Is Revenge's Daniel Blind? Did Psych Jamaica You Smile? Did X Factor Dis Demi? And More Qs

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Revenge Daniel Shoots EmilyRevenge, Masters of Sex, How I Met Your Mother, NCIS, Daily Show and The X Factor!

1 | Did Haven‘s black goo balls perchance make anyone else think of the Vermicious Knids from Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator…? No? Just our grade-school selves?

2 | Has everyone recovered yet from the pain that was Saturday Night Live‘s “Three Wise Guys” sketch?

3 | If Revenge’s Daniel managed to overhear Emily incriminating herself before shooting her, wouldn’t he also have noticed Aiden chloroforming Victoria and carrying her off? Or was he the kind of drunk that affects one’s vision but not their hearing? And conspiracy theory time: Emily is faking amnesia in the promo, right?

RELATED | Revenge Season 3 Spoilers — Why Daniel Shot Emily

4 | On Once Upon a Time, who do you think slipped the storybook into Mary Margaret’s closet that random day in 2011? If Hook is traipsing around New York City in his leathers, do people assume he’s a costumed Times Square character? And if, as some theorize, Emma will play “Dorothy” to Rebecca Mader’s Wicked Witch, does that make Henry “Toto”?Psych Musical Roday

5 | How glorious was it that Psych: The Musical eventually allowed Gus to let loose with a full-on “Jamaican Inspector Man” number? You’d totally go see that version of Ripper, right?

6 | Betrayal is still supposed to make us feel icky watching it, right?

7 | On Homeland, as compelling as Javadi’s pep talk/speech to Carrie was on the eve of Brody’s death, did it make any sense that he was the one giving it?

RELATED | Homeland Mystery: Did [Spoiler] Really Die?

8 | Who’d have ever bet Masters of Sex would end its season with a more heart-stopping cliffhanger than its Showtime lead-in Homeland? And can the producers please reconsider killing off Julianne Nicholson’s cancer-stricken trailblazer Dr. Lillian DePaul next season? Or at least keep her around long enough to send her on another road trip with Lizzy Caplan’s Virginia?

9 | Is Virginia Madsen’s Penelope really and truly dead on Witches of East End? And if yes, why the heck did Lifetime hire the Oscar-nominated actress and then give her nothing to do all season but lurk around her mansion cackling and rubbing her hands together maniacally?

HIMYM Andrew Rannells10 | Anyone else find themselves alternately laughing and cowering in fear at Andrew Rannells’ fire eyes on How I Met Your Mother? Is the good news about HIMYM airing its series finale in March that we won’t have to — wait for it — wait for it?

RELATED | How I Met Your Mother Exclusive: [Spoiler]‘s Back For One Final Encore

11 | Which Monday CBS sitcom character has gotten sillier this season: 2 Broke Girls‘ Caroline or Mike & Molly‘s Molly? Speaking of the Girls: Really? Moving them to 8 pm? CBS’ scheduling gurus do know half of Max’s jokes are double entendres about vaginas and penises, right?

12 | Which moment in The Voice‘s season finale was more awkward: An entire video package devoted to Christina Aguilera’s weird noises, or she and Lady Gaga getting very cozy during their performance of “Do What U Want”? And did you ever think you would find yourself going gaga over the umpteenth reality singing competition rendition of Whitney Houston’s “I Have Nothing”? Was Tessanne Chin’s epic rendition the moment that solidified her win?

13 | After watching The Sing-Off all week, we only have one question: What makes Nick Lachey qualified to host anything?

14 | With props to Zap2It: In the TV-movie about the Today show’s backstage hullabaloo, can Trophy Wife‘s Natalie Morales please play Natalie Morales?

15 | Does NCIS seem to use the fuzzy/”Barbara Walters” lens, on everybody, during scenes at HQ?

RELATED | NCIS: LA Season 5 Spoilers — Kensi/Deeks Romance

16 | The instant that Person of Interest guest-cast the estimable Camryn Manheim, who else correctly guessed that she would be revealed as Control? (And do you think POI‘s Control knows Scandal‘s Command?)

17 | Wouldn’t Barbara Walters’ Most Fascinating People of 2013 have been much more entertaining if she had scored face time with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian? (Imagine the soundbites!)

