Shameless Season 4 Video: Ripped Lip, Feeble Frank and an Arresting (and in Love?) Fiona

Get More: Premieres, Previews, Video

“The Gallagher clan is flush,” a triumphant Fiona tells her siblings in the following promo for Shameless‘ forthcoming fourth season (bowing Jan. 12 at 9/8c). “We’re creepin’ up on the poverty line!”

But the oldest Gallagher child might want to ease up on the enthusiasm, given that the rest of the preview for the Showtime dramedy shows the family in its usual disarray.

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Shameless Scoop and More!

An ailing Frank contemplates self-mutilation, Lip has a rough adjustment to college, Ian’s still MIA, Debbie cops a ‘tude and Fiona — who’s getting more serious with her boss — finds herself wearing a pair of shiny new bracelets. So, business as usual, we guess?

Press PLAY on the video below to watch the Gallaghers’ upcoming ups and downs.

Comments (22)

• Can’t watch the video on an iPad. :(

Comment by Kella – January 5, 2014 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well stop buying iPads that don’t have a capability that every other tablet on earth has. Will you people ever learn? lol

Comment by Chuck Finley – January 5, 2014 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • PS it’s a Youtube video, there’s an app for that ;)

Comment by Chuck Finley – January 5, 2014 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • My ipad didn’t have a problem

Comment by Winter – January 5, 2014 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cant wait!!

Comment by ren – January 5, 2014 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Friends, Waffles, and Work and commented:
    I am so glad I caught up on this show in November! Do yourselves a favor and watch it. The Gallaghers are a lot of fun, and everyone seems to be growing up a bit in season 4. It should be a wonderful ride!

Comment by Kaitlynn Smith – January 5, 2014 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No gay stuff?!?!

Not interested then.

Comment by David4 – January 5, 2014 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You really only watch this show for Mickey and Ian’s abusive relationship? There’s so much more to the show than that.

Comment by Steven – January 5, 2014 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m sure Mickey will be missing Ian on the first half of the season while he’s off filming the Vampire Academy movie.

Comment by Lumpawarrump – January 5, 2014 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Because every other relationship on the sow isn’t “abusive”?

Comment by David4 – January 5, 2014 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I didn’t say that.

Comment by Steven – January 6, 2014 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Mickey and Ian’s thing. Having a same-sex relationship that feels authentic is so rare on television. I love Lip, Fiona, Debbie, and Sheila too, but the love those two share is what makes me anticipate every new episode.

Comment by Sam – January 5, 2014 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s awesome to visit this site and reading the views of all mates regarding this
    piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.

Comment by big idea mastermind review – January 5, 2014 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So….I guess Jimmy’s really gone then? :( I loved his dynamic with Fiona.

Comment by SouthernBelle – January 5, 2014 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aww, yeah, the producers confirmed at the end of last season that Jimmy is really dead. Sorry. I’m sad about it too.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – January 5, 2014 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait god I love this show … and I agree with other besides all of lips storylines my favorite is ian and mickeys

Comment by ree – January 5, 2014 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The premiere is available on demand, on the showtime site and on youtube right now.

Comment by Lumpawarrump – January 6, 2014 01:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Folks, the writers did the MOST obvious story line with Jimmy, having him bumped off — just as was threatened very early last season (and we didn’t see it because the producers’ rental time of the boat ran out!! Pathetic.). Zero creativity.

A long build up of the heart of the series, the show runners get rid of Jimmy in the most boring, unceremonious way possible. Message: Don’t emotionally invest in this show. You WILL be disappointed.

Comment by DN – January 6, 2014 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that it was a lame way to have Jimmy go, but he was never the heart of the show for me. That would be Fiona and if they ever killed her, then I would be disappointed. I’ll miss his character but the Gallaghers are my main reason for watching. To each their own though.

Comment by Francine – January 6, 2014 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just watched it in the show time app. I initially didn’t want to because there is no Jimmy but I was pleasantly surprised. Carl steals the show and lip is finding out things arent so easy just because he’s a genius in the school arena. The character I missed the most was Ian!!!

Comment by Beth – January 6, 2014 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lip is just insanely sexy. I don’t know what it is about that kid but UNFF!

Comment by Miranda – January 8, 2014 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE this show.But season 4 premiere was so dissapointing.Nothing really to exciting compared 2 season3ep1.No Ian.No jimmy 4 good.They tryin 2 kill this show.Shameless mite nt get renewed for season 5. Sad to say(4 those who said that we have’nt watch the whole season yet wel we did see the upcoming highlights nthin to exictin again).Lets jst enjoy this last season. But Season 3 stil the best! (R.I.P 2011-2014)

Comment by Shane – January 16, 2014 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post