Video: Behold TVLine's Insanely Star-Studded and Totally Shameless Birthday Flashback

Get More: Video

No exaggeration: There are astronomers who will never see as many stars as you will in TVLine’s third anniversary clipfest!

Besides shining a nostalgic spotlight on some of the actors who’ve joined Michael Ausiello and Matt Mitovich on the Spoiler Alert! couch, the video flashes back to Comic-Cons past, walks a marathon’s worth of red carpets, takes you to the sets of such series as Bones and Community, and waxes pretty hilarious about old episodes of Michael Slezak’s Idology and Reality Check.

Did we mention that Lucy Lawless plays the ukelele?

PHOTOS | Happy Birthday, TVLine: Revisiting Our Top 10 Scoops From the Past Three Years

You’ll also spot everyone from Aubrey Plaza to Zachary Levi — and, as an added bonus, often hear them singing Ausiello’s praises the way so many memos suggest that the TVLine staff should. (We know the lines, boss. We’re just working on sounding sincere.)

If all that’s not enough, may we remind you that Lucy Lawless + a ukelele = awesomeness? So stop dillydallying and get clicking before we’re ready to unveil our fourth anniversary montage!

Comments (13)

• Wow. You guys really do have the best job in the world. If you ever need an Australian correspondent, I’m a fully qualified couch potato.

Comment by Belinda – January 6, 2014 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yay haley reinhart made the video :D wooo

Comment by Kevin – January 6, 2014 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Enjoyable! :) The only site I come to for my entertainment news. Thanks TVLine!

Comment by Kim R – January 6, 2014 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I truly don’t believe anything until I read it on TVLine. You guys have the inside scope and the entertainment world trusts you, as do we!! Well done and congrats on 3 years!! I still remember the day you announced you were starting your own site.

Comment by Sonia – January 6, 2014 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this site so much. Thank you for everything!

PS where were the hilarious Psych interviews?

Comment by A – January 6, 2014 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Congrats on 3 years! I grant you all honorary almost-Canadian citizenship for your work in the tv trenches.

Comment by Ally Oop – January 6, 2014 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another reminder that Comic Con is a goldmine for classic interview moments.
    You make my life infinitely better, TVLine – keep up the good work!

Comment by wordsmith – January 6, 2014 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMFG IT WAS THE BUFFY THEME SONG!!! MY FAVORITE PART OF THE WHOLE THING!!!

Comment by Nick – January 6, 2014 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mmkay, so if Lucy Lawless ever put out an album of ukulele versions of Patsy Cline songs…I do believe I would buy that. That was adorable.
    Yvette Nicole Brown and Melinda Doolittle have proved to be awesome TV commentators-I’ve enjoyed hearing their thoughts on various shows. And Spoiler TV Theater needs to always continue.
    Also, the cast of “Community” is awesome and I love each and every one of them. Yes. Very entertaining video-I want to have a job like this, it looks incredibly fun.

Comment by Angela – January 6, 2014 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would absolutely LOVE to work for TVLine.

Comment by Ella – January 6, 2014 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Congrats, TVLine! Great video…some of my favorite moments in there. Thanks for a great 3 years; looking forward to the next 3 (and the next…).

Comment by emster – January 7, 2014 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great video of TVLine’s first 3 years.

Comment by Joey – January 7, 2014 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy Birthday! I’ve been a fan of TVLine since the beginning. Love you guys!

Comment by Young Matthew – January 7, 2014 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post