PaleyFest 2014 Line-Up Unveiled: HIMYM, TVD, S.H.I.E.L.D., and Lost Reunion Among Panels

Get More: News, PaleyFest

PaleyFest 2014 LostPaleyFest to Lost: You have to go back!

The Paley Center for Media has unveiled its full PaleyFest 2014 slate, and a Lost reunion marking the ABC hit’s 10th anniversary is among the more noteworthy panels.

RELATED | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza: Exclusive Scoop on 31 Returning Series

The two-week celebration of TV, which this year relocates to the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland, will also include events with the casts of rookie series Orange is the New Black, Masters of Sex, Sleepy Hollow, The Originals (paired with The Vampire Diaries) and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., as well as returning PaleyFest vets Community (back for the fifth time!), Mad Men and the soon-to-conclude How I Met Your Mother.

They join the previously announced Veronica Mars reunion, which kicks off the festival on March 13 (the day before its much-anticipated movie release), and American Horror Story: Coven, which closes out the event on March 28.

The full rundown is below (details on which castmembers will be participating will be released in the coming weeks):

Thursday, March 13: Opening Night Presentation: Veronica Mars Reunion (7 pm)
Friday, March 14: Orange Is the New Black (7 pm)
Saturday, March 15: How I Met Your Mother Farewell (7 pm)
Sunday, March 16: Pretty Little Liars (1 pm Matinee Presentation)
Sunday, March 16: Lost: 10th Anniversary Reunion (7 pm)
Tuesday, March 18: Parks and Recreation (7 pm)
Wednesday, March 19: Sleepy Hollow (7 pm)
Friday, March 21: Mad Men (7 pm)
Saturday, March 22: The Vampire Diaries  & The Originals (7 pm)
Sunday, March 23: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1 pm Matinee Presentation)
Monday, March 24: Masters of Sex (7 pm)
Tuesday, March 25: The Mindy Project (7 pm)
Wednesday, March 26: Community (7 pm)
Thursday, March 27: Veep (7 pm)
Friday, March 28: Closing Night Presentation: American Horror Story: Coven (7:00 pm)

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Jan. 19. Head to PaleyFest.org for details.

Comments (71)

• Parks!

Comment by Elizabeth – January 8, 2014 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why no Supernatural? :( Last time was 2011.

Comment by Deaded (@JennaHarris2) – January 8, 2014 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Supernatural cast will be at their very own Las Vegas convention that weekend…I have a Misha Collins autograph ticket. WOOO! :)

Comment by Karen – February 13, 2014 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, HIMYM so happy about this now they can add Cristin to this panel. :)

Comment by Shar – January 8, 2014 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Once Upon a Time? Seriously?

Comment by Belle – January 8, 2014 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OUAT was lucky to go twice, especially after the mess that Season 2 was. It doesn’t need to be there again.

Comment by MM9 – January 8, 2014 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are a LOSER if you don’t want Once Upon A Time to be there!!!!! That would be the ONLY reason I would EVER go to something like Paleyfest!

Comment by Someone who appreciates what they have – January 12, 2014 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How in the world was season 2 a mess? It had some amazing moments O:
        Whats so wrong with season 2? I don’t get it..

Comment by Gina Slagle – January 23, 2014 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No OUAT? Why? :(

Comment by JustMe – January 8, 2014 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe Ginny’s due date makes her and Josh a no show (or they will be working over-time to compensate for her maternity leave before the season wraps) and A&E decided with two series regulars out it’s not worth messing with production for a one day trip to LA to spend an hour talking about who gets into Emma’s tight pants, which I suspect they are sick of answering, particularly since the Twitter War revealed how annoyed the cast and creators are with the OUAT shipping insanity. Just my guess. I am a bit disappointed, though, as it would have been a good stage for the creators and cast to talk about the problem of cyber bullying in this fandom. Too bad. I am at least hoping that Matt with ask about it in an upcoming interview!

Comment by meresger – January 8, 2014 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This. I’m not too surprised that Once isn’t going to be there. Recent pictures make it look like Ginny is pretty far along, so her due date is probably late March/early April and I think both the cast and fandom need a break from each other after all the ship wars craziness that keeps going on. Plus they have to have to have 9 episodes finished by the end of April so I’m sure that makes filming a little more tighter/stricter.

