Orphan Black Season 2 Teaser: 'I'm One of a Kind'

Get More: Previews, Video

Christmas just came early for sci-fi geeks — thanks to a new teaser trailer for BBC America’s Orphan Black.

RELATED | Orphan Black‘s Tatiana Maslany Talks ‘Shocking’ Golden Globe Nomination, Previews Season 2

The video, first posted on EW.com, features murky images of four central clones played by Golden Globe nominee Tatiana Maslany (though no Helena, despite my refusal to believe she’s dead).

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Chelsea Lately, Once, Family Guy, NCIS, Braxtons & More

As the women’s visages get swept into an animated strand of DNA, we hear the clones’ overlaid voices deliver a message that’s broad enough to lure in potential new fans (while titilating the already obsessed): “I’m part of a sisterhood like no other — a piece of a puzzle I can barely comprehend. My life is someone else’s experiment. My name is Alison Hendrix, is Cosima Niehaus, is Rachel Duncan, Sarah Manning — and I’m one of a kind.”

Press play below for the full video. Season 2 of Orphan Black premieres Saturday, April 19 on BBC America.

Comments (17)

• CAN’T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!

Comment by cae – December 23, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They really need to get season 1 out on Netflix

Comment by Nick Murphy – December 23, 2013 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutly! I’ve been trying to get some of my friends to watch the show but, of course, you have to watch from the beginning or you’ll miss too much. They all WANT to watch it but can’t because it’s not available to stream anywhere yet. Come on BBCA get on the ball. Season two would have a much bigger fan base if you would put season one out first so people can catch-up!

Comment by KCJ – December 23, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously. I know it’s available On Demand but I’d rather rewatch the whole thing commercial-free on Netflix.

Comment by dreamlife613 – December 23, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!!!!

Comment by Molly – December 26, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy that TV Line put an ad when you click on this page because it means Orphan Black is seriously awesome

Comment by brycealexander – December 23, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • being from London i really believed that Sarah and Felix were English, they do the best English accents i have heard in a long time
    such a great show, i love it

Comment by sarah – December 23, 2013 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you are Canadian, the SPACE channel is airing the entire first season several times on January 3 starting at 6 am.

Comment by AMD – December 23, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Awesome thank you

Comment by Teag – December 23, 2013 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My brain just spun around in happy circles and then fainted. I am wayyyy too excited for this for it to be so far away.

Comment by Kayla – December 23, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On pins and needles waiting for Season 2. This was my favorite new show of 2013 and I can’t wait to see how they top themselves in Season 2!

Comment by Luis – December 23, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is amazing.

Comment by Austin – December 23, 2013 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can this hurry and come back on please!! WITH Helena!!!!!!!

Comment by DeeKayTee – December 26, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this teaser has a skyfall feel to it. i love it!

Comment by ren – December 26, 2013 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is your roomate’s sister-in-law a clone?

Comment by Geo – December 23, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a love/hate with all the Orphan Black related news items we’ve been getting of late — LOVE seeing *anything* to do with the show, especially as it pertains to Season Two but HATE that we have to wait 4 more months to find out what’s going to happen next.

Comment by Leigh – December 23, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LMAO best. response. ever !!

Comment by rai – December 23, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post