What to Watch Monday: The Teen Wolf Pack Is Back, a New Bachelor, Hostages Ends and More

Teen Wolf Season 3B PremiereOn TV this Monday: CBS’ Hostages crisis comes to an end, The Bachelor roses to the occasion and death doesn’t really become Teen Wolf. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm The Bachelor (ABC) | Season 18 premiere: Single dad/former Bachelorette contestant Juan Pablo Galavis searches for his soul mate as this inexhaustible “reality” series churns on.

8 pm Almost Human (Fox) | When a psychopathic killer straps a bomb to Kennex’s neck, the team must race to save his life. Guess this would be a really bad time for Dorian to start malfunctioning, eh?

8 pm Antiques Roadshow (PBS) | Season 18 premiere: Items up for appraisal include a first edition of the Book of Mormon (raise your hand if “Hello! My name is…” just popped into your head) and a plate designed by Picasso.

PREVIEW | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to 31 Returning Favorites

9 pm Hostages (CBS) | Two-hour season finale: Duncan decides to use Sandrine to save Nina and Sawyer; the First Lady confronts Ellen and forces her to tell the truth about the assassination plot.

9 pm Single Ladies (VH1) | Season 3 premiere: A wedding brings the ladies together.

9 pm Major Crimes (TNT) | The squad hustles to stop a serial killer; a game of chess turns dangerous.

9 pm Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off (Food Network) | Season 3 premiere: This round’s aspiring fame reclaimers foodies include Saturday Night Live alum Chris Kattan, former Bachelor Jake Pavelka, Mrs. Brady aka Florence Henderson and ’90s rap sensation Vanilla Ice.

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 75+ January Premieres, Finales and More

10 pm Teen Wolf (MTV) | Midseason premiere: After kinda dying a little the last time we saw them, Stiles, Scott and Allison experience odd effects.

10 pm Castle (ABC) | Castle and Beckett hunt a serial arsonist-turned-murderer; Ryan’s wife goes into labor, but disaster threatens to ruin the day. Watch a sneak peek and check out some hot (get it?) photos.

11 pm Wolf Watch (MTV) | Series premiere: Wipeout front woman turned Teen Wolf co-star Jill Wagner hosts this Talking Dead-like deep dive into MTV’s lycanthropic drama.

NEXT MONDAY: How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Mike & Molly, Mom, Hart of Dixie, Beauty and the Beast, Sleepy Hollow and The Blacklist return…. Lost Girl, Switched at Birth, Being Human, The Fosters, and Archer premiere… Intelligence bows in its regular time slot… and Chozen and Bitten debut.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (39)

• Yay! Castle’s back! :)

Comment by Leigh – January 6, 2014 04:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Major Crimes and Almost Human for me.

Comment by Justin – January 6, 2014 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, Teen Wolf is finally back, can’t wait!

Comment by Jules – January 6, 2014 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle and the college football National Championship.

Comment by Elizabeth – January 6, 2014 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So much to watch! Major Crimes, Castle, Almost Human, and Teen Wolf for me. And I can’t wait until next week; my DVR’s gonna be bursting. Also, Being Human, Teen Wolf, and Bitten on the same night? Bring on the werewolf overload!

Comment by DL – January 6, 2014 05:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE! !!

Comment by ollie – January 6, 2014 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Almost Human & Castle. Yippee!

Comment by Dijea (@Dijea) – January 6, 2014 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Almost Human and the two-hour “series” finale of Hostages. Next Monday, The Blacklist returns with a fresh episode.

Comment by Tran 2.0 – January 6, 2014 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Almost Human and Hostages. Can’t wait to see how Hostages finale ends tonight.

Comment by Joey – January 6, 2014 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • (hand raised)

Comment by Emmy – January 6, 2014 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teen Wolf!

Comment by Jared – January 6, 2014 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teen Wolf

Comment by Prue – January 6, 2014 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!!!

