Exclusive Parenthood Video: Adam and Crosby Plot to Save Their Sister's Marriage

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Julia and Ed’s borderline inappropriate relationship on Parenthood is about to become a Braverman family-wide problem on this Thursday’s episode (NBC, 10/9c).

In the following exclusive video, Adam spills the beans to Crosby that Ed kissed their sister. He then enlists his younger brother’s help in keeping the peace at the school’s auction and making sure that the recently separated dad keeps his distance from Julia.

RELATED | Parenthood Season 5 Spoilers — Amber and Ryan Reunion

Is Crosby up to the task? Press PLAY to find out, then head to the comments with your thoughts on this question: Are the brothers caring or meddling?

Tags: ,

Comments (15)

• This is the one of the best shows on network TV. Easily in my top 3. Looking forward to Thursday night!

Comment by meleliot – December 31, 2013 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let’s please end this Ed storyline soon! David Denman ruins all relationships!

Comment by webly3 – December 31, 2013 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know Julia’s married and this thing between her and Ed isn’t right, but for some reason I really like the chemistry between them. Am I alone on this?

Comment by shoof – December 31, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes you are most definitely alone in your opinion. I can’t figure out what Julia thinks she’s doing. Why in the world would she go over to his place to say goodbye? That’s just asking for trouble. I found this storyline a complete load of bullcrap from the start and hope Ed goes byebye soon.

Comment by Ally Oop – December 31, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who knows if you’re alone on that opinion. No one can know for sure. I personally don’t share it. I hate storylines that goes to cheating on your husband/or wife.

Comment by Nina – December 31, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve always loved Julia and Joel, but I must admit that I do sort of like the chemistry with Ed. I normally hate cheating storylines, but I don’t want Ed to go!!!

Comment by Kimkim112 – December 31, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What makes this so much worse is that after Crosby cheated on Jasmine, Joel made that sob inducing speech about how he would never cheat on Julia. But I have to give props to the show for showing a realistic portrayal of a marriage in trouble, and the emotional tug of war Julia is going through.

Comment by Allen – December 31, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cheating is terrible, especially in married couples but I get what you’re saying. In fact, Parenthood made a better cheating storyline in a few episodes than Betrayal throughout its whole series. :P

Comment by Jules' fan – December 31, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you’re not alone… I like the chemistry between Julia and Ed too.

Comment by rebecca – December 31, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope, you’re not alone. I want them to have a fiery affair! The fallout would be spectacular.

Comment by Danielle – January 2, 2014 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good clip. I can’t wait to see new episode on Thursday.

Comment by Joey – December 31, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This story line would be more believable if they cast, say, Jesse Bradford as Ed.

Comment by Xandra – December 31, 2013 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People cheat on their attractive spouses with less attractive people ALL the time – see Arnold Schwarzenegger affair with housemaid, Jesse James with Michelle McGee, Eddie Cibriani with Leann Rimes, etc, etc. I don’t think that Julia’s drawn to Ed because of his looks; it’s because he actually talks to her and listens to her and makes her laugh (which Joel hasn’t been doing for the past few months).

Comment by neha – January 1, 2014 02:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say, I think I would rather see Julia with Ed here. I’m not digging her and Joel much anymore…thinking it would bring more drama to actually split the couple. It would give Sydney a story to dig her chops into, and we could see a family we’re invested in take a left turn. Even if it only lasted for a season or two, we’ve seen Joel and Julia married… Might be interesting to see their dynamic separated…just a thought.

Comment by Daniel – January 1, 2014 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Joel and Julia are my favorite and this storyline is just breaking my heart and annoying me at the same time. This whole think is just really making me not like Julia who I normally love.

Comment by gabby – January 1, 2014 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post