18 | Do you think The X Factor‘s obnoxious, Demi-Lovato-Annoying-Juiceill-advised video showing rehab graduate Demi Lovato drinking the absinthe-looking “Annoying Juice” — a moment that had her clearly upset and angry — was vicious payback for her stealing headlines before the finale by announcing her plan to exit the show? Or could it have been just another moment of tone-deafness from a production that — for three seasons now — has never managed to quite get anything right?

19 | Snap poll: How many times have you been moved to tears by Apple’s “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”/”loner kid makes best holiday mashup video ever” ad?

20 | Was there a classier, more emotional send-off in recent memory than Jon Stewart and The Daily Show‘s farewell to John Oliver? (Video below.) And do we think Oliver really wasn’t aware the royal bit he had been working on all day was just a ruse?

The Daily Show
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook

Comments (76)

• No one slipped the book into Mary Margaret’s closet. As Blue indicated right before the Dark Curse started, it magically manifested at the time right before Emma was the right age in order to lead Henry to the Savior.

Comment by Rob – December 20, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because….

Comment by xav – December 20, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Because otherwise Henry never would’ve discovered the truth and gone looking for Emma.

Comment by Rob – December 20, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You are exactly right. That’s what the Blue Fairy meant when she said the “story” would reveal itself to Emma in time (when Henry showed up at her door in Boston and began talking about the story from the book).

Comment by Andrew – December 20, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I might just have terrible memory but didn’t Pinocchio/August write the book? He was involved somehow wasn’t he?

Comment by Maris – December 20, 2013 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He didn’t write it, he just repaired it (and added the story of Pinocchio to it) after it was damaged when Regina destroyed Henry’s “castle” hideout near the mines (He had hidden it there when she gave orders for the castle to be bulldozed).

Comment by Andrew – December 20, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You’re right, thank you

Comment by Maris – December 20, 2013 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • As I recall, August didn’t repair the book, he re-wrote it because Regina made sure the original disappeared.

Comment by Ginger Snap – December 20, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But we know that August wrote the book. So the question is how did he slip into Storybrooke and leave her to find it?

Comment by Ginger Snap – December 20, 2013 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding #20, I loved the Daily Show tribute to John Oliver, It was classy and touching. I will miss him on the Daily Show, but I am looking forward to watching his new show on HBO. He is a funny and talented man.

Comment by Mary Ann – December 20, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #3 .. I said this from the moment that scene aired! It made me scratch my head. Daniel heard that but didn’t wonder why his mother stopped talking & sounded like her voice was muffled for a second? Stupid. Underestimating the intelligence of their audience.

Comment by Samantha – December 20, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve underestimated the intelligence of Daniel since episode 1 so it rang sadly true for me that he’d be so consumed with his own anger to notice.

Comment by dude – December 20, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I assumed at first that Daniel was around the corner listening as is the typical TV fashion but that doesn’t explain how come he didn’t hear Aiden say “Wait two minutes before shooting.” or whatever that line was. I was more than a little confused by the set up of the Daniel confronting Emily scene, which I enjoyed.

Comment by CLNorman – December 20, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Daniel didn’t hear Aiden because he didn’t have the closed captioning on ;-)

Comment by nolan lover – December 20, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LMAO. Funny you should say that. I couldn’t even understand him when he cornered Lydia to give her the papers to the beach house (and he used an American accent!) Dude needs to learn how to up his register a little bit instead of being so “throaty.” I can’t understand a damn word he says half the time.

Comment by Andrew – December 20, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Revenge needs to kill Daniel. He is even more useless than Charlotte, which is saying quite a bit. The amnesia thing is so overdone. I hope she’s faking it. And I was hoping that Daniel would frame Victoria for the shooting, since he alternates between hating and loving her just like he does to everyone on the show every other episode.

Comment by Mikael – December 24, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Daniel Grayson is blind, but even drunk he managed to shot her wife twice in the stomach during night time. Explain me? Enternaining is not synomym of stupidity. Once a fan wrote Revenge is a good show, we just have to watch it without thinking to much. Sorry, I can’t I have a brain.