Comment by Becca – January 6, 2014 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • O Castle, my Castle how I have missed you!!!! Nothing else for me tonight.

Comment by c-mo – January 6, 2014 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Bachelor!!!
    Major Crimes!!!

Comment by Eric7740 – January 6, 2014 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here’s hoping 3B is better than the epic fail that was 3A of Teen Wolf.

Comment by Liz – January 6, 2014 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Almost Human
    Hostages
    Castle

Comment by James D – January 6, 2014 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle was great last night.Almost Human and Teen Wolf for me tonight.

Comment by Shaun – January 6, 2014 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teen Wolf
    Hostages
    Almost Human

Comment by OnceFan316 – January 6, 2014 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Single Ladies and Teen Wolf

Comment by Fernando – January 6, 2014 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait, Single Ladies is still on? Really? Ok.

Comment by Meg – January 6, 2014 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Major Crimes
    Teen Wolf
    Castle
    and @midnight returns on Comedy Central to tonight!

Comment by Winter – January 6, 2014 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @midnight = THE funniest show on television. All right, all right – IMO.

Comment by ibjbyron – January 6, 2014 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to watch the two-hour Hostages finale. Will also watch Major Crimes and Castle. Grateful for my DirecTV Genie that can record 5 shows, if need be.

Comment by Georgia – January 6, 2014 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my…Castle is back, thank heavens! I was just about to label Mondays as #Boring since early december, especially given that Blacklist is on hiatus too. From the sneak peeks it looks like an awesome way to end the hiatus..with some heart pumping action!
    #CastleMondays

Comment by Rich Abey – January 6, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HURRAY TEEN WAFFLE.

Comment by Lara – January 6, 2014 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much attempt you put to create this
    type of fantastic informative web site.

Comment by power car – January 6, 2014 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s say teen wolf is going to be on right now on MTV but it’s not their is some movie on. On so mad :/

Comment by Katie – January 6, 2014 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • shows are back yay!!!!!!! major crimes and castle for me

Comment by barbara – January 7, 2014 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Somebody essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I would state.
    That is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far?
    I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual post incredible.
    Great job!

Comment by Tienda Belstaff – January 13, 2014 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We are a group of volunteers and starting a
    new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with useful
    info to work on. You have done an impressive
    job and our whole group will likely be thankful to
    you.

Comment by Batman Blackest Night skin download – February 13, 2014 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ajuści czytelna widoczna chwilówka gros chwilówkodawców
    udostępnionych w płaszczyzny przestawi Odszukać pożyczce abstrahując od wyceny nawet w Biurze.

Comment by http://pozyczkanadowodbezzaswiadczen.blogspot.com oko – February 14, 2014 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hurrah, that’s what I was seeking for, what a data!
    existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

Comment by Concert De Tal Côté Diffusion Télécharger – February 20, 2014 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am truly happy to read this webpage posts which carries plenty of
    helpful information, thanks for providing such data.

Comment by La reine des neiges Telecharger – February 22, 2014 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Asking questions are actually pleasant thing
    if you are not understanding anything totally, except this piece of writing gives pleasant understanding yet.

Comment by world of goo gratuit – February 25, 2014 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and
    I in finding It really useful & it helped me out
    a lot. I am hoping to offer something back and aid others like you helped
    me.

Comment by Miracle Saffron – March 11, 2014 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now
    on each time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same
    comment. Perhaps there is an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

Comment by Le Crocodile du Botswanga Telechargerle film – March 22, 2014 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I think that you should publish more about this topic, it may
    not be a taboo matter but usually people do not discuss such issues.

To the next! Cheers!!

Comment by bankless loans – March 24, 2014 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “It’s a classic game theory problem called a prisoner’s dilemma: Everyone’s better off by keeping the current generation going as long as possible, but one company can try to stake out a strategic advantage by moving first. In my opinion, this is probably the most genius concept in gaming history. Like a real life, if there is a crime, so there is a assessment.

Comment by PS4 Emulator – April 4, 2014 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post