Comment by Sara – January 8, 2014 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • tell that to American Horror story.. 3 years in a row…

Comment by Gleek4Snix – March 15, 2014 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It has nothing to do with the shipping insanity.

Comment by justme – January 8, 2014 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TB is dead. The writers and show runner just wants to get it over with already. Fans are jumping ship, so yeah, it doesn’t make sense to have them at Paleyfest.

Comment by WTactualF – January 8, 2014 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Bones again. :(

Comment by Sarah – January 8, 2014 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay mindy!!

Comment by Mary Kate – January 8, 2014 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hopefully this means we don’t have to worry about it being renewed!

Comment by Alicia – January 8, 2014 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sad no castle!

Comment by Yet – January 8, 2014 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish I could attend the 10th anniversary reunion of “Lost!”

Comment by Carol – January 8, 2014 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY ON EARTH THERE ISNT GOING TO BE OUAT PALEYFEST THIS YEAR!!!

Comment by ela – January 8, 2014 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No OUAT :’(

Comment by Kim – January 8, 2014 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ouat? i was waiting for ouat

Comment by Fey – January 8, 2014 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is there on Once Upon A Time at this years PaleyFest ?

Comment by Lisa Stevens – January 8, 2014 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, I was hoping for a Sleepy Hollow panel.

Comment by Dicie – January 8, 2014 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! I know everyone else is disappointed in OUAT (which I don’t watch anymore) but Im super excited for Sleepy Hollow.

Comment by Francine – January 8, 2014 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was happy to see that show mentioned, too. That show and “Community”…sigh. I so wish I could go to this! Will definitely have to keep an eye out for any clips that show up online.

Comment by Angela – January 8, 2014 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any idea how much tickets are going to be on the individual level?

Comment by Tara – January 8, 2014 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I went last year. it depends on how close you want to sit, but individual prices range usually from $75-$25. I’d recommend it for sure! they’re tons of fun.

Comment by Andrea Justine Dimayuga – January 8, 2014 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some good stuff but yeah, disappointed about Castle and Ouat.

Comment by Jennifer – January 8, 2014 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No New Girl or OUAT? I was thinking Brooklyn99 over Mindy too. Really surprised.

Comment by RP – January 8, 2014 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no OUAT or BONES on the paleyfest??? why?????!!!!!!!

Comment by stephanie – January 8, 2014 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m way more excited about The Originals, than TVD.

Comment by +1 – January 8, 2014 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited about Veronica Mars and Parks. Super disappointed about New Girl missing from the lineup.

Comment by Lecholls – January 8, 2014 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was expecting OUAT to have a panel and now i’m disappointed that they’re not coming back this year

Comment by Joanie – January 8, 2014 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No ONCE? Not watching!

Comment by oncer – January 8, 2014 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I WANT THE CAST OF OUAT NOW!!! We waited so many moths for this and now you guys just don’t want it :(:(:(:(:(:( I have to see the cast of OUAT :(!!

Comment by Lana – January 8, 2014 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Surprised by no Once but also not surprised if they want to avoid another Comic Con incident. I’m so excited for the Lost reunion!

Comment by Lysh – January 8, 2014 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol what ‘Comic Con Incident’ ??

Comment by shandelle – January 8, 2014 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand, we want the cast of ouat, and i was so happy and exited to see them again and now I’m so sad.. :((

Comment by Lana – January 8, 2014 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please guys, bring the cast of Ouat, i want to see them..

Comment by Lana – January 8, 2014 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why no ONCE UPON A TIME? :( So sad!

Comment by Christina (@chris_lll) – January 8, 2014 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • See? This is what happens when the fandom tries to bully the writers/creators and try to bait them with shipping nonsense. Fun things like Paley get taken away. I’m sure Ginny’s pregnancy played a role as well.

Comment by Michelle – January 8, 2014 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s simply not true.

Comment by Louise – January 8, 2014 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ok, that’s not true. Seriously, people, these things don’t work that way!
      You, drama queens, are unbelievable. LOL.

Comment by Jus – January 8, 2014 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t necessarily say shipping wars played a part in the decision. At the end of the day, ABC execs very likely make the decision about which shows they want to promote at which events. I’m more inclined to believe that too many series regulars and the show runners themselves couldn’t do 2 panels on top of OUAT filming commitments. Ginny’s pregnancy also probably played a role. However, the ship wars are the most annoying aspect of the show. I can’t believe how worked up people get over fictional characters. Sheesh.

