Exclusive Parenthood Sneak Peek: Crosby and Jasmine Get an Unwanted Roommate

Get More: Exclusive, Video

One branch of the Braverman clan is about to find themselves with a crowded house on this Thursday’s Parenthood (NBC, 10/9c), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at Crosby and Jasmine’s unexpected guest.

RELATED | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza: Exclusive Scoop on 31 Returning Series, Including Parenthood

After yet another fight with his band, lead singer Oliver (guest star Tyson Ritter) comes knocking at Crosby’s door, and before Jasmine can even finish making her “Hell, no” face, the rocker is making plans to bunk with Jabbar.

Press PLAY to watch Oliver make himself at home.

Tags: ,

Comments (15)

• Dangnabbit. Can anyone provide me with a recap of the promo? As a Canadian I’ve been banned from seeing it by NBC.

Comment by Ally Oop – January 7, 2014 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You have Rob Ford. You don’t need Parenthood for entertainment.

The lead singer Oliver for the awful band that Crosby and Nate invested in has problems with the band so he moves into Crosby’s house. He drives up on his bike, and while pleading his case to Crosby, Jasmine frantically mouths ‘No!’ but Crosby caves. Oliver has one great comment about how he ‘usually’ has only one voice in his head after complaining about how the band wanted to get into his.

Comment by MrTemecula – January 7, 2014 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • who is nate?lol

Comment by ary – January 7, 2014 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think he means Adam. Nate was the name of a character peter krause ( the actor who plays Adam) ayes I. Another show. ;six feet under

Comment by Cat lover21 – January 7, 2014 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I mean Adam not ayes

Comment by Cat lover21 – January 7, 2014 03:04 PM PDT
      • you mean Crosby and his brother PETER?

Comment by shanada – January 7, 2014 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ADAM sorry my mind was on the actors real name.

Comment by shanada – January 7, 2014 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve had the same problem with not being able to watch Canadian TV on my computer. it’s so retarded the two countries can’t share TV stuff

Comment by J. K. Michelson – January 8, 2014 03:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t watch this video. What’s about? What’s happen?

Comment by Tata – January 7, 2014 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s good to see that Crosby is growing up

Comment by TvPeong – January 7, 2014 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No video just a picture. Then again I’m Canadian so I can’t watch it. Youtube is calling.

Comment by robinepowell – January 7, 2014 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just tap on the picture once and the video will play. I discovered that by trial and error.

Comment by Linda – January 7, 2014 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good clip. Happy Tyson Ritter is on the show this season.

Comment by Joey – January 7, 2014 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny clip. I like how he greeted everyone:

“Hey Crosby” then to Jasmine “Mrs. Crosby” then to Jabbar “Spawn of Crosby.” LOL.

Comment by evababy – January 7, 2014 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post