kathleen says:

WOW! i can’t wait…i love this show! I
    t just keeps getting better and better.

4. oh wow!!! I can’t wait for tomorrow this show has put life back in me.

5. These last few episodes have really picked up the pace and I’m enjoying it. It’s too bad it took so long to get good. Movie makers should learn a lesson from that.

6. Missy Stine says:

I’ve been watching since the beginning, I love this show!

7. Sera N. says:

This show is amazing! The writing is fantastic, the setting is beautiful and perfect… The new twist on the story of Dracula has us intrigued and wanting more. The actors are perfect! Who does not love a beautiful love story? JRM deserves a Bravo, his performance is outstanding and brilliant… Give it another season and year to prove that it should stay and if you want more talking about it and watching, they only need more advertising like so many other shows who have it and actually do not deserve it!! Keep the show!!!! Friday night T.V. Will not be the same without this show;)

8. linda says:

i totally love the nbc’s dracula!!!!!!! it’s so awsome !!!!!! i’m a huge fan of vampires and a huge fan of jonathan rhys meyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want more episodes of dracula and more seasons of nbc’s dracula !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please don’t cancel it !!!!!!!!!!!

9. OMG this episode is going to be off the charts!!!!!!

10. ScorpionGlow says:

There is way too much talk about this show not being good enough all over the place. It is lush, well acted, and beautifully done on all accounts,. I want to see it return.

11. Kristina says:

Please keep this show on! The setting, acting and just everything about it is so entertaining. It is so different than all the other vampire shows. This is Dracula we are talking about and I just love him and all the other actors and actresses! Can’t wait for tomorrow nights episode.

Kristina =)

• suzim says:

So, Kristina – what did you think of Jan. 10 episode? Were you on the edge of your chair like I was? NBC really did good with this show and I hope a season 2 is being planned.

12. lori says:

Look NBC, you finally took a chance on a terrific show, with outstanding actors for a change! Here you have real talent with Johnathan Rhys Meyers(golden globe recipient ) a richly diverse actor , with a cast of real talent. The era, the costumes,the love story of centuries . What possibly are you thinking? This is drama at it’s finest. You must renew this show! Think of what you are doing to all ,who are many that are hooked on Dracula!

13. Mandy says:

this show is probably my favorite right now. so what if its about vampires, its Dracula!! its classic not Twilight. more people should give it a chance and i really hope they don’t cancel it i would cry lol <3

14. suzim says:

Can’t believe how good this show keeps getting! How can NBC not know what a gem they have? Truly suspenseful. Never know what’s coming – you THINK you do until something totally unexpected happens. Great acting by all on this show. I love to watch actors totally “into” their characters. A second season would be excellent with me.