Exclusive Sneak Peek: Almost Human Deals With Its Own 'Headless' Nightmare

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Detective Kennex will struggle not to lose his head when Fox’s Almost Human tonight at 8/7c deals with a decapitation-happy bomber — and TVLine has an exclusive sneak peek.

PREVIEW | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to 31 Returning Favorites

In the episode “Simon Says,” Kennex and Dorian investigate Simon (Prisoners‘ David Dastmalchian), a psychopath who straps bombs to his victims’ necks and then live-streams their final moments as some sort of macabre reality show. As seen in the featurette below — which features interviews with series stars Karl Urban and Michael Ealy, among others — Kennex himself may very well fall prey to Simon’s sick scheme.

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 75+ January Premieres, Finales and More

Elsewhere in the episode, a power drain affects Dorian’s energy level, causing him to have unexpected outbursts. Smallville‘s Allessandro Juliani also guest-stars.

Tags: ,

Comments (7)

• I love that my foreign pages hits/views are welcome, but I’m not allowed to watch some videos. Lovely. Not.

Comment by Lanae – January 6, 2014 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t worry. I can’t see it on my iPhone and I’m in the US. ;) you’re not alone.

Comment by Jules – January 6, 2014 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I associate Allessandro Juliani more with BSG than Smallville.

Comment by side3 – January 6, 2014 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. I’d associate him with Man of Seel before I associate him with Smallville (maybe it’s because I never watched Smallville. Hmm Netflix?)

Comment by SVUnCI – January 6, 2014 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, me too!!! BSG all the way. Because Felix was such a great character.

Comment by Ben – January 12, 2014 12:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Karl…..(sigh)
    That is all.

Comment by Singtress – January 6, 2014 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved, loved, loved the “toaster” reference from Kennex describing Dorian…’specially with BSG’s Gaeta – Allessandro Juliani in the cast this week!

Comment by Heidi – January 7, 2014 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post