Comment by adona – December 21, 2013 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have LOVED Witches of East End, but I definitely questioned Virginia Madsen’s casting/character’s purpose several times this season. I love Virginia Madsen (even had to explain my seal-handclapping delight back when she showed up on Monk to my husband!) but she has really been lackluster as Penelope. I get that she’s Joanna’s foil, but what a poorly developed one, and very much the most Passions/low-rent CGI soapy character of the entire show. I can’t decide if I want her to be truly dead so I can stop feeling bad for thinking poorly of a Virginia Madsen performance or if I want her to survive and redeem Penelope to the character we all know Virginia Madsen can deliver!

Comment by Lucy – December 20, 2013 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope the second season will feature more of the Penelope character perhaps in flashbacks…i.e. What happened to her after Joanna killed her father, did she go back to Asgard, is her father there, why did she have to steal powers from her sons and Freya to become stronger, how she broke Joanna’s spell and if since Joanna had been watching her, how did Joanna not know Penelope was Athena….there is a lot of story that needs to be developed around that character.

Comment by Raina – December 26, 2013 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i enjoyed psych, but they could have toned down the ‘jamaica’ a little….too much on that.

Comment by Mrs. Peele – December 20, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought Psych the Musical was just OK and more than a little over-hyped just like the “Clue’ episode. And in both cases the pineapple showed up almost immediately. I love Psych, but actually enjoyed the musical Two and a Half Men much more. For me, the “Last Night Gus” and the western episodes of Psych were much better.

Comment by Stormy – December 20, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I liked the musical episode of Psych but didn’t love it. I think the fact that this has been overhyped was part of the problem. The none musical part of the episode also appeared to drag on for a bit too long at times, but I’m glad that everybody other than Henry got the chance to do some song and dance number on the episode.

Comment by QuinnMallory – December 20, 2013 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thought the exact same thing about 2 Broke Girls!!!

Comment by Ange – December 20, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its 30 minutes earlier big difference?

Comment by Larry – December 20, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Jamaican Inspector Man song was amazing… I’d see that show.

Comment by Babybop – December 20, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know that’s right.

Comment by Daisy – December 20, 2013 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Did you hear about Pluto? That’s messed up, right? LOVED Jamaican Inspector Man. Would really have loved to have seen a fully staged version, tho’ – costumes and dancing prostitutes and all.

Comment by Annie Sisk – December 20, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol @Daisy. I even heard Gus saying it in my head when I read it

Comment by TVPeong – December 20, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loved the Psych Musical. Jamaican Inspector Man was the highlight.

Comment by maggie – December 20, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #12 I really don’t think either moment was awkward. All the comments I’ve seen online about the performance are positive for the most part, and the only negatives about Xtina’s video package are the standard “Xtina makes everything about herself.”
    I don’t think anyone (other than whoever wrote this article, I guess) thought either thing was awkward

Comment by Artlight – December 20, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. That performance was great, and why wouldn’t they put a little show on? Specially since were ”hating each other” according to the tabloids.
      The video was just as silly as the other ones from the judges.

Comment by sophie – December 20, 2013 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes I immediately wondered how in the world 2 Broke Girls could be showed at 8 pm. Isn’t that suppose to be the Family Hour?

I loved the whole John Oliver send off. He did seem surprised and he was all choked up at the end. Very classy!

Comment by Tammy – December 20, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Family hour been dead for a while

Comment by Larry – December 20, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Hook is traipsing around New York City in his leathers, do people even notice?

Comment by Ping – December 20, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s New York City, they wouldn’t even bat an eye.

Comment by Hannah – December 20, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Emma lived in Boston prior to Henry coming to find her in Season 1…why would they be in NYC now?

Comment by Aryn – December 20, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why Boston? She has Henry now. Anything is game.

Comment by lisa – December 21, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As a New Yorker, I can safely tell you no.

Comment by Ray – December 20, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 3. I’d be shocked if she wasn’t faking it.
    4: Blue did it. Even if she didn’t have her memories, she still could have felt like she “had” to go and sneak the book into Mary Margaret’s apartment. And we know no strangers came to Storybrooke until Emma showed up so who else could it have been? And yes, Henry would most definitely be Toto.
    13. I ask myself the same question
    19: Crying? I’m not crying! There’s just imaginary ninjas cutting onions here.

