TVLine Shares Its 2014 Wish List for HIMYM, New Girl, Sleepy Hollow, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More!

Get More: Commentary, Lists

With the New Year upon us, TVLine is looking to the future — including the end of several beloved shows. As such, this holiday season we’ve got some wishes for the closing seasons of How I Met Your Mother, Sons of Anarchy and Mad Men.

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to January Premieres and More

But that’s not all! Our small-screen desires for 2014 also include a suped-up S.H.I.E.L.D., a more inclusive Saturday Night Live, a Big Bang pregnancy and… less vomit? Plus: Which book-to-TV adaptation are we hoping is a hit? Which scene-stealer needs to come back to the tube? And which couple should play it slow?

Here is what TVLine Founder and Editor-in-Chief Michael Ausiello, Editor-at-Large Matt Webb Mitovich, Senior Editors Michael Slezak and Kimberly Roots, West Coast Editor Meg Masters and West Coast Reporter Vlada Gelman have singled out as dream TV scenarios in the New Year. (Coming later this week: TVLine readers share their picks.)

Comments (103)

• I have two wishes for tv: that Once Upon a Time tries to make their romances less creepy and that Agents of SHIELD absolutely does not have Skye be related to Melinda May. Please please PLEASE do not have her be Skye’s mother.

Comment by sara – December 23, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, lord, I hadn’t even thought of that. That would be incredibly creepy and uncomfortable, especially considering that she’s secretly banging Skye’s crush. (Ugh. Hate that story line.)

Comment by Alia – December 23, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They really haven’t done anything to commit to any sort of crush/romance with Skye and Ward. That’s just lazy and/or cynical viewers expecting there to be a mandatory ship on every show.

Comment by canadian ninja – December 23, 2013 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m starting to loathe the “hey look, everybody’s related to each other” twists that shows keep pulling, or the “Hey, your parents have a mysterious connection to that extraordinary situation you now find yourself in” – Quit it already please (I’m looking at you especially Once)

Comment by Craig Riley – December 24, 2013 02:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yes this on both.

Comment by Mary – December 23, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If I was writing the show, I’d have Skye’s parents as bad guys, and May as the one who killed them. A bit more interesting I think.

Comment by Craig Riley – December 24, 2013 02:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree on the OUAT! They are way creepy, not to mention the Love Triangle is so badly written, that even leaving aside the sudden Hook/Emma flirtation after a few days of Hook not trying to kill everyone, it pretty much reduces the trio to the equivalent of a bad tween movie. This is an adult fairy tale, so where is the maturity? They are all acting like thirteen year olds! And the Snowing romance has just gotten boring as all get out while there’s been hardly any Rumbelle. This show needs new writers!

Comment by meresger – December 24, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • With all of Henry’s relatives in Once Upon A Time, chances are the relationship is a bit incestuous, too. Hook was almost married to Henry’s grandmother. If Hook and Emma got married (I know, looong way off), Hook would be Henry’s step-father, and kinda-sorta-almost step grandfather. Hook didn’t technically marry Gold’s wife, but running away together shows a pretty serious relationship.

Comment by GTS – December 24, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol totally agree with wish number 24 :)) what’s next, showing us the leading ladies’ used tampons? gross

Comment by bluefairy – December 23, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Someone hasn’t watched Orange is the New Black…

Comment by sara – December 23, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry Meg, SOA is going to end a Shakespearean style Bloodbath!!!! Counting the days to 9/14

Comment by Evan – December 23, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TVLine, if you’re going to show puke, please warn us first. It’s a trauma/phobia trigger for some people. It’s not any nicer when you do it than when the shows do.

Comment by Alia – December 23, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally agree about Sleepy Hollow. As much as I love the show, the quality would suffer if they went 22 episodes. But at the same time, 13 doesn’t feel like enough! 15 or 16 would be perfect.

Comment by uh huh – December 23, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely want more episodes, 13 is not enough. 16-18 would be good.

Comment by Alexis – December 24, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just saying Girlfriends Talk Show needs to stop.

Comment by Tom Charles – December 23, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree with Sleepy Hollow, though I’m going to miss it. They need to do a OUAT and do straight run somehow. I hate hiatuses, basically.
    Speaking of OUAT, I hope the Wicked Witch isn’t related to anyone.
    I agree about SNL, too. And they need to pretend Jimmy Fallen and Justin Timberlake are hosting every week because the writing with a few other guests have been lacking in the funny.

