Exclusive

Brandon Routh Gets Enlisted: Exclusive Details

Brandon Routh EnlistedNo less than Superman may bust up a nascent romance on the new Fox comedy Enlisted (premiering Friday at 9:30/8:30c).

RELATED | An Enlisted Education: 6 Things to Know about Fox’s New Army Comedy

Sources confirm for TVLine that Brandon Routh is set to appear in at least two episodes on the military-themed comedy as Sgt. Brandon Stone, a soldier who until very recently was serving overseas and now will serve as an adversary for Private Practice alum Chris Lowell’s character, Corporal Derrick Hill — having once been wed to his love interest (played by Jessy Hodges of the web series Anyone But Me).

Routh himself revealed the gig during a recent red carpet appearance, but offered no details.

RELATED | Enlisted Casting Scoop: Hart of Dixie Vet Joins the Ranks

Since donning Clark Kent’s spectacles back in the 2006 motion picture Superman Returns, Routh’s TV credits have included an arc on Chuck, the CBS sitcom Partners and the Crackle series Chosen. He also can be seen on an upcoming episode of CBS’ The Millers.

Once again, Enlisted premieres this Friday, following Raising Hope.

1. Nicole says:

I may have been the only one who watched him on Partners but I found him adorable on the show. Glad he’s back on tv and in a comedy where he can be funny and show off his physique :)

2. GingerGivens says:

For a second there I thought it said that he has been “enlisted” as Chris Lowell’s love interest. Would have been even more interesting. In general plus military and all that jazz. Regardless, sounds like an interesting character and a good casting choice.
    And yes, he was charming on “Partners” and he was able to show his “tougher side” on “Dylan Dog”. So, I am sure he will be right for “Enlisted”

3. JAB says:

I didn’t know Enlisted was a woodworking show.

4. Darth Pablo says:

Because you’ll be dust by Monday, because you’ll be pulverized in two seconds. The cleaning lady? She cleans up…..dust. She dusts.

5. Jared says:

Its ashame that Enlisted has such a great cast for a show destined for cancellation. Horrible timeslot Fox.

6. CM says:

I was on the fence about Enlisted. This BR casting makes the decision so much easier.

I’ll be tuning out.

7. Joey says:

Glad Brandon is gonna more on TV more. I can’t wait to see him on Enlisted.

8. Dalene says:

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the
    future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I
    could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.

I want to read more things about it!