Happy Holidays — and Major Spoiler Alerts! — From Your Friends at TVLine

Get More: Spoilers

‘Tis the season to be jolly — especially when we’ve got your exclusive first look at TVLine’s 2013 holiday card!

Yes, folks, our ornamental greeting is packed so tightly with eye-popping spoilers — from Homeland, How I Met Your Mother, Scandal, The Blacklist, Arrow and Glee, to name a few — that it actually shakes like a bowl full of jelly.

RELATED | TVLine Shares Its 2014 Wish List for HIMYM, New Girl, Sleepy Hollow, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More!

Check out our card below, and thanks to each and every one of you for being a part of TVLine’s success (and lively comments section) this year. Happy holidays!

tvline-2014-holiday-card-spoilers

Tags:

Comments (73)

• Wow…

Comment by Clara Lima – December 24, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dana bombed Langley. I KNEW IT. Never trusted that kid.

Comment by Annie Sisk – December 24, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This whole time I suspected Chris.

Comment by A – December 25, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i know right!! its always the quiet ones thats never there

Comment by nate – December 25, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here I thought I was dreaming on some storylines.

Comment by Tori Melching (@lizjaxe) – December 24, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not sure I can trust you on this one…

Comment by Carda – December 24, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THE GIRL WITH THE YELLOW UMBRELLA!

Comment by Tom Charles – December 24, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe he murders her WITH the yellow umbrella.

Comment by Steven – December 24, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Haha-that would be a funny twist.

Comment by Drewer – December 24, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Clue: The How I Met Your Mother Edition.

Ted, in the Train Station, with the Yellow Umbrella.

Comment by cjeffery7 – December 24, 2013 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’d buy that version!

Comment by Jenny – December 25, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I would buy that as well. I think it was Barney at McLaren’s with the pineapple!

Comment by Tom Charles – December 25, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Robin, in Canada, with Alan Thicke

Comment by cjeffery7 – December 25, 2013 07:14 PM PDT
    • That’s got to be a joke.

Comment by steven – December 25, 2013 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Juice is bisexual?! Him being homosexual isn’t the shock but after the SoA season finale, why come out now?!!!!

Comment by netsjetsfan (@netsjetsfan) – December 24, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ohh…this is tongue in cheek. My bad!

Comment by netsjetsfan (@netsjetsfan) – December 24, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This exchange with yourself, is my favourite response so far.

Merry Christmas!

Comment by Beth – December 24, 2013 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, but whose tongue in whose cheek!? ;-)

Comment by TV Gord – December 25, 2013 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that Juice was gay? He cries around girls.

Comment by tonilost – December 24, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ted murders the Mother. I knew it!

Comment by Steven – December 24, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great Holiday Card. Happy Holidays to everyone at TVLine.

Comment by Joey – December 24, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just knew that some people would think you guys were being serious.

Comment by CC – December 24, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would believe it about Juice even if this wasn’t a joke! I love this.

Comment by Beth – December 24, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto. I think Juice is secretly in love with Jax and that’s why he works so hard to impress him and to stay a part of the club.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – December 26, 2013 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LMAO…I love it!!

Comment by Dee – December 24, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ted and the Mother enjoy lazer tag. Nailed it!

Comment by TheHype – December 24, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sheldon marries Penny and they have 12 kids.

Comment by Merry Christmas – December 24, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Finally!!! Penny gets a last name!

Comment by TV Gord – December 25, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I almost believed it when I was reading “Red is Elizabeth’s mother”, as it’s a theory someone proposed some weeks ago here… but then I read “Fitz is Olivia’s half brother” and I realized that was a pun… well done guys! Merry Christmas!

Comment by Nick – December 24, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this! Thanks TVLine :D

Comment by Esaul – December 24, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, these are really good! I’d love to see Pearson Specter actually travel time though. Also, Ted killing the mother would be a funny twist and giving a whole new purpose to Ted telling his kids about how he met her, considering he’d go to prison if he killed her.

Comment by Anna – December 24, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you TVLine for that spoiler card, loved it. “MERRY CHRISTMAS” to all of you at TVLine.com and also, to all of the commenters out there who post on this site. Stay safe during this Holiday Season!

Comment by Pat – December 24, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahaha. I was like “what the heck, this is crazy, and then right when I read ‘Norma Kills Norman” I knew… I just knew…

Comment by Teag – December 24, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want the A Martinez one to be true.

Comment by Kendall – December 24, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i’m really glad i wasn’t the only one who got the a martinez joke. lol

Comment by hmm – December 24, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too. I was thinking that its the kind of joke thats worth it if one person out there laughs. I’m glad there was at least 3

Comment by Smigglesby – December 24, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto lol

Comment by Kro – December 24, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE IT!! I KNEW Red wasn’t Liz’s father! That being said, is maybe Coulson Skye’s father on SHIELD? Or maybe SHIELD is a part of Coulson’s Tahiti.