Comment by Addie – December 20, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4. Rumple. He always wanted everyone to figure things out.
    20. That was a perfect way to say goodbye to Oliver. I even teared up there for a bit.

Comment by Daisy – December 20, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13) I’m pretty sure it’s the dimples.

Comment by wordsmith – December 20, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Compared to Mario Lopez, he’s a gem!

Comment by K2 – December 20, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4. The most obvious culprit to me would be Mr. Gold. He was the one who made sure Henry was adopted by Regina in the first place. It would make sense if all of this was his doing.

Comment by A fan – December 20, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The thing is, Gold/Rumple has never been subtle. If he had anything to do with the book, he would have been dropping hints all over the place.

Comment by Addie – December 20, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s a good point, because he was the one who put the loophole into the curse that allowed for Emma to break it in the future, so maybe the book’s existence is an element of that somehow.

Mary Margaret saying that the book just “materialized” in her bedroom closet is probably the closest explanation the producers will probably give us, though.

Comment by Andrew – December 20, 2013 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Didn’t we already know that August/Pinocchio was linked to that book? He seems the likeliest culprit, as the only non-cursed Enchanted Forest denizen wandering the world at that point.

Comment by wordsmith – December 20, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On TVLine’s Popular TV Shows Q&A, is it not painfully obvious by now that the editors have some kind of bias against Revenge, what with them picking at every little detail week in week out?

Seriously guys, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. Revenge is as good as it’s ever been and you guys keep using it as your punching bag. Knock it off.

Comment by SJ – December 20, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Revenge but I don’t think that’s true at all. They pick on pretty much everybody and everything.

Comment by Daisy – December 20, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #20 – Jon Stewart always makes sure that the show’s correspondents get appropriate send offs, but this one tops them all. Hopefully, Mr. Oliver will one day return as a guest.

Comment by Dicie – December 20, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 16. I have only a vague recollection of the casting announcement, so I was pleasantly surprised at her being Control. It honestly didn’t cross my mind at that point either (and I still feel fine about it because I am surprised she was because Control isn’t exactly a one off or even a half season one off type role, Control has every reason to become like and Elias or even her henchman Hirsh).

18. I thought that was super obnoxious, and I didn’t even think of the rehab angle. I mean, it was just mean spirited in general. Of course, I also would continually wonder, especially when she was down to just Carlito, that someone didn’t just tell Paulina she could speak spanish. Its not like the episode is live or anything, they would have time to do subtitles, but Carlito would have understood her, Mario and Demi would have a notion of when she was done. I mean, instead of just letting her look foolish the whole season.

Comment by Kate – December 20, 2013 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 16. As soon as they said “Control” on Person of Interest I INSTANTLY thought of Scandal’s “Command”

Comment by samantha – December 20, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #3: That exact thought did pop into my head. LOL.

#5: Truly loved the Psych musical episode! Definitely loved seeing Gus give it his all as Jamaican Inspector Man :) He’s awesome.

Comment by Eliza – December 20, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 15. As far as I can tell the “fuzzy” lens is used all the time. It is annoying when everything we watch is nice and crisp in HD. :(
    16. LOVE Camryn. So glad they’re using her, period! :D

Comment by Kim R – December 20, 2013 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Also, can we see more of Dr. Joe on Major Crimes? Don’t we all wish he was our therapist now?

Comment by csr – December 20, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same thing! Miss him ever since NYPD Blue!

Comment by Susan Martin – December 20, 2013 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Dr. Joe is the ideal therapist. If we have to put up with Rusty, then let there be plenty of Dr. Joe.

Comment by maggie – December 20, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #9. It was probably all about fun for Virginia Madsen. It was over the top, campy and entertaining silliness. My guess is it’s nice to be able to just cackle maniacally from time to time!

Comment by AT – December 20, 2013 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So totally agree w/TV Line staff on Masters. This show has the best top to bottom cast on tv. Each week I’m amazed at the acting and writing and then the next week they raise the bar again. Even the sex scenes (not gratuitous at all) are intricately woven into the story. Don’t follow ratings much,but I hope they have acquired enough of a following to return.

