PaleyFest 2014 Line-Up Unveiled: HIMYM, TVD, S.H.I.E.L.D., and Lost Reunion Among Panels

PaleyFest 2014 LostPaleyFest to Lost: You have to go back!

The Paley Center for Media has unveiled its full PaleyFest 2014 slate, and a Lost reunion marking the ABC hit’s 10th anniversary is among the more noteworthy panels.

RELATED | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza: Exclusive Scoop on 31 Returning Series

The two-week celebration of TV, which this year relocates to the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland, will also include events with the casts of rookie series Orange is the New Black, Masters of Sex, Sleepy Hollow, The Originals (paired with The Vampire Diaries) and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., as well as returning PaleyFest vets Community (back for the fifth time!), Mad Men and the soon-to-conclude How I Met Your Mother.

They join the previously announced Veronica Mars reunion, which kicks off the festival on March 13 (the day before its much-anticipated movie release), and American Horror Story: Coven, which closes out the event on March 28.

The full rundown is below (details on which castmembers will be participating will be released in the coming weeks):

Thursday, March 13: Opening Night Presentation: Veronica Mars Reunion (7 pm)
Friday, March 14: Orange Is the New Black (7 pm)
Saturday, March 15: How I Met Your Mother Farewell (7 pm)
Sunday, March 16: Pretty Little Liars (1 pm Matinee Presentation)
Sunday, March 16: Lost: 10th Anniversary Reunion (7 pm)
Tuesday, March 18: Parks and Recreation (7 pm)
Wednesday, March 19: Sleepy Hollow (7 pm)
Friday, March 21: Mad Men (7 pm)
Saturday, March 22: The Vampire Diaries  & The Originals (7 pm)
Sunday, March 23: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1 pm Matinee Presentation)
Monday, March 24: Masters of Sex (7 pm)
Tuesday, March 25: The Mindy Project (7 pm)
Wednesday, March 26: Community (7 pm)
Thursday, March 27: Veep (7 pm)
Friday, March 28: Closing Night Presentation: American Horror Story: Coven (7:00 pm)

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Jan. 19. Head to PaleyFest.org for details.

1. Elizabeth says:

Parks!

2. Why no Supernatural? :( Last time was 2011.

• Karen says:

The Supernatural cast will be at their very own Las Vegas convention that weekend…I have a Misha Collins autograph ticket. WOOO! :)

3. Shar says:

Yes, HIMYM so happy about this now they can add Cristin to this panel. :)

4. Belle says:

No Once Upon a Time? Seriously?

5. JustMe says:

No OUAT? Why? :(

• meresger says:

Maybe Ginny’s due date makes her and Josh a no show (or they will be working over-time to compensate for her maternity leave before the season wraps) and A&E decided with two series regulars out it’s not worth messing with production for a one day trip to LA to spend an hour talking about who gets into Emma’s tight pants, which I suspect they are sick of answering, particularly since the Twitter War revealed how annoyed the cast and creators are with the OUAT shipping insanity. Just my guess. I am a bit disappointed, though, as it would have been a good stage for the creators and cast to talk about the problem of cyber bullying in this fandom. Too bad. I am at least hoping that Matt with ask about it in an upcoming interview!

• Sara says:

This. I’m not too surprised that Once isn’t going to be there. Recent pictures make it look like Ginny is pretty far along, so her due date is probably late March/early April and I think both the cast and fandom need a break from each other after all the ship wars craziness that keeps going on. Plus they have to have to have 9 episodes finished by the end of April so I’m sure that makes filming a little more tighter/stricter.

• justme says:

It has nothing to do with the shipping insanity.

6. WTactualF says:

TB is dead. The writers and show runner just wants to get it over with already. Fans are jumping ship, so yeah, it doesn’t make sense to have them at Paleyfest.

7. Sarah says:

No Bones again. :(

8. Mary Kate says:

Yay mindy!!

9. Yet says:

Sad no castle!

10. Carol says:

I wish I could attend the 10th anniversary reunion of “Lost!”

11. ela says:

WHY ON EARTH THERE ISNT GOING TO BE OUAT PALEYFEST THIS YEAR!!!

12. Kim says:

No OUAT :'(

13. Fey says:

ouat? i was waiting for ouat

14. Lisa Stevens says:

Why is there on Once Upon A Time at this years PaleyFest ?

15. Dicie says:

Yay, I was hoping for a Sleepy Hollow panel.

• Francine says:

Me too! I know everyone else is disappointed in OUAT (which I don’t watch anymore) but Im super excited for Sleepy Hollow.

• Angela says:

I was happy to see that show mentioned, too. That show and “Community”…sigh. I so wish I could go to this! Will definitely have to keep an eye out for any clips that show up online.

16. Tara says:

Any idea how much tickets are going to be on the individual level?

17. Jennifer says:

Some good stuff but yeah, disappointed about Castle and Ouat.

18. RP says:

No New Girl or OUAT? I was thinking Brooklyn99 over Mindy too. Really surprised.