Comment by Lysh – December 23, 2013 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I understand ABC wanted to mix things up with putting Ugly Betty to Fridays in its last year and give Flash Forward its spot. Even ratings were down each year, but the fact is Ugly Betty actually left too soon. There was still another season or two that could have been told. After moving it to Fridays all shows that have aired in that time slot since have been one season or less and done.

Comment by Michael – December 23, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Speaking of which, am I the only one who was sorry they cancelled Flash Forward? It improved a lot after the break they took…

Comment by Delirious – December 24, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My wish is that Jax strangles Gemma to death while staring in her eyes and saying how much he hates her!!!

Comment by Liz – December 23, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agreed with The Originals. Being in love with the woman who’s carrying your devilish baby’s brother is screwed up! I wonder if there was an original plan, or their chemistry just happened…

Comment by Taken – December 23, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Elijah and Hayley YES Please

Comment by A – December 23, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes yes yes! Love that Hayley and Elijah got a mention. High 5 Vlada!

Comment by Naazneen – December 27, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best thing about Netflix is that it’s series are all release at once. If they did it a weekly basis then it would lose some respect.

Comment by Kyle C. – December 23, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • With international airing schedules, it’s already difficult enough to talk to anyone about shows which are airing, add to that the sheer number of shows which are based on other foreign shows, films or books, spoilers are a mainstay of television now, and I think people have got more savvy when discussing plots. Netflix is actually better, because it puts the whole world on an equal footing with their shows.

Comment by Craig Riley – December 24, 2013 02:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And let’s not be so oversensitive about spoilers, people used to only consider actual plot twists spoilers, these days they go crazy about even small things from episodes that have already aired and info from promos (which are deliberately designed in such way that they give you a taste for the next ep WITHOUT giving anything important away). Chill, people, it’s fun to watch even when you know the name of a new character. Hell, it was fun to watch season 3 finale of LOST even knowing they would HAVE TO GO BACK, KATE! ;)
      And it’s not so hard to avoid spoilery discussion, if I’d managed to avoid anything about the Breaking Bad finale this season, anything is possible:)

Comment by Ewa – December 24, 2013 04:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Disagree with NCIS. Her addition has been great for a show that’s been on so long. I’m glad Ziva left.

Comment by Ryan – December 23, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think they dislike her, just saying she kind of one-ups Gibbs. I’ve seen that too. Not respectful.

Comment by Danyelle – December 23, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yea, I didn’t think they dislike her. I just disagree with “take it down juuuuuuust a notch.” I meant I like her character the way she is…doesn’t need to be taken down.

Comment by Ryan – December 23, 2013 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, she’s doing fine. Gibbs is the one who gets treated like some sacred cow too much.

Comment by canadian ninja – December 23, 2013 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It’s a sad fact that I agree with you.
            Yes, he’s the main hero and the center of the story. But… he’s not “untouchable”.

To me the way the show’s written, it doesn’t feel like Gibbs’s a hero, and a human being, who has his faults, and is lovable because of that. It feels as if he’s untouchable. He can do whatever he wants, and all’s good [break rules, laws, etc], all’s good, because HE’s doing it for family. In his, and the other characters case it seems to be justified, when the people they catch as their work actually “pay” for their “mistakes”.

I like Bishop. And I have felt zero bad vibe from her behaviour, or her behaviour towards Gibbs and the team. Sure, he’s the boss. But I don’t feel what you’re describing – “Ellie one-ups Gibbs”. So I have no problem with that. If she does, I welcome it!

I’m sad to say I do not like Gibbs, and how the show is written [somehow it's gotten a bigger mess with each passing season, and even the sudden changes they went, and are going through, don't fix it for me]. But I do love Bishop. Though I’d rather watch the Bishop-show without the NCIS story, cause I can’t make myself watch the “Gibbs and team” show with Ellie added. I don’t want her, the lovable Bishop, around those characters I have no respect for anymore. *sad, former, passionate ncis fan*

Comment by R.H. (@alittlebitofm) – December 27, 2013 01:13 PM PDT
      • I agree, Danyelle, that the character is disrespectful. Gibbs would never tolerate that from McGee and DiNozzo. I think she has potential, but the show needs to make her more of a team player.

Comment by suzi – December 23, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I expect that’s built into the plan, the reaction shots of Tony and McGee seem to foreshadow that is coming.

Comment by John 1138 – December 24, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I like Emily Wickersham but hope that they’ll turn her into more of a probie instead of trying so hard to highlight her super skills. We don’t need Mary Sue 2.0. I want to like her but if they start marginalizing Tony and Tim like they did with Ziva, I can’t say that I’ll be happy about her being on board. I want to see Tony treated with respect and I also hope to see him being portrayed as brilliant and brave in dangerous situations. I don’t want to always see Gibbs and female star getting all the excitement and flattering writing.