Comment by RichieS – December 20, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thre’s not a damn thing wrong with watching Stuart Townsend’s smoldering gaze. No icky there. I’d rather watch this show over most of the crap on tv. And Henry Thomas has been outstanding on this show, I really wish he’d get a little more credit.
    If Hook showed up at my door in that last episode looking like that, that ending would have been very different! Guyliner and leather, the guy is smokin’ hot.

Comment by jenferner8 – December 20, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5) Burton Guster is my favorite TV character EVER! “Did you hear about Pluto?… Thats messed up.”

Comment by A – December 20, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man Chicago Fire is such a bad show, but at least it’s unique in that it’s about firefighteers. This is just another cop show, but intead it’s a soap cop show(which also exists). I just don’t get the viewing public So many good shows with great acting get low ratings…And than this show and the show it spun-off from exists.

Comment by Josh – December 20, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I live in Australia and item 20 with the video gave me pause, it had the usual “sorry this video isn’t available in your location” followed by “but hey, at least you have Kangaroos and Boomerangs.” Thanks guys lol

Comment by Nichole – December 20, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the difference between a show at 8:30 or 8?

Comment by Larry – December 20, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know why this whole 2 Broke Girls 8 pm time-slot is being made into such a big deal. HIMYM has done WAY more “scandalous” things – Ted’s practice wedding toast about oral sex, the peanut butter/jelly joke which about vaginas and penises, threesomes, etc. If you are too young for 2 Broke Girls, you were probably too young for HIMYM too.

Comment by neha – December 20, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 8 – all of the YES.
    10 – ditto.
    14 – ditto.
    20 – i got up from the table because i had to “go to the bathroom” a.k.a. avoid human emotion.

Comment by cjeffery7 – December 20, 2013 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #20: I actually got a bit misty-eyed during the send-off for John Oliver. Seeing him get a bit choked up and wiping at his eyes got to me, and Jon hugging him was so incredibly sweet. He may not have known exactly how the send-off was going to go, but I do think he knew the little skit beforehand was going to lead to something :D. I’m very happy for John’s new upcoming gig on HBO, but watching that montage…damn. I’m really going to miss seeing him on “The Daily Show”.

Comment by Angela – December 20, 2013 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll miss John Oliver on The Daily Show. I hope that the HBO show will be worthy of his talents, and not just some 2nd rate Daily Show clone.

Comment by maggie – December 20, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I believe im Revenge they showed the the conversation with Ems and Victoria from the top deck so I am under the impression he was on the top deck then down the stairs probably at the time aiden dragged Victoria off….at least thats what I have have convinced myself…lol

Comment by revenge agenda – December 21, 2013 12:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Como puedo ver los priblemas

Comment by fredy – December 21, 2013 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Áaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasasaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment by fredy – December 21, 2013 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revenge has been a mess this season (too), but it’s at least a hot mess unlike last season. I hope for God’s sake (and mine, and everyone with half a brain) that she is faking the amnesia.

Comment by Liam – December 21, 2013 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Getting really tired of the bs of revenge. The show started out wonderfully but just can’t seem to keep the momentum going. I don’t know how much longer I will care.
    Psych rules! I hope it will be on for many more years and please more Dule
    singing and dancing. Every one in the cast is fabulous.

Comment by timetogo – December 21, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 19 – ZERO

Comment by cb – December 21, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 10. That was my favorite thing on TV all week.
    20. That was sad. Very emotional. I do think Oliver looked legitimately surprised about the fake story.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – December 21, 2013 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nick Lachey’s pretty face is what qualifies him to host anything! Doesn’t bother me in the least that he’s not the greatest host in the history of reality tv!

Comment by Michelle – December 23, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RE 13: Pretty boys trying to be charming is maybe my #1 pet peeve, so reality singing show hosts are usually the bane of my existence, but I’ve been quite surprised since the beginning of TSO at how much I’ve enjoyed Nick Lachey’s hosting, and this season I actually found him especially endearing. Also, on a different note, I find the question of qualification amusing, because I’m pretty sure the qualifications for being a reality television show host are 1) Is good-looking 2) Can read off a prompter 3) Yeah no, pretty much just those first 2 things.

To each their own I guess, but for me, in a world full of Nick Cannons and Christina Milians and Mario Lopezes, Nick Lachey is pretty innocuous…

Comment by grace2552 – December 24, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post