19. stephanie says:

no OUAT or BONES on the paleyfest??? why?????!!!!!!!

20. +1 says:

I’m way more excited about The Originals, than TVD.

21. Lecholls says:

Excited about Veronica Mars and Parks. Super disappointed about New Girl missing from the lineup.

22. Joanie says:

I was expecting OUAT to have a panel and now i’m disappointed that they’re not coming back this year

23. oncer says:

No ONCE? Not watching!

24. Lana says:

I WANT THE CAST OF OUAT NOW!!! We waited so many moths for this and now you guys just don’t want it :(:(:(:(:(:( I have to see the cast of OUAT :(!!

25. Lysh says:

Surprised by no Once but also not surprised if they want to avoid another Comic Con incident. I’m so excited for the Lost reunion!

26. Lana says:

I don’t understand, we want the cast of ouat, and i was so happy and exited to see them again and now I’m so sad.. :((

27. Lana says:

Please guys, bring the cast of Ouat, i want to see them..

28. Why no ONCE UPON A TIME? :( So sad!

29. Michelle says:

See? This is what happens when the fandom tries to bully the writers/creators and try to bait them with shipping nonsense. Fun things like Paley get taken away. I’m sure Ginny’s pregnancy played a role as well.

• Louise says:

That’s simply not true.

• Jus says:

ok, that’s not true. Seriously, people, these things don’t work that way!
      You, drama queens, are unbelievable. LOL.

• shandelle says:

I wouldn’t necessarily say shipping wars played a part in the decision. At the end of the day, ABC execs very likely make the decision about which shows they want to promote at which events. I’m more inclined to believe that too many series regulars and the show runners themselves couldn’t do 2 panels on top of OUAT filming commitments. Ginny’s pregnancy also probably played a role. However, the ship wars are the most annoying aspect of the show. I can’t believe how worked up people get over fictional characters. Sheesh.

• Johanna says:

Absolutely agreed. I’ve been reading comments on Twitter to Adam, and it’s really annoying how fans are trying to write the show instead of creators. Let them do their awesome and flawless job, and if fans don’t like, they don’t watch and don’t bother these people. They’re getting thousands of tweets daily…
      If this is the reason, including ridiculous shipping wars, I’m totally supportive of their decision not to do Paley fest. Go on A&E, you’re both genial. There hasn’t been a better TV series of that kind.

30. KC says:

Mindy? Really??

• shandelle says:

I’ve never watched it but I thought that was rumored to be cancelled??

• Jan says:

The Mindy Project is fantastic! I was skeptical too, but binge watched season 1 when I was sick and totally feel in love with it! You have to watch all episodes, they really have come into their own and such a great cast of awesome people!!!! EXCITED for Mindy :)

31. Matt Mitovich: “NO show goes to PaleyFest every year. Frankly, ONCE was lucky to go 2x in a row.”

32. Mayra says:

No Freaking ONCE UPON A TIME! …lame!!!

33. Addie says:

The Lost reunion will probably be fun, I miss seeing some of those people! As for the no OUaT panel, I’m not really surprised. Adam, Eddie and Emilie will probably be with the Lost panel, Ginny and Josh will probably be with the baby (or getting ready for it) so it would just be Jen and the people Emma gets shipped with. Boring. Plus, they’ve been there two years in a row, it might be good to have a break.

• Shandelle says:

I agree with all this. People are throwing a spoiled fit over it like OUAT is entitled to go every year. It doesn’t really NEED the promotion as much as some other shows (which is a good thing, as far as renewal is concerned). Adam & Eddie and Emilie likely will be too busy with the LOST panel (on top of OUAT’s filming schedule). Of course in addition to Jen/Michael/Colin, there would also be Lana and Robert. But they probably felt too many people couldn’t be there so they’d just take a year off.

34. Ziyal says:

So excited about the Lost reunion!!

35. webly3 says:

The Panels sound great! But I’m disappointed that Parenthood didn’t get a repeat panel.

36. stevie says:

LOST panel at paleyfest:
    question from the audience: “so, what the heck was the island all about??”
    carlton cuse: “well, we’ll get to that in a minute.. err, damon?”
    lindelof points somewhere: “look, there’s a bright light”
    cast & producer leave the stage. audience applauds exstaticly.

37. lorrainepace says:

What no Bones so sad ?

38. Jan says:

PLL – yippee!!!!! But what does 1pm Matinee Presentation mean…no cast, just some video or something???

39. Bob says:

Good gravy, you Once Upon A Time people are pushy! It’s not that great this year. Just be happy it’s still on the air.

40. yinloveyang says:

I’m sad a little that Ouat doesn’t have a panel but so happy and excited LOST has. I’m so going to see it live while being in my hometown in the Czech republic :)))

41. Cindy says:

Why isn’t BONES and CASTLE on this year????

42. Tara says:

Just bought my tix!

43. brent says:

Does Paleyfest only consist of panels? or is there other things u can do there like autographs, photo-ops, and dealer rooms (like at comic con)?