Comment by Pat – December 24, 2013 12:18 PM PDT
      • She’s really new at this aspect of NCIS, I think her problem is sometimes she has no filter and she speaks without thinking because that’s how her mind works, that’s how she’s wired. Gibbs never does anything without a good reason. Yes, she might come across the wrong way on occassion but if she were Ziva-clone everybody would hate her. I was surprised when she removed earwig in the one episode but her explaination to Gibbs was spot on, even if he wasn’t happy about her doing it.

Comment by jenferner8 – December 24, 2013 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Better yet, take Bishop off NCIS. They jumped the gun hiring this one. I’ve given her three episodes and that’s enough. Can’t stand how Gibbs and Tony have been turned stupid and spineless to make her fit in.

Comment by DorisA – December 24, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some more character development for Kalinda on The Good Wife. Yes, the husband storyline was a bust, but this doesn’t mean we don’t want to know more about her. She’s got to be more than just a badass investigtor. And they’re sitting on a gold mine with an actress of Archie Panjabi’s caliber.

Comment by CW – December 23, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. I hate how they don’t use her a lot. She’s the best character and its not her fault they gave her a stupid story line.
      I also agree about NCIS. Ellie is doing wayyyyy to much to fit in. She needs a chill pill ASAP

Comment by Britt – December 25, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you hate the puke so much, why are you showing a close-up? Gross. At least on TV it only lasts a couple of seconds and if you look away you miss it. Geez…

Comment by Babygate – December 23, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish that they would get rid of Rusty on Major Crimes

Comment by Laurie Emerson – December 23, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree completely! His storyline has gone on too long, either get the trial over with, kill him or the killer. His constant angst about his mother and whether or not he is gay has become very droll. Someone make a decision. The young man has done a pretty good job of acting, better than his Two and Half Men stint. But please get it over with!

Comment by Rusty – December 23, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree… He is really getting on my nerves. Plus the new DA is such a bitch.

Comment by GeoDiva – December 23, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes to Vanessa Williams!!!! I really wanna see her back on TV.

Comment by abz – December 23, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Agents of shield should hire some of the Nikita writers, they are amazing

Comment by Michelle – December 23, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This!! I’ve never fallen asleep watching Nikita, while with Agents… It’s a good show, but a little bland, or I don’t know, there is something missing. Funny that everybody recognizes the amazingness of Nikita, still its ratings are so poor. Clearly Nielsen owners don’t go to entertainment sites and/or don’t read reviews.

Comment by Roz11 – December 23, 2013 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They just really need to improve, in general. The premise (and promise) was awesome, but the general delivery was disappointing – having Alphas but with no mutants/powers/etc in the “hunting” team, and dropping a couple comic book references here and there, doesn’t make it a must-watch. Matt’s wish (#1) is another good step, imho, but it’s not only that. Step up, writers/producers, please!

Comment by Delirious – December 24, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Veronica Mars will find a home in syndication after Soapnet ends this week. With the movie coming out, VM needs a new spot to feed the audience.

Comment by CourtTV – December 23, 2013 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re: NCIS. They are trying wayyyy too hard to force Bishop on the fans to the point of making her unlikeable. I liked the season’s earlier episodes that gave the original cast more screen time and a chance to shine (something missing when the emphasis was on TIVA).

Comment by auntiemm – December 23, 2013 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve had more than enough of her already. No interest in her life, and she brings nothing to the team that isn’t already covered. Someone else said they were surprised how much of a negative effect there was after Ziva left, and I agree.

Comment by mightyt – December 25, 2013 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eeww! Cyrus spew. Gross. It looks like we are hoping for a lot for the final season of SoA.
    I watched a little of the original Broadchurch earlier this year, but it just did not keep with me. I find it funny that David Tennant is going to be in the Fox version. Seems rather odd, especially for folks who have seen the original. Hopefully (as you stated) enough will have changed story-wise that it is a worthwhile exercise

Comment by CC – December 23, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some of the comedy picks here are just awful. Mindy is horribly unfunny this year, TCO and Goldbergs deserve to be chopped (too much Robin Williams is, well, too much) and New Girl’s worst mistake was putting Nick and Jess together- break them up, and fix Schmidt (and Cece) plz.

Comment by Apples – December 23, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed except on The Goldbergs. that show is a gem, and Wendi McLendon-Covey is phenomenal in her role. she deserves a nomination, any nomination, even if it’s a People’s Choice Award.