Comment by jenferner8 – December 24, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nolan and Jack are more then just friends ;)

Comment by Fernando – December 24, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In case you missed the hint on the full page: 2 of those things are true, the rest are false.

Comment by Raist1 – December 24, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Which one is true??

Comment by Michelle – December 24, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • where’s the hint?

Comment by flutiefan – December 24, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t see this anywhere

Comment by Maria – December 25, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I’m pretty sure that Raist1 is just seeing things.

Comment by neha – December 25, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy Holidays to everyone at TVLine!

Comment by Mary – December 24, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t be mean with the Oliver develops a weight problem… imagine, it’d be terrible.jt

Comment by Martin – December 24, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy Holidays for you all! Brody is alive still. You also will see!

Comment by Zepp OnAir – December 24, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wanna watch this show.

Comment by Pamela – December 24, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A Martinez. This made me laugh like a lunatic for a good 3 minutes. Would those kids even know who A Martinez is? I love it…

Comment by Christine (@christine_9774) – December 24, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too much Egg Nog lol

Comment by Shaun Daily – December 24, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Burke kills Christina-I’m going to be laughing about that one for a long time.

Comment by Drewer – December 24, 2013 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was trying to wrap my head around Olivia & Fitz, because I don’t know the shows I read just prior, then when I read about Kurt & Santana… I thought, well done TvLine!

Comment by Jill – December 24, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First, I want to say Cote de Pablo is missed on NCIS and I wish her the best. While I respect Emily Wickersham’s ability, she certainly has a long way to go to convince me; then again, de Pablo was on the show for over seven years, so I should probably give her a chance. Anyway, does TV Line using this tongue-in-cheek “scoop” about Ziva leaving the show on-screen because she’s carrying Tony’s child seemingly confirm the true reason Cote de Pablo left off-screen? In other words, I heard the real reason de Pablo left was that she is expecting in real-life. Now if I am totally off-base, I apologize in advance. And if this is the wrong place to discuss de Pablo’s personal reasons for leaving NCIS, than I apologize for that, too; her reason are her own and I get that. But on the off-chance it is true, well I for one congratulate her and hope she one day returns (in some form) to NCIS. Off-topic for a moment, does anyone think this actual story (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/navy-planted-false-info-nab-ncis-mole-alleged/story?id=21260153) in the real NCIS would make for a great over-arching plot for the show? Maybe not since did the whole mole-on-the-inside thing back in season 6 with Agent Lee. Thoughts?

Comment by Prongs – December 24, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ted turns off the mother’s life support?

Comment by Qwerty – December 24, 2013 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BAHAHAHAHA! nice one, tvline, nice one. =)

Comment by cjeffery7 – December 24, 2013 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You sick bastards.

Comment by Matt M – December 24, 2013 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Ziva had left for that reason I might still be watching NCIS. What they served us was total crap!

Comment by Simon – December 25, 2013 12:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. That would have been so much better.

Comment by CBWBDK1 – December 25, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Burke kills Christina. Don’t give Shonda Rhimes any ideas!

Comment by CK – December 25, 2013 02:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That picture could have used more compression.

Comment by Quang – December 25, 2013 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny knew it was fake when I read the Glee one, but still laughed.

Comment by awnb95 – December 25, 2013 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ….. What is the point of this?

Comment by r0ckmypants – December 25, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Terrific. Oliver needs to exercise much much more!

Comment by Niejan – December 25, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oliver develops a weight problem? But without that nice body women will stop watching. And here’s a Downton spoiler, The Xmas special is an endurance test.

Comment by The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America – December 25, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Puls zycia sprawdziany

Comment by sprawdzian ciekawa Chemia – December 25, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m soooo confused lol

Comment by Britt – December 25, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this! So funny. Thanks tvline!

Comment by BettyLuvsTV – December 26, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thought it was real…read the Scandal one, shocked, but still thought it was real…read the Glee one, really shocked, but still thought it was real…read the HIMYM one, knew it was fake, very relieved, back to the Happy Holidays now.

Comment by Jack – December 26, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • juice being bisexual makes the most sense.

Comment by ren – December 26, 2013 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, Mikey, I see you’re still missing Santa Barbara as much as I am! Good ol’ Cruz Castillo…

Comment by mooshki – December 26, 2013 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So TVLINE goes all April Fool’s for Christmas Eve. I knew it was fake when I read one of my theories on the Xmas bulb.

Comment by idon – December 29, 2013 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva had Tony’s baby! So THAT’S it! LOL!

Comment by Leanna – December 30, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post