Shameless Season 4 Video: Ripped Lip, Feeble Frank and an Arresting (and in Love?) Fiona

“The Gallagher clan is flush,” a triumphant Fiona tells her siblings in the following promo for Shameless‘ forthcoming fourth season (bowing Jan. 12 at 9/8c). “We’re creepin’ up on the poverty line!”

But the oldest Gallagher child might want to ease up on the enthusiasm, given that the rest of the preview for the Showtime dramedy shows the family in its usual disarray.

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Shameless Scoop and More!

An ailing Frank contemplates self-mutilation, Lip has a rough adjustment to college, Ian’s still MIA, Debbie cops a ‘tude and Fiona — who’s getting more serious with her boss — finds herself wearing a pair of shiny new bracelets. So, business as usual, we guess?

Press PLAY on the video below to watch the Gallaghers’ upcoming ups and downs.

1. Kella says:

Can’t watch the video on an iPad. :(

2. ren says:

cant wait!!

3. Kaitlynn Smith says:

Reblogged this on Friends, Waffles, and Work and commented:
    I am so glad I caught up on this show in November! Do yourselves a favor and watch it. The Gallaghers are a lot of fun, and everyone seems to be growing up a bit in season 4. It should be a wonderful ride!

4. David4 says:

No gay stuff?!?!

Not interested then.

5. Sam says:

I love Mickey and Ian’s thing. Having a same-sex relationship that feels authentic is so rare on television. I love Lip, Fiona, Debbie, and Sheila too, but the love those two share is what makes me anticipate every new episode.

6. It’s awesome to visit this site and reading the views of all mates regarding this
    piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.

7. SouthernBelle says:

So….I guess Jimmy’s really gone then? :( I loved his dynamic with Fiona.

• Britta Unfiltered says:

Aww, yeah, the producers confirmed at the end of last season that Jimmy is really dead. Sorry. I’m sad about it too.

8. ree says:

Cant wait god I love this show … and I agree with other besides all of lips storylines my favorite is ian and mickeys

9. Lumpawarrump says:

The premiere is available on demand, on the showtime site and on youtube right now.

10. DN says:

Folks, the writers did the MOST obvious story line with Jimmy, having him bumped off — just as was threatened very early last season (and we didn’t see it because the producers’ rental time of the boat ran out!! Pathetic.). Zero creativity.

A long build up of the heart of the series, the show runners get rid of Jimmy in the most boring, unceremonious way possible. Message: Don’t emotionally invest in this show. You WILL be disappointed.

• Francine says:

I agree that it was a lame way to have Jimmy go, but he was never the heart of the show for me. That would be Fiona and if they ever killed her, then I would be disappointed. I’ll miss his character but the Gallaghers are my main reason for watching. To each their own though.

11. Beth says:

Just watched it in the show time app. I initially didn’t want to because there is no Jimmy but I was pleasantly surprised. Carl steals the show and lip is finding out things arent so easy just because he’s a genius in the school arena. The character I missed the most was Ian!!!

12. Miranda says:

Lip is just insanely sexy. I don’t know what it is about that kid but UNFF!

13. Shane says:

I LOVE this show.But season 4 premiere was so dissapointing.Nothing really to exciting compared 2 season3ep1.No Ian.No jimmy 4 good.They tryin 2 kill this show.Shameless mite nt get renewed for season 5. Sad to say(4 those who said that we have’nt watch the whole season yet wel we did see the upcoming highlights nthin to exictin again).Lets jst enjoy this last season. But Season 3 stil the best! (R.I.P 2011-2014)