Comment by flutiefan – December 23, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Speaking of comedy picks… TBH, my wish would be that they totally save my “surprise rookie of the year”: Ground Floor. Seriously, it’s amazing, and almost all actors are great – with McGinley being the cherry on top. And of course, BRIGA HEELAN = STUNNING.

Comment by Delirious – December 24, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since I don’t watch 18 of the shows mentioned..don’t care about them. However, NCIS is killing itself with Bishop. I still can’t believe they gave the green light to her for the full season before her first episode was aired. I could tolerate her as a recurring character, about once every 3 or 4 episodes, but every episode with her know it all attitude, makes me want to throw a brick at the screen. Have her screw up badly and send her back to the NSA!

Comment by Rusty – December 23, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gimme Girlfriends Talk Show at least twice a month!

Comment by flutiefan – December 23, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Llke your wishes on the comedies. Can TVLIne run a few of the networks??

Comment by Boiler – December 23, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My wish is for Once Upon a Time to stop the family ties with all the villians and the main characters. I just want to see a baddie that is evil because he/she likes it. No more tragic childhood stories… we need a real challenge for the Charming family!

Comment by James – December 23, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amen to Meg’s comments about “Community”. After all the messy, crazy news and drama surrounding the show this past year, it would be so nice to have the show bounce back from all of that next season and start 2014 off on the right note.
    And I too wish Glover success with his “Atlanta” show.

Comment by Angela – December 23, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey TV Line – how about you be harbinger of change and don’t whine about there being too much puke while showing us….PUKE! In freeze frame, no less. Yeesh!

Comment by Donna Kauffman – December 23, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally agree on Gillian Anderson!

Comment by Steven – December 23, 2013 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that they should put Vanessa Williams on ABC’s Revenge. I could see her being great on that show.

Comment by Joe – December 23, 2013 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No Thank You

Comment by Sarahliz1624 – December 23, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sleepy Hollow must not have 3 hiatus breaks in season 2. It hurt the ratings in season 1.

Comment by Ally – December 23, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My wish is for the rest of the season of The Mentalist to fulfill the promise of excellence put forth by the first two episodes of the post-Red John reboot.

Comment by Maryann – December 23, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish that Originals, Reign, and Tomorrow people are renewed for a second season.

Comment by Lori – December 23, 2013 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish that Supernatural would bring back Bobby. I still haven’t forgiven them for that.
    I wish Original will eventually let this baby be born and that it will be a little girl (it seems like all the babies on tv these days are boys).
    I agree with the wish of Bernadette getting a bun in the oven.

Comment by I wish – December 23, 2013 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you just HAD to mention Go On didn’t you, Vlada…. and now i’ve gone and remembered the sad cancellation of Best Friends Forever the year before…. its gonna take a lot of wine to get me out of this tailspin of emotion. *sigh*

Comment by cjeffery7 – December 23, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss Go On so much.

Comment by tp – December 23, 2013 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry Matt, I won’t be able to help you out with your wish for Helix. I refuse to get involved with another show on SyFy. They cancel worth while shows and keep adding that fake ghost hunting crap. I’m barely holding on for Haven and Being Human. I remember a time when Sci-Fi had my attention. SyFy has screwed it up.

Comment by tp – December 23, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ain’t that the truth. I’m still pissed about the cancellation of “Eureka.”

Comment by I'll Second That – December 24, 2013 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish that The Vampire Diaries would come up with a plot worth watching. In my opinion the show has had a clear lack of direction ever since season 3 ended. Season 5 could have potential if they play this Augustine thing correctly and start using Caroline and Bonnie in a useful way, we went through all this trouble to get Bonnie back and she has been in one episode since then. Use the characters we already care about, everyone knows new characters tend to die quickly.

Comment by anna – December 23, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This! Exactly what I’ve been thinking about the show. They should change the series’ name to Lost because clearly they have no idea where they’re going, just wandering around the tedious love-triangle.

Comment by Jason – December 23, 2013 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vanessa Williams for the new NCIS in new Orleans

Comment by csr – December 23, 2013 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have the exact opposite wish for The Killing. I definitely want something to happen between Linden and Holder. Perhaps they could go somewhere in the middle and leave it ambiguous. I certainly don’t want them to become this happy couple. But they’re too much like Mulder and Scully not to take it anywhere especially with Holder acting as if he has unrequited feelings for Linden all the time. And with the level of chemistry the two actors have, it would be a shame to keep it completely platonic (as to me it seems as if their feelings for each other have gone past that anyway).