Comment by shandelle – January 8, 2014 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely agreed. I’ve been reading comments on Twitter to Adam, and it’s really annoying how fans are trying to write the show instead of creators. Let them do their awesome and flawless job, and if fans don’t like, they don’t watch and don’t bother these people. They’re getting thousands of tweets daily…
      If this is the reason, including ridiculous shipping wars, I’m totally supportive of their decision not to do Paley fest. Go on A&E, you’re both genial. There hasn’t been a better TV series of that kind.

Comment by Johanna – January 9, 2014 01:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mindy? Really??

Comment by KC – January 8, 2014 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve never watched it but I thought that was rumored to be cancelled??

Comment by shandelle – January 8, 2014 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Mindy Project is fantastic! I was skeptical too, but binge watched season 1 when I was sick and totally feel in love with it! You have to watch all episodes, they really have come into their own and such a great cast of awesome people!!!! EXCITED for Mindy :)

Comment by Jan – January 9, 2014 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Mitovich: “NO show goes to PaleyFest every year. Frankly, ONCE was lucky to go 2x in a row.”

Comment by Christina (@chris_lll) – January 8, 2014 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Doesn’t Community go every year?

Comment by Courteous Vampire – January 8, 2014 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Let’s be honest here, Community needed the promo, ONCE not so much

Comment by Sara – January 8, 2014 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Freaking ONCE UPON A TIME! …lame!!!

Comment by Mayra – January 8, 2014 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Lost reunion will probably be fun, I miss seeing some of those people! As for the no OUaT panel, I’m not really surprised. Adam, Eddie and Emilie will probably be with the Lost panel, Ginny and Josh will probably be with the baby (or getting ready for it) so it would just be Jen and the people Emma gets shipped with. Boring. Plus, they’ve been there two years in a row, it might be good to have a break.

Comment by Addie – January 8, 2014 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with all this. People are throwing a spoiled fit over it like OUAT is entitled to go every year. It doesn’t really NEED the promotion as much as some other shows (which is a good thing, as far as renewal is concerned). Adam & Eddie and Emilie likely will be too busy with the LOST panel (on top of OUAT’s filming schedule). Of course in addition to Jen/Michael/Colin, there would also be Lana and Robert. But they probably felt too many people couldn’t be there so they’d just take a year off.

Comment by Shandelle – January 8, 2014 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited about the Lost reunion!!

Comment by Ziyal – January 8, 2014 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Panels sound great! But I’m disappointed that Parenthood didn’t get a repeat panel.

Comment by webly3 – January 8, 2014 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOST panel at paleyfest:
    question from the audience: “so, what the heck was the island all about??”
    carlton cuse: “well, we’ll get to that in a minute.. err, damon?”
    lindelof points somewhere: “look, there’s a bright light”
    cast & producer leave the stage. audience applauds exstaticly.

Comment by stevie – January 8, 2014 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What no Bones so sad ?

Comment by lorrainepace – January 9, 2014 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why no Bones?

Comment by Lorraine Pace – January 9, 2014 05:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • why no bones????

Comment by betty – January 9, 2014 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLL – yippee!!!!! But what does 1pm Matinee Presentation mean…no cast, just some video or something???

Comment by Jan – January 9, 2014 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • mat·i·nee matnˈā/ noun

1. A performance in a theater or a showing of a movie that takes place in the daytime.

Comment by Bob – January 9, 2014 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good gravy, you Once Upon A Time people are pushy! It’s not that great this year. Just be happy it’s still on the air.

Comment by Bob – January 9, 2014 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sad a little that Ouat doesn’t have a panel but so happy and excited LOST has. I’m so going to see it live while being in my hometown in the Czech republic :)))

Comment by yinloveyang – January 14, 2014 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why isn’t BONES and CASTLE on this year????

Comment by Cindy – January 16, 2014 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just bought my tix!

Comment by Tara – January 19, 2014 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does Paleyfest only consist of panels? or is there other things u can do there like autographs, photo-ops, and dealer rooms (like at comic con)?

Comment by brent – February 12, 2014 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post