Comment by AT – December 23, 2013 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you. When you have that much chemistry, it is hard to ignore and not wish it could lead to a fulfilling relationship. I’ve noticed that it’s become frowned upon by some people to actually entertain the thought of leads having a relationship and you are accused as being a shipper, but watching Holder throughout three seasons with Linden, I really want them to end up together, not walking off arm in arm in the sunset, because that’s ridiculous, but just knowing that they have something special and meaningful beyond a plutonic relationship.

Comment by Marc – December 24, 2013 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish for a new (final) season of Haven. This season was a bit underwhelming and it needs and deserves an epic close.
    I wish for Supernatural to stop killing great characters. And to bring Zeke/whatever his name is out of Sam. Me would like me some Tahmoh Penikett!!
    About Sleepy Hollow, sad, but true. Withdrawal syndrome is better than disappointment. And this show is just SO. MUCH. FUN!
    I didn’t know the final season of Mad Men are actually two!!?? This is Christmas in advance for me! Thanks Mr. AMC!

Comment by roz12 – December 24, 2013 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My only wish for Syfy to renew Haven season 5 already

Comment by aiza11 – December 24, 2013 03:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Netflix system is perfect, don’t change anything just because it’s difficult to recap! And many other websites manage somehow, as well as people discussing it (especially that quality shows give you something to talk about for weeks after you’ve watched them). Binge watching FTW! :)

Comment by Ewa – December 24, 2013 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Binge watching is one of the major reasons I have Netflix, and I wouldn’t keep it if that should change. I’d probably just buy the season pass on iTunes or the entire season/ series on bluray .

Comment by Marc – December 24, 2013 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree with the one for NCIS! I like Bishop all right, but they’re trying too hard to make the viewers like her and that’s keeping me from accepting her wholeheartedly. The showrunners need to have confidence that they’ve created a likeable character, let her grow naturally, and trust that the audience will embrace her in their own time.

Comment by Ashley – December 24, 2013 06:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope – I mean sincerely hope – that TBBT doesn’t feel it has to resort to having a baby introduced into the show.
    That is always. . .always. . .a last gasp ratings grab and in almost every case is a jump the shark moment.
    Family Guy might be an exception , but on that show the the parents are sensible adults. . ..not comic characters.
    Yes, I suppose that they could do a few gags on Bernadettes hormones going amock, but then what. . ..
    Ovrerall, a bad and short sighted idea.

Comment by J.Norman – December 24, 2013 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish that Orphan Black season two will leave us all just as ecstatic as the first instalment and that Tatiana Maslany will get that Emmy nomination this time (or at least win the Golden Globe in a few weeks).

Comment by Lanie – December 24, 2013 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!!! LOVE ORPHAN BLACK!!! Tatiana Maslany is an AMAZING actress and should be recognized for her ability!!! Great show. And I would like to see Matt Smith nominated for his role as The Doctor…but I doubt that will happen. I mean, David Tennant didn’t even get nominated when he was The Doctor. So I doubt that Matt will.

Comment by Nikki – December 24, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about more tv shows with either minority characters as the leads or tv shows that have more minority character?!

Comment by huiz – December 24, 2013 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding NCIS, I gather the three stories introducing Bishop were a test and that when they wrote them, they had not committed to continuing her as a part of the team.

It will be interesting to see now that she is a member of the cast if they integrate her into the story lines without the heavy emphasis that was in the first three stories.

Comment by Rick Katze – December 24, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If they decided she was perfect based on those three episodes, this is gonna be a looooong season.

Comment by mightyt – December 25, 2013 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My wishes:

Sleepy Hollow – that they don’t”rush “head”long (pun intended!) into hooking up Abbie and Ichabod prematurely (if that is the direction they go anyway) I know some fans ship them. It can happen but at the right time which is NOT YET IMO. And please more John Noble – as the sin eater!!

That OUAT get back to the incredible character development and writing that made it great in the first place and the return of Rumple/Gold.

That OUAT:WONDERLAND be given a chance to grow and develop by fans and network. The leads are fantastic and stories very good so far. It has enormous potential and is just a fun watch.

The Following: That Joe Carroll still be alive – Please. I so ♥ Purefoy and the show won’t be the show without him as an integral part of it – in the flesh – as it were.

For TV Line: That commenters be a bit kinder in their responses and more understanding of differing opinions from their own.

Comment by kirads09 – December 24, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My one and only wish: that Parks and Rec be given at least a 13 episode order for next season.

Comment by Kay – December 24, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here is my wish for NCIS…please take the gauze off of the camera lens. I can hardly tell who’s on screen. They’re older…let’s not try to hide it.

Comment by BillieJane